-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AM who are you considering today?
Sporty and capri.
Who do uyo think the third would be?Sporty and capri.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who do uyo think the third would be?
Not totally sure because that's where things get weird. I want to say genny, but she's voted capri the last two days.
...or somethingMan it's so quiet around here, it's like everyone is studying for finals or at work or something.
Tin-foil-hat theory that Capri is a wolf and I idiot savanted my way to that conclusion and the wolves killed dolphin to make it clear that Capri wasn't breaking a tie to save another wolf thereby debunking my capri/dolphin/sporty theory....
Thats where I'm at. Still processing what dolphin's flip really means...
Thats where I'm at. Still processing what dolphin's flip really means...
What does this mean...or something
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think it means kata's semester is over and she's off having fun somewhere 😛What does this mean
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@capri1722 Water u doin?
I'm really confused by this because I had thought you had me as a village read? So my role claim alone convinced you I'm probably a wolf?If I'd been around and not passed out I would have switched to capri. I don't see her ability and whoever acted on cray both being village in a game this size. Possible, but not probable, and I'm not sure why you guys let her slide on that claim alone.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh there you are. Thought you were lurkin 😉
Well that and the fact that some of my strongest village reads are reading you wolf. I take that into account. Would have been enough to lynch you over lawp.I'm really confused by this because I had thought you had me as a village read? So my role claim alone convinced you I'm probably a wolf?
So let's run with this for a hot second. Say I'm a wolf and your tin foil hat theory is true. We killed Dolphin because...we knew that would make it easier to lynch me? When we're already on track to a sweep? Nah fam.Tin-foil-hat theory that Capri is a wolf and I idiot savanted my way to that conclusion and the wolves killed dolphin to make it clear that Capri wasn't breaking a tie to save another wolf thereby debunking my capri/dolphin/sporty theory....
Thats where I'm at. Still processing what dolphin's flip really means...
Sometimes I do that when I don't feel like I'm able to properly sit down and read/post 😉Oh there you are. Thought you were lurkin 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My "village" read on you was not based on your own posting, but lynch circumstances. And I said already I didn't feel as strongly about the d2 one anyway. Obviously I've kind of thrown that theory out the window as a whole.
Also I was being dumb and totally thought there were no posts after Lawpy's Thanos meme when actually there was a whole new page...Sometimes I do that when I don't feel like I'm able to properly sit down and read/post 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that i'm not working or studying!What does this mean
"Lynch circumstances" being...?My "village" read on you was not based on your own posting, but lynch circumstances. And I said already I didn't feel as strongly about the d2 one anyway. Obviously I've kind of thrown that theory out the window as a whole.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think you misinterpreted the tin foil. Read again.So let's run with this for a hot second. Say I'm a wolf and your tin foil hat theory is true. We killed Dolphin because...we knew that would make it easier to lynch me? When we're already on track to a sweep? Nah fam.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Man, wolves really don't like reading my posts this game"Lynch circumstances" being...?
Day 1
This tie was originally created at 6:06pm (by me). It stood until lawp's vote for dolphin at 8:52pm.
It then swung to a shelter/dolphin tie, with me switching to lawp and sporty switching from dolphin to shelter
And then the shelter votes piled on a bit
Day 2
This tie was created at 8:05pm by cheezit.
cray and sporty proceeded to vote in the last hour of lynch with no effect on the tie. It was not broken until capri's self preservation.
And then there was some nonsense at the end, I think only cray's switch to capri and then unlynch ended up counting
In both of these cases, I have the feeling they were v/v ties and wolves basically made no effort to change anything, because why would they? I feel more strongly about that in the early d1 tie than yesterday.
I also am getting the creeping feeling there is at least one wolf among @Melchizedek / @StayingPositive2017 / @Animal Midwife. I don't know what to do about it because I'm not sure I trust their reads of each other right now, and I can't tell if it's just paranoia making what I thought was my village bloc fall apart, or if it's a valid feel.
Anyway, if people could be more specific about their capri feelings, I think that would be helpful, because right now it feels like a weak, easy lynch.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like I said, I've obviously thrown that theory out the window now
Oh. So I did. Still stands though that his theory is 0 for 2, maybe 0 for 3 if Sporty is village.I think you misinterpreted the tin foil. Read again.
On a semi related note, when did we decide there were three wolves?
I'm dense and forgetful (and self-deprecating!) every game 😉Man, wolves really don't like reading my posts this game
Doesn't make me a wolf.WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That would be max. More likely 2+convert in my head, based on what kata has said. I talked about the options D1.Oh. So I did. Still stands though that his theory is 0 for 2, maybe 0 for 3 if Sporty is village.
On a semi related note, when did we decide there were three wolves?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe 1+convert though 😱
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What makes you a villager though? Other than your totally unverifiable ability?I'm dense and forgetful (and self-deprecating!) every game 😉Doesn't make me a wolf.
*****************
Blowing bubbles in her water dish, obviously.
*****************
@capri1722 Water u doin?
Blowing bubbles in her water dish, obviously.
*****************
I still want Capri lynched, and I like sporty for that pack. But I also get paranoid about AM + mel as a pack. And then kata is also on my no-fly list.@genny Can I hear your current thoughts?
I think dubz sounds very village. God help me if she’s a wolf again because she’s the only one I halfway trust right now.
Having reread your post, I wonder if you might be onto something here. By this logic I could maybe see Sporty being a wolf, but the people who swung it away from Sporty (either by removing votes from her or adding votes to someone else) were you (WZ) and Lawp and we already know Lawp was village. Sporty also swung the tie from Dolph+Sporty to Dolph+Shelter. So...idk I wouldn't give her a ton of wolf points from that.In both of these cases, I have the feeling they were v/v ties and wolves basically made no effort to change anything, because why would they? I feel more strongly about that in the early d1 tie than yesterday.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ARE YOU TRYING TO POCKET MEI still want Capri lynched, and I like sporty for that pack. But I also get paranoid about AM + mel as a pack. And then kata is also on my no-fly list.
I think dubz sounds very village. God help me if she’s a wolf again because she’s the only one I halfway trust right now.
because it is working
I go more by "why am I not a wolf" than "why am I a villager"What makes you a villager though? Other than your totally unverifiable ability?
Edit: but I've actively tried to avoid ties this game, and outside of kd games I love ties. Idk. I'm bad at this. This is why I stick to "why am I not a wolf."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's essentially the same questionI go more by "why am I not a wolf" than "why am I a villager"
Edit: but I've actively tried to avoid ties this game, and outside of kd games I love ties. Idk. I'm bad at this. This is why I stick to "why am I not a wolf."
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Shhhh I have dropped that theory. It's just as likely other wolf (wolves?) wasn't around to do anything about a tie and that's why it hung out so long.Having reread your post, I wonder if you might be onto something here. By this logic I could maybe see Sporty being a wolf, but the people who swung it away from Sporty (either by removing votes from her or adding votes to someone else) were you (WZ) and Lawp and we already know Lawp was village. Sporty also swung the tie from Dolph+Sporty to Dolph+Shelter. So...idk I wouldn't give her a ton of wolf points from that.![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not saying she gets wolf points for it, just saying I'm not giving village points for it anymore
Maybe 1+convert though 😱
killing her because you were going to inadvertantly create wolf distraction with her? that makes no wolf senseProbably because I was going to fight her lynch all day every day, so better to just kill her.
I made both of those comments in headache hazes. Not like, the smartest thing ever, but I slipped the conversion comment in there in the hopes wolves would see it before this morning and maybe reconsider killing her. Then made the other comment because it didn't work, but also realized hours later that they probably submitted their kill last night anyway, before I woke up and posted things.
Also think it could have been to try to manipulate thoughts on the d1 lynch, but I'm not quite sure where that leads me. Vote analysis is not my strong suite. I tried with the whole v/v ties thing but I think it may have been leading me towards incorrect conclusions.
yes, I'm up early. I have an appointment today so not sure how much I'll be on before deadline, doing my best now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh? I'm saying wolves killed her because they were going to have a hell of a time getting her lynched, but (and I just thought of this) she was also unlikely to be protected.killing her because you were going to inadvertantly create wolf distraction with her? that makes no wolf sense
Lynch Sporty
Because she’s been voting with no solid reasonings that I can see (beyond feeling like dubz is off) and that’s not sitting right with me
Because she’s been voting with no solid reasonings that I can see (beyond feeling like dubz is off) and that’s not sitting right with me
This sounds like my worst nightmare.But what if it's WZ, Mel, and YOU?!?!😱
![]()
I find it disconcerting that Mel hasn't told me why my thoughts on him being a wolf aren't asinine....
this feels like a slip, like, how sure are you that the wolves are headed for a sweep? it's almost like you know how many wolves there are exactly, the mechanism for kills/blocked kills/conversion, and how many mislynches to lyloSo let's run with this for a hot second. Say I'm a wolf and your tin foil hat theory is true. We killed Dolphin because...we knew that would make it easier to lynch me? When we're already on track to a sweep? Nah fam.
.....or it was just a good village guess.
ugh I dunno why this game no one is jumping out at me as a wolf, maybe I just know you all too well and so you all seem equally sketch
The fact that I haven't even registered that you had a reason for thinking I'm a wolf should inform you how little your claim is actually substatiated on and consequently exactly how asinine your thoughts on me being a wolf are 😛I find it disconcerting that Mel hasn't told me why my thoughts on him being a wolf aren't asinine....
genny's post today is +1 village points
genny never gives you a lot to go on, and it drives me nuts
I DO NOT understand this business about Sporty beyond Mel's thoughts
kata - who are you? I need more.
unfortunately this isn't a massive 35 person game where we can lynch all the quiet players and people who we don't know as well, or I would have just started with those two, and cracked the Capri & Sporty & WZ & AM eggs.
Rather than go off on who strikes me as village... I'll focus on the sketch people.
WZ - I could see her as a wolf, but frankly I haven't played with her enough, and I find my gut either tells me she is too village to be true or a wolf, so basically I guess I want to lynch her all the time which then leads me to never lynch her. This time she seems villagey sketchy, like somewhere in between. Can't process although I would love to see her flip.
Capri - what makes her more sketchy than usual?
Sporty?
Paws?
Mel - the issue here is to explain to me why he's not a wolf. That's the question in my mind always. I don't start with him in the village pile and wait for him to come off sketch. I assume I will lynch him before game end unless I see sufficient reason to go for others and hold off on him, which usually is a quotient of how useful he's been to village. So far I have him village leaning but I would like to see what others think.
Can someone please explain what player on player interactions they are seeing that are leading to their views? I just don't follow.
Who else am I forgetting?
genny never gives you a lot to go on, and it drives me nuts
I DO NOT understand this business about Sporty beyond Mel's thoughts
kata - who are you? I need more.
unfortunately this isn't a massive 35 person game where we can lynch all the quiet players and people who we don't know as well, or I would have just started with those two, and cracked the Capri & Sporty & WZ & AM eggs.
Rather than go off on who strikes me as village... I'll focus on the sketch people.
WZ - I could see her as a wolf, but frankly I haven't played with her enough, and I find my gut either tells me she is too village to be true or a wolf, so basically I guess I want to lynch her all the time which then leads me to never lynch her. This time she seems villagey sketchy, like somewhere in between. Can't process although I would love to see her flip.
Capri - what makes her more sketchy than usual?
Sporty?
Paws?
Mel - the issue here is to explain to me why he's not a wolf. That's the question in my mind always. I don't start with him in the village pile and wait for him to come off sketch. I assume I will lynch him before game end unless I see sufficient reason to go for others and hold off on him, which usually is a quotient of how useful he's been to village. So far I have him village leaning but I would like to see what others think.
Can someone please explain what player on player interactions they are seeing that are leading to their views? I just don't follow.
Who else am I forgetting?
I'm needing to depend on your guys' reads of each other.
Thoughts on Paws?
Thoughts on Paws?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch WZ
my gut tells me it feels right
I could swing Capri or Sporty, but for the latter I could use some more reasoning.
And I'm not going to feel good about those alternate votes without some more arguments.
I'm also not going to feel good about Paws, Kata, and genny until we get more content from them or others can chime in why they aren't voting them.
Yes, I'm sheeping, yes I'm demanding that others make their case for their votes so I can make my case for mine. Yes I'm demanding to know why people aren't voting for the people they're not voting for (sorta backwards)
my gut tells me it feels right
I could swing Capri or Sporty, but for the latter I could use some more reasoning.
And I'm not going to feel good about those alternate votes without some more arguments.
I'm also not going to feel good about Paws, Kata, and genny until we get more content from them or others can chime in why they aren't voting them.
Yes, I'm sheeping, yes I'm demanding that others make their case for their votes so I can make my case for mine. Yes I'm demanding to know why people aren't voting for the people they're not voting for (sorta backwards)
I'm needing to depend on your guys' reads of each other.
Thoughts on Paws?
Have her at neutral.
Really? When did that happen?Have her at neutral.
Really? When did that happen?
Today.
AM, why aren't you asking Capri or sporty any questions? How often do you not vote this late in the afternoon?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
