Purdue c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got off the phone with the dean! IS acceptance! Emails with official acceptance information will be sent out next week. Idk the order they call in but my last name starts with W.
Soooo i’m currently boarding a plane. does anyone know if they will leave a message?
 
I wonder if they will do them as in state first then out of state? Or in random order. Does anyone know when they send out rejections and wait list?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I wonder if they will do them as in state first then out of state? Or in random order. Does anyone know when they send out rejections and wait list?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not according to someone on the APVMA fb page
 
I was looking at this but it didn't mention anything about interviews so I was wondering if this is how they pick people for interviews or if this is also post-interview.
Actually on that page, it has interviews with the Non-academic Activities portion, so the interview just factors into that part of the final decision.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I know it’s early in the application process. I’m a current Purdue student starting vet school in the fall. I currently live in west Lafayette and next year would like to move into a house or apartment with other vet students closer to campus. If you’d be interested in a roommate message me! I’m a 23 year old female and I have one pet rabbit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it's early, but special circumstances have me looking for a roommate a little bit earlier in the process than normal 🙂

I am a current second year, looking for a female roommate for the upcoming academic year. I have a cozy two bedroom, one bathroom apartment on campus (about a 5 minute walk from Lynn Hall, which I promise will make life easier) that I'm looking to split with someone. I've lived off campus for the first few years and I'm ready to be a little closer. The apartment includes an in unit washer/dryer, a spacious balcony, and is partially furnished (bed/dresser that you can also opt out of if you want to bring your own). Will have new flooring by move-in date. One year lease begins in August. Dogs are not allowed, but I am bringing my cat along and the landlords have no problem with that. PM me if interested or if you have any questions!
 
Anyone know how we can be added to the Facebook group? Do we need to send in a deposit first?
 
Just got my call from Dean Reed! OOS acceptance! Most likely seeing your guys in the fall!!!
Congratulations! What’s your last initial? So far there’s been two W’s in here which makes me wonder if he’s going backwards through the alphabet.‍♀️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Radio silence over here as well but I was thinking I’d email them in the next day or two to withdraw anyway. My interview at Purdue was definitely not my best, one of my interviewers seemed super bored :shrug:
 
Radio silence over here as well but I was thinking I’d email them in the next day or two to withdraw anyway. My interview at Purdue was definitely not my best, one of my interviewers seemed super bored :shrug:
Same... there was one question I completely flubbed.