Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's awesome! We actually have the same exact GPA and right around the same GRE haha. I have low vet hours but had a different career for about 4 years until last year. Since coming back to school I have done really well in all the science prereqs so hopefully that helps. Really regretting the fact that I took 2 classes this semester that are not necessary for Ross when I could be taking Biochem right now and had the possibility to start in May. Hoping I find out before my withdrawal deadline on Tuesday but who knows! Thanks for all the info!Yes! The class starts May 10th! I interviewed on Tuesday the 16th of March and moved my application from the fall class to the summer class that day, due to a recommendation from the admissions team. I was so shocked to get a call so early, on Saturday of all days! I cried for like two hours [emoji1787][emoji1787]
My GPA and gre weren't great. I had a 3.13 GPA overall at the end of undergrad, I graduated from Clarkson University. My gre was 148 for both sections and 3.5 for the writing.
I have been published before and have over 5,000 clinical veterinary hours in various different types of medicine, including gp, a wildlife center and a specialty/emergency hospital.
Good luck to all those applying! Hopefully we'll all be classmates soon!
They told me they're working on filling the summer class because they have so many applications for the fall class so if you have the means to start earlier [emoji2368]