Samuel Merritt Fall 2020 start

Started by tiff516
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

why do you think that?
I'm assuming they have few people looking at large groups of applications.

I'm comparing it to another school I'm applying to. Talked to admissions and their DPT program have the smallest staff compared to other grad programs on campus. So people are receiving emails different times. Unless everyone got the "next phase" email from SMU, at the same time (mine was 11/20).

I can only assume and hope for the best.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk if it means anything. I hope, however, its good. I am just very excited about attending the program. I love everything about it.

I hope next week we start hearing back so I can finally breath 🙂🙂🙂.

Every time I see an updated comment on this thread I automatically think someone received an acceptance haha

Hopefully we hear back by next week cause the wait is killing me!
 
I didn’t get the email that my application is in the next phase. Does it mean that I got rejected?
 
I’m just curious how some people got it but some don’t ‍

Good point. IDK, try not to come to such negative conclusion and stay positive. A buddy of mine didn't get the email but got a different email stating that they are reviewing his application. I believe it's based on who is reviewing your application.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you guys share why SMU is one of your top choices? I've seen it a couple times in different threads. I know about how great their DPM program is because my girlfriend got an offer from them but the living cost in NorCal and the tuition helped her decide to stay down here in SoCal.
 
I’m super anxious because I haven’t gotten anything at all.... like just give me an acceptance or rejection plsssss lol just need some type of response other than the one we got a month ago
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else is just staring at their phone waiting for Kasie’s call? Anyone know if they call people on the wait list too?
 
I'm guessing the people who received the email about their application moving onto the next stage are the ones who are either going to be accepted or waitlisted

Sent from my SM-N975U using SDN mobile