SkiOtter c/o 2022 Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian Verified Expert Mar 8, 2019 #101 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad MOOSEygoosey said: All y'all need to come next year!!! 😀 Click to expand... Is far
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad MOOSEygoosey said: All y'all need to come next year!!! 😀 Click to expand... Is far
SportPonies Tie Goon Verified Member 7+ Year Member Veterinarian Mar 8, 2019 #102 Boarded charter bus: “Let’s play mafia!!”
MixedAnimals77 Trash Panda C/O 2022 Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian Mar 8, 2019 #103 MOOSEygoosey said: All y'all need to come next year!!! 😀 Click to expand... Will be there [emoji16]
MOOSEygoosey Cornell CVM C/O 2022 Verified Member 7+ Year Member Veterinarian Mar 8, 2019 #104 MixedAnimals77 said: Will be there [emoji16] Click to expand... YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! SkiOtter said: Is far Click to expand... Come anyways 😛 (legit no pressure though!)
MixedAnimals77 said: Will be there [emoji16] Click to expand... YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! SkiOtter said: Is far Click to expand... Come anyways 😛 (legit no pressure though!)
Balesofhay Master of chickens 5+ Year Member Mar 8, 2019 #105 So yea I’m an idiot and thought it was next weekend. But that’s fine. I only need to help with sample collections and vaccinations tomorrow morning.
So yea I’m an idiot and thought it was next weekend. But that’s fine. I only need to help with sample collections and vaccinations tomorrow morning.
WildZoo Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf Administrator Volunteer Staff Lifetime Donor Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian PhD Verified Expert Gold Donor Mar 8, 2019 #106 I'm heeeeere Also will not be going next year because lol clinics
Melchizedek Magnificent Mocha Mel - Trilt 7+ Year Member Mar 8, 2019 #107 I expect snaps of all the debauchery I'm missing 🙁
sheltermed omg idk 10+ Year Member Mar 8, 2019 #108 Damn, I should have come out now that I'm unemployed
SportPonies Tie Goon Verified Member 7+ Year Member Veterinarian Mar 9, 2019 #109 @Miranda Senft @MixedAnimals77 Y’all should meet up with me and @WildZoo at some point 🙂 I dunno what either of you look like though
@Miranda Senft @MixedAnimals77 Y’all should meet up with me and @WildZoo at some point 🙂 I dunno what either of you look like though
MixedAnimals77 Trash Panda C/O 2022 Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian Mar 9, 2019 #110 SportPonies said: @Miranda Senft @MixedAnimals77 Y’all should meet up with me and @WildZoo at some point 🙂 I dunno what either of you look like though Click to expand... Gala tonight? I'm a delegate so I don't have many opportunities otherwise 🙁
SportPonies said: @Miranda Senft @MixedAnimals77 Y’all should meet up with me and @WildZoo at some point 🙂 I dunno what either of you look like though Click to expand... Gala tonight? I'm a delegate so I don't have many opportunities otherwise 🙁
WildZoo Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf Administrator Volunteer Staff Lifetime Donor Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian PhD Verified Expert Gold Donor Mar 9, 2019 #111 MixedAnimals77 said: Gala tonight? I'm a delegate so I don't have many opportunities otherwise 🙁 Click to expand... We'll be there!
MixedAnimals77 said: Gala tonight? I'm a delegate so I don't have many opportunities otherwise 🙁 Click to expand... We'll be there!
Balesofhay Master of chickens 5+ Year Member Mar 9, 2019 #112 Melchizedek said: I expect snaps of all the debauchery I'm missing 🙁 Click to expand... I’m sure you got plenty of pony pics
Melchizedek said: I expect snaps of all the debauchery I'm missing 🙁 Click to expand... I’m sure you got plenty of pony pics