Savor the Hunt - A Hannibal WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There are a crapton of moving parts to this game which is why I specifically asked dubz over PM yesterday if we would get a warning, she said probably depending on potential night actions. Believe me I will be mad beyond belief if we lose to wolves because we didn't get a warning yesterday but I don't think there are any wolves alive to lose to. There was some other game I don't even remember which one but we had like two wolves, one with a death avoidance, and we still got a general "hey be careful lynching" message even though different choices would have different outcomes and you couldn't really say for sure if it was LyLo or not. I trust dubz to tell us when we have the potential to screw up badly enough to lose the game that day.

Members don't see this ad.

Snowy this is hilariously awful because I legitimately believe you are village now but I am deeply concerned about where you are going

Members don't see this ad :)
I could see that though. Fern is Brian zeller so I dont think he's been mentioned. But you also have not been mentioned.

Let's just see what Fern says before we get too crazy, mkay?

I have been mentioned. I was in almost every single writeup when I was still alive and there's even a chunk of a writeup after I died referencing the fact that I died, so I really do think the writeups are corresponding somewhat with game events.

There are a crapton of moving parts to this game which is why I specifically asked dubz over PM yesterday if we would get a warning, she said probably depending on potential night actions. Believe me I will be mad beyond belief if we lose to wolves because we didn't get a warning yesterday but I don't think there are any wolves alive to lose to. There was some other game I don't even remember which one but we had like two wolves, one with a death avoidance, and we still got a general "hey be careful lynching" message even though different choices would have different outcomes and you couldn't really say for sure if it was LyLo or not. I trust dubz to tell us when we have the potential to screw up badly enough to lose the game that day.

Was it also a dubz game? Because you cant translate what one mod does over to another.

I AM LIKE 99% CERTAIN THERE ARE NO WOLVES LEFT BECAUSE WE SHOULD HAVE LOST IF THERE WERE

But we wouldn't necessarily. 2 villagers, 1 chaos, 1 wolf still doesnt mean a villager lose today

Reactions: 1 user
Okay fine. But you arent concerned sar is barely talking these last few days? What if we made a tie where SAR and you vote fern and fern and I vote sar? Then we get rid of the potential 3p and wolf if both are left?

Okay fine. But you arent concerned sar is barely talking these last few days? What if we made a tie where SAR and you vote fern and fern and I vote sar? Then we get rid of the potential 3p and wolf if both are left?
I am literally 0% concerned about SAR. I don't think that the dying-of-cancer-good-guy's-wife is liable to be a wolf (I know I know "ew villager code" but PLEASE), and I think Pippy was Frederick Chilton (not-a-good-guy-in-the-show) and a wolf. I'm reading through the old writeups, and Freddie Lounds is """no longer writing stories""" the same night JenJen disappeared, while Chilton is mentioned as wanting to flee from Hannibal before he's proven right about Hannibal being dangerous the same night Pippy disappeared.

Okay fine call me an idiot will you! I suure want to vote woth you now..
I don't think you're an idiot at all!! Pippy literally told me she was some random guy from like Season 3 or something which in hindsight seems extraordinarily flimsy (another reason why I think she was a wolf) but I was like "eh sounds good enough", so I totally get it lol. But I've noticed that we all get mentioned in writeups and I am incredibly suspicious of anyone who's like "oh I'm just later in the season, it's fine"

I am literally 0% concerned about SAR. I don't think that the dying-of-cancer-good-guy's-wife is liable to be a wolf (I know I know "ew villager code" but PLEASE), and I think Pippy was Frederick Chilton (not-a-good-guy-in-the-show) and a wolf. I'm reading through the old writeups, and Freddie Lounds is """no longer writing stories""" the same night JenJen disappeared, while Chilton is mentioned as wanting to flee from Hannibal before he's proven right about Hannibal being dangerous the same night Pippy disappeared.

K whatever. It makes enough sense to me. If you are wrong idc anymore. Props to pippy and fern.

***unlynch sar***
***lynch fern***

• Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ALSO
Frederick Chilton returns to his office, brushing mud off his shoes. He can still hear the pigs screaming.
sounds like a link to me between genny (Mason Verger aka murder pig guy) and Pippy.

Props to pippy and fern.
Oh yeah, mad props to all of the bad guys this game- everyone's really done a great job keeping the game as nervewracking as possible which is a great sign that all factions are playing well!

I don't think you're an idiot at all!! Pippy literally told me she was some random guy from like Season 3 or something which in hindsight seems extraordinarily flimsy (another reason why I think she was a wolf) but I was like "eh sounds good enough", so I totally get it lol. But I've noticed that we all get mentioned in writeups and I am incredibly suspicious of anyone who's like "oh I'm just later in the season, it's fine"

Like it makes sense to me. I started wondering about the writeup mentioning people yesterday but was too sick to put it together. And pippy as a wolf would definitely make sense because her ability was powerful enough to be a wolf - balance out the villagers. They just did good with the genny lynch yano?

I'm sorry, Snowy. I've been packing my entire life up, cleaning the apartment, and doing the uhaul thing (load, unload, drive) the past 3 ish days so it's been hit and miss for when I can get on. I actually wrote BC an apology last night in our pm for flaking out on her yesterday. But please don't let my absence be the reason village loses the game if you are our 3rd villager.

Like it makes sense to me. I started wondering about the writeup mentioning people yesterday but was too sick to put it together. And pippy as a wolf would definitely make sense because her ability was powerful enough to be a wolf - balance out the villagers. They just did good with the genny lynch yano?
Oh absolutely! I seriously think this is some of the best playing I've seen since I started.

Ugh I hate flipping my village reads last second. But if bc and sar are nonwolves I'm never last minute flipping village reads ever again.

SAR! Come switch your vote and let's have a village victory :biglove:

Once sar changes her vote can we just close lynch and be done? If someone else wins I'd rather know we failed now instead of dragging it out until lynch close.

Guys.

If all the wolves were gone, wouldn't the game already be over? I haven't played a ton of games with chaos, but I'm pretty sure if it was just village and chaos left, the game was over. Either they shared a win, chaos didn't meet their win condition and village one, or chaos fulfilled their win condition and couldn't win with village so chaos won.

I'm going back through and checking some timelines, when questions vs answered vs who was blocked vs when people vanished.

Snowy has now been blocked 4/4 no-kill nights. However, she had me pocketed so well I don't really want to vote her because if I suddenly voted the person I trusted all game and lost it for us I would be pissed at myself. However, on N1 no kill, if the wolves attacked her for village cover there should have been a night kill done by someone else. Anyway, I'm not voting Snowy.

For me it is either Cats or SAR. I will choose once I see what it looks like when I go through actions and events.

Idk fern. That writeup thing is pretty convincing. You've never been mentioned despite being a mainish character.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I haven't even been mentioned in writeups. I've been reading them, but I have not been sure how much to look into them, because this game has a lot of mod flair. I read too much into my role description at the beginning and thought I could only heal people who had specifically been "poisoned" and mods had to tell me to chill and not read into things too much.

I'm glad that you guys have decided for the last day to lynch the person who has probably been playing the most village. It's not like Cats hasn't been making this time an absolute tinfoil city, and SAR hasn't just ghosted the game after making a set of reads I agreed with (that ended up being wrong).

Snowy if you are village I'm going to scream at you later.

That would be totally fair if you are also village. Its a dubz game so the writeups are usually useful and not just flair.

As I said, if sar or bc wins as nonvillage this is the last game I go back on my village reads at endgame.

Whoever is the last wolf and the last chaos gets mad props. This game has driven me insane and turning me against everyone which means dubz gets all the props for making the game exactly like the show

If there is a unanimous desire for early close then I am fine with doing so, but it will have to wait until a little later in the afternoon because I have rounds in half an hour. If whoever is in the lead wants the full time to defend/make a case or if others want more time to decide, I will give the full time.

Well, I think I’m locked into my vote. Not going to rush anyone else to lock into theirs, but I am mentally exhausted from this game and would be down for an early close

Day 8 “The anticipation is palpable” Lynch Tally:

BBC/Fern (3)
- bigcats, Snowy, SAR
Snowy ()
SAR ()

3/4

leading: @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
Missing: BBC/Fern

Lynch deadline closes??

tumblr_inline_p7mcg1ej5f1rwgjux_540-gif.302232

• Haha
Day 8 - Mizumono

200.gif

When the fox hears the rabbit scream, he comes running. But not to help.

With Jack Crawford gone, the BAU lacked leadership. The Guru had been their guiding light for years. It felt wrong to be closing in on the answers to the Chesapeake Ripper case without him. The one man who might have been able to fill his shoes was gone too, and all the evidence was pointing towards him being the Ripper after all. Beverly and Brian were really all that was left. And here they were about to present the evidence to Dr. Lecter, to see if what they had found matched his psychological profile of the Ripper. Evidence on their friend.

--------------------

Hannibal finished his session with Bella Crawford, and set about preparing a meal. He knew the evidence that Beverly Katz and Brian Zeller would present to him would all point towards Will. He knew, because he had designed it that way. Will wouldn’t have denied him his freedom, especially not now, when they could not be together. He would have wanted him to slip away once more, as he had done in his prior lives. Il Mostro, the Copycat, the Ripper, it did not matter. He was the devil. He was smoke. They would always be three steps behind.

--------------------

Beverly arrived before Brian. Hannibal opened the door with a smile on his face, allowing her to step past him. The scent of a delicious meal met her. It had been a long time since she’d had something home-cooked. Hannibal took her coat, and as he did so she felt a slight pinch on her arm. It barely registered.

By the time Brian arrived, she wasn’t quite feeling herself. Strange thoughts ran through her head. A voice whispered things to her, things that made her eye Brian suspiciously. For the first time she was seeing his ambition. Seeing how he hated Will Graham, hated how Jack had favored him, hated how Brian had been forced to fade into the background of the shadow that Will cast. She was thinking back, picturing opportunities for him to plant evidence, to taint the memory of Will Graham for all those who had known him.

The next thing she knew they were at the dining table. She was standing, her upper body reaching across the table to the other side. Her eyes traced a path down her own arm. It felt like it belonged to somebody else. There was a knife in her hand. The hilt was buried in someone’s chest. Brian Zeller looked back at her in horror. Blood dripped from his mouth and a small, disbelieving sound escaped his lips.

Dead is @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo, who was Brian Zeller, a village healer who could heal one poisoned player per day.

We're all desperate for a little hope.

It is now Night 8. Deadline is ASAP.

3 players remain.

Castle Lecter

@SARdoghandler
@BigCats
@SnowshoeDog143

FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit - suspended while under investigation

Minnesota Shrike’s Nest - off-limits due to official crime scene status

Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane - closed due to concerns for patient welfare

Dead

@Animal Midwife - Bedelia Du Marier - Psychiatrist
@BigCats - Abigail Hobbs - Poisoner
@Melchizedek - Miriam Lass - Governor
@Ms Procrastinator - Molly Graham - Pacifist
@alissa14 - Jimmy Price - Coroner
@jenjen2020 - ?????
@SportPonies - Francis Dolarhyde - Wolf Poisoner
@cubsrule4e - Will Graham - JOAT
@mmmdreamerz - Jack Crawford - FBI Agent
@genny - Mason Verger - Wolf Reflexive Protector
@Barkley13 / @Doggo Labs - Will's Pup Pack - Neutral Modifier-of-All-Trades (MOAT)
@PippyPony - ?????
@Kota1000 - Alana Bloom - Clairvoyant
@holdthemayo - Abel Gideon - Necromancer
@TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - Brian Zeller - Healer

NPC
@Mad Jack

Subs:
1. @WonderingStudent
2. @johnnaboo

Taters:
1. @Stagg737
2. @finnickthedog
3. @Zeppelyn
4. @SkiOtter
5. @Caiter92
6. @ziggyandjazzy
7. @Lawper

Game Start - Aperitif - Writeup
Day 1 - Amuse-Bouche - Tally | Writeup
Night 1 - Potage - Writeup
Day 2 - Oeuf - Ceasefire | Writeup
Night 2 - Coquilles - Writeup
Day 3 - Entree - Writeup
Night 3 - Sorbet - Writeup
Day 4 - Fromage - Writeup
Night 4 - Trou Normand - Writeup
Day 5 - Buffet Froid - Writeup
Night 5 - Roti - Writeup
Day 6 - Releves - Writeup

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Maybe I really am Hannibal and nobody told me???

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users