You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Where was this
And btw, when I explained my play earlier, I was basically told I'm a ****ty wolf teammate
didn;t answer you on what? I might have missed something
if you mean the part where someone implied i'd be a bad partner, I'd rather not name names.
Clem pushed for an answer from me, so I had a real good look at this very heated conversation that Clem had with dya. Surely Clem you remember what you said in the wolf chat.
I reread this conversation and it is very wolfy sounding. wolf vs wolf discussion potentially
i mean, I'm not gonna get out of the poe this game most likely due to those factors so I'm not really feeling it to fight for elims. I want village to win, i think zenge, am, fruit are v. beans, too. everyone else is fair game to me
Might be just wording to make everyone think they are village, but I wouldn't be suprised if dya got so mad in the wolf chat they wanted the village to win even though they were a wolf.I mean, I can always vote clem but he's always wolfy to me just for his playstyle
I've thought there was a bus for a long time and now I think I have more concrete evidence on who did the bussing. I'm going to say Clem through dya under the bus. Clem was willing to do it once, so they probably did it again:
Unvote samard
Vote dya
I'll finish catching up now, but Clem is my next yeet I think. Unless I find some other compelling evidence for someone else
I guess my legacy in the event that I die tonight is:
1. yeet samac tomorrow, if wolf yay!! If village:
2. reevaluate PSV followed by vet. I still really don't think it's vet but I could be wrong, and if we get here everyone in POE deserves some level of reevaluation. If village:
3. then clem (or someone in the village blocc ig) probably bamboozled us all and he needs to get yeeted
really hoping it's samac (sorry) to make this whole flowchart a little easier
1. yeet samac tomorrow, if wolf yay!! If village:
2. reevaluate PSV followed by vet. I still really don't think it's vet but I could be wrong, and if we get here everyone in POE deserves some level of reevaluation. If village:
3. then clem (or someone in the village blocc ig) probably bamboozled us all and he needs to get yeeted
really hoping it's samac (sorry) to make this whole flowchart a little easier
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone listen please. Clem is just deflecting to anyone but Clem. They dug themselves into a hole and they are frantically grasping for anything to get out. Don't let this game slip into a wolf win, just because you misyeet me and PSV. I can't guarantee PSV is village, but one thing I can guarantee is I'M VILLAGE. This resurgence of me being wolf is insane. What happened to all the evidence that showed I was more village leaning. I don't have time to review it for everyone, but please have a look if you have timeI mean psv and vets are both very much in the poe so
Well we're voting Samac tomorrow, and that'll most likely be the end of the game, so I don't think you need to worry about this, at this juncture.Don't let this game slip into a wolf win, just because you misyeet me and PSV.
It’s not tho…..Well we're voting Samac tomorrow, and that'll most likely be the end of the game, so I don't think you need to worry about this, at this juncture.
Fruit please.i'm back to thinking SAR and samacs are probably both village and vets is a wolf
help me out here
Let me remind you of this. When I started to finally agree with you and then you try to yeet me again😭:
i think i'll move vets out of the POE
i think clems is the best vote for today but i'll think further
i disagree with clem, i think bussing is very possible
it's definitely not AM
i also really doubt it's samacs
i guess i'll go back to vets and reconsider SAR in a village screams world
but i think Clems is a hit
All I'm going to say is this is STUPID and I'm shutting it down just in case anyone tries to quote SAR. Teamwork of village is my moto. No wolves allowed.What if dy asked vets to do it?
Same argument for me being paired with Katie
You might have been the only one to actually move, but beans was skeptical. I just wanted to stop the conversation before any more movement off of dya. Stop overthinking it fruits.also it wasn't everyone who jumped from the dyacheis wagon, it was just... me...
samacs moved away from dyacheis after PSV and screams piled onto dyacheis
I'm not sure how I feel about the dya wagon currently forming. I trust fruit but it makes me feel slightly icky that samac and clem are on it too
Le meowEveryone listen please. Clem is just deflecting to anyone but Clem. They dug themselves into a hole and they are frantically grasping for anything to get out. Don't let this game slip into a wolf win, just because you misyeet me and PSV. I can't guarantee PSV is village, but one thing I can guarantee is I'M VILLAGE. This resurgence of me being wolf is insane. What happened to all the evidence that showed I was more village leaning. I don't have time to review it for everyone, but please have a look if you have time
Clem must have had so much fun yesterday. For once we weren't talking about the obvious Clem vote. Little did Clem know what I had prepared today.I mean yeah vets is poe
This is all just an exercise in sorting the poe but it doesn't actually matter
It might seem out of the ordinary for the recent Clem push, but I'm sticking with it to the end. Everyone was so certain Clem was the easy yeet and somehow Clem got out of it. Hiding in the shadows
Because I am an independent villager trying to yeet wolves.these vets posts feel disconnected and agendaless to me... just feels like vets is trying to approach this game independently
It's watermelon season in Australia. I had some a couple of days ago. So good. I'll have some more watermelon in your honor of samac and SAR and the horror of AM and Spurs.It's not even watermelon season
~95 minutes til night closes!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate that you think a village newbie like me would have the guts and the brains to bus a wolf. I don't get emotional ever, but I think that is so sweet...but so wrong. Fruit please just listen to beans for advise.i think i’ll go back to yeeting vets, but i’m deciding between you and vets first, PSV later
it’s clear to me bussing is involved at this point
fruitsalad
Full Member
wait whatWait actually my wolf mo would be fruit
Zenge asked who I was gonna kill if I was a wolf it would be you. But I’m not sowait what

fruitsalad
Full Member
why are we clearing clems again?
Samac is saying as a wolf, they'd NK youwait what
Zenge asked who I was gonna kill if I was a wolf it would be you. But I’m not so![]()
Samac is saying as a wolf, they'd NK you

fruitsalad
Full Member
Zenge asked who I was gonna kill if I was a wolf it would be you. But I’m not so![]()
well i hope i die in the night… this week is looking a bit wildSamac is saying as a wolf, they'd NK you
no pressure wolfies
I like your thinking beans. I'm picking up what you're putting down. 2 yeets, but only one can actually yeet dya if they are both trying to yeet the same person!Something I was pondering last night.
Dya's role was 1x strongarm wolf, right? Meaning that the kill would go through even if they were blocked at least once.
So if clem blocked dya, it shouldn't have stopped the NK because of dya's role. (Me shooting dya kinda uno reversed that because of order of operations/you can't kill someone if you're dead).
I don't know if that is important to note or not.
He claims blocked dya and there was only dyas death last night. So that’s reasonable to assume that happenedwhy are we clearing clems again?
fruitsalad
Full Member
i think we need to reassess mechanical clearsHe claims blocked dya and there was only dyas death last night. So that’s reasonable to assume that happened
and clems is the weakest
That's not what beans was saying or what strongarm means.I like your thinking beans. I'm picking up what you're putting down. 2 yeets, but only one can actually yeet dya if they are both trying to yeet the same person!
fruitsalad
Full Member
samacs >= clems >>> vets >= PSV
my suggested yeet order
my suggested yeet order
I’d say vets before clemsamacs >= clems >>> vets >= PSV
my suggested yeet order
Cause you’re hearding the wrong direction Zenges! SMHIt's like herding cats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
i dont really have non mechanical reasons to village read clems thoughI’d say vets before clem
I personally believe that Clem is self-resolving.
I do not understand why Clem isn’t the clearest of the clear thoi dont really have non mechanical reasons to village read clems though
Dya had a strongarm. That’s confirmed. Clem claims to be a blocker.
No one else has claimed to be a blocker, jailer, or protector.
So that means dyas role would have existed to directly combat Clem.
Beans vig shot is more tinfoilly that Clems block imo
If someone else wants to claim some other role a strongarm would combat I’d listen. But if no one does Clem is the clearest of mech clears.
I do not understand why Clem isn’t the clearest of the clear tho
Dya had a strongarm. That’s confirmed. Clem claims to be a blocker.
No one else has claimed to be a blocker, jailer, or protector.
So that means dyas role would have existed to directly combat Clem.
Beans vig shot is more tinfoilly that Clems block imo
AHEM!!!
fruitsalad
Full Member
are nightkills mandatory?I do not understand why Clem isn’t the clearest of the clear tho
Dya had a strongarm. That’s confirmed. Clem claims to be a blocker.
No one else has claimed to be a blocker, jailer, or protector.
So that means dyas role would have existed to directly combat Clem.
Beans vig shot is more tinfoilly that Clems block imo
Okay I reread it and understand now. It's about the order of events and the fact that they could only block onceThat's not what beans was saying or what strongarm means.
No, that's still not it.Okay I reread it and understand now. It's about the order of events and the fact that they could only block once
dy could override being blocked once.
My guysamacs >= clems >>> vets >= PSV
my suggested yeet order
Dunno.are nightkills mandatory?
But even if they aren’t why would the strong arm exist if there’s not something to strongarm ya know?are nightkills mandatory?
What can I say I have a small supply
Too much brain power. I think I understand, but it's okay if I don'tNo, that's still not it.
dy could override being blocked once.
I would prefer if you did so don't be afraid to ask me questions if something is still unclear.Too much brain power. I think I understand, but it's okay if I don't
Anyways mafia has to nk me tonight or they lose, and here's why
There are currently 9 players alive, we're going to assume 8 town 1 mafia (if this is wrong I will blame everyone else)
We have 5 clears, not including myself: fruits/AM/Zenge/beans/queen
IF MAFIA NKS ME TONIGHT:
D4: 7/1 with 5 clears
D5: 5/1 with 4 clears
D6: 3/1 with 3 clears, game over town wins
IF MAFIA DOES NOT NK ME TONIGHT:
D4: 7/1 with 4 clears
N4: I block someone, a kill goes through on a clear, which creates another cleared player (because the person I blocked could not have carried the NK and thus cannot be mafia)
D5: 5/1 with 4 clears, let's say I get yeeted D5
D6: 3/1 with 3 clears, game over town wins
For funsies/completionism: if I get a red on N4 (which would require nobody dying), you can immediately kill me D5 then kill my red D6 and win.
So you can see that we're in a position where if I'm mafia I literally cannot win, and if I'm town we have the game locked as long as everyone stays the course
I'm confident that zenge and AM see/understand this, I want it very clear so everyone else does too.
There are currently 9 players alive, we're going to assume 8 town 1 mafia (if this is wrong I will blame everyone else)
We have 5 clears, not including myself: fruits/AM/Zenge/beans/queen
IF MAFIA NKS ME TONIGHT:
D4: 7/1 with 5 clears
D5: 5/1 with 4 clears
D6: 3/1 with 3 clears, game over town wins
IF MAFIA DOES NOT NK ME TONIGHT:
D4: 7/1 with 4 clears
N4: I block someone, a kill goes through on a clear, which creates another cleared player (because the person I blocked could not have carried the NK and thus cannot be mafia)
D5: 5/1 with 4 clears, let's say I get yeeted D5
D6: 3/1 with 3 clears, game over town wins
For funsies/completionism: if I get a red on N4 (which would require nobody dying), you can immediately kill me D5 then kill my red D6 and win.
So you can see that we're in a position where if I'm mafia I literally cannot win, and if I'm town we have the game locked as long as everyone stays the course
I'm confident that zenge and AM see/understand this, I want it very clear so everyone else does too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Table of Contents
Can someone update the table of contents? Or is that on purpose? I'm having a hard time remembering who was elected class president 😞
lol sorry it’s been a dayCan someone update the table of contents? Or is that on purpose? I'm having a hard time remembering who was elected class president 😞
To answer the question, it was apop then zenge then beans
I’ll try to update later when I’m doing the other updateslol sorry it’s been a day
To answer the question, it was apop then zenge then beans
Clem, I'm so sorry but this confused me moreSo you can see that we're in a position where if I'm mafia I literally cannot win, and if I'm town we have the game locked as long as everyone stays the course
I'm confident that zenge and AM see/understand this, I want it very clear so everyone else does too.
if you get killed tonight than how does town win 3:1 D6? And why is that less desirable than town winning if mafia doesn't kill you tonight?
Are you trying to say that regardless mafia can't win because of the townlock?