Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bro. That hurt, broThe irony of reading this while I'm at the part in DCC where they're fighting a lizard dudebro
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bro. That hurt, broThe irony of reading this while I'm at the part in DCC where they're fighting a lizard dudebro
ScreamI met Matt dominant and have a signed copy. But I’ve never read it
You should! I'm reading book five rn. SAR sucked me in and it's very fun. I read something more intense and have DCC to lighten the mood.I met Matt dominant and have a signed copy. But I’ve never read it
Bro! That was my bro, bro!Bro. That hurt, bro
Slaps SummerIt's not even watermelon season
He’s supposed to be a Gen con in July. If I can meet him again I swear I’ll get you a copy.Scream
Grabby hands
You should find some Spurs posts from 16 years ago!Jesus Christ that looks like me posting 5 years ago
He marked out Carl and put my nameHe’s supposed to be a Gen con in July. If I can meet him again I swear I’ll get you a copy.
I would love you for all timeHe’s supposed to be a Gen con in July. If I can meet him again I swear I’ll get you a copy.
TracksHe marked out Carl and put my name
Lol
I appreciate the attempted Samac misyeet. I think that’s the closest a wolf has gotten in a long time. Nicely done.Well, as it seems I am going down. I have just found my final words in listening to DCC. SO, In the words of Pribcess Donut: "this mortal coil... Is ****"
Watermelons are terrible.Slaps Summer
You can fit so many watermelons in this baby
WHATWatermelons are terrible.
I'm holding you to public meltdownI appreciate the attempted Samac misyeet. I think that’s the closest a wolf has gotten in a long time. Nicely done.
@Animal Midwife is correctWHAT
WHAT@Animal Midwife is correct
Nefi disagrees with this takeWatermelons are terrible.
I swear to god SARI'm holding you to public meltdown
Give me epic
I want it awwards worthy
Like chest beating, sobbing, public meltdown
SHES RIGHTNefi disagrees with this take
It tastes like nothing and the texture is like sandWHAT
ITS SWEET GOODNESSIt tastes like nothing and the texture is like sand
She tried to convince me to buy a crappy Walmart watermelon today despite it being nowhere near correct seasonSHES RIGHT
Wolf!Samac on FULL displayI appreciate the attempted Samac misyeet. I think that’s the closest a wolf has gotten in a long time. Nicely done.
Village!Samac on full display ZengesWolf!Samac on FULL display
For a poor quality or out of season one, perhapsIt tastes like nothing and the texture is like sand
ya know props to her taste. I approve.She tried to convince me to buy a crappy Walmart watermelon today despite it being nowhere near correct season
We were just there for a laundry basket!
I guess I don't know 🙂For a poor quality or out of season one, perhaps
But Ilif you pick the one with a super tight dingus (iykyk) they can be so good
Next time you try one, pick the one with the tightest bootyholeI guess I don't know 🙂
Black diamond watermelons are expensive but sooooooo goodNext time you try one, pick the one with the tightest bootyhole
Thank me later
IS IT WOLF BRAG TIMEHEY @samac
GUESS WHATIS IT WOLF BRAG TIME
GIVE ME THE VIDEO OF LITTLE BITGUESS WHAT
THE BAD NEWS IS MY BRAG IS THAT I AM AT MY PEAK VILLAGE GANE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE POLE SHOES
Nah nah you’re not getting preemptive freak out. Not till the flip.

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.