reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cult Classic Jennifer's BodyWhat movie?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Cult Classic Jennifer's BodyWhat movie?
Yeah. Since the opening made it clear the class president role will swap around, I didn't find it super necessary to be all that on the ball with it night one.@potentialsheltervet when you have time, could you elaborate on this a little more? Why weren't you interested in the class president voting?
Yeah. Since the opening made it clear the class president role will swap around, I didn't find it super necessary to be all that on the ball with it night one.
Jennifer’s bodyWhat movie?
@kaydubs (not actually sure if tagging helps you, but just in case...)vote: zenge
What's your process on zenge?vote: zenge
im worried that a lot of what I see from zenge is ****posting (which is fair, it's 1) but not much else in the way of playing the game.What's your process on zenge?
Do you feel your double vote is going to be the deciding factor?Man D1 is a tough time to have double vote.
Who do I sentence to death? 🤔
Decisions decisions
Since start of day we've had only 77 posts.im worried that a lot of what I see from zenge is ****posting (which is fair, it's 1) but not much else in the way of playing the game.
What are your thoughts on ScreamQueenBee's Posts here?:Yeah. Since the opening made it clear the class president role will swap around, I didn't find it super necessary to be all that on the ball with it night one.
Wait, we voted?
More like bake sale president
I'm an absolute smokeshow with a heady air and dazzling personality
![]()
Not hardly
Cult Classic Jennifer's Body
Isn’t the class president supposed to make a speech ?
I’m getting ptsd to fruit purple text in the noob game
Ngl it’s pretty on brand for v!fruit to reject leadership roles at all costs but I get what you’re saying
Underrated movie and soundtrack
Jennifer’s body
When Zenge doesn't call you out for lack of substance
![]()
Ahem 👀or examples of player's content I've yet to provide examples for,
Nope, gonna live with my head in the sand and pretend that I'm savanting over here and it's recognizedAhem 👀
Your greenishness feels very substancy to meYou're like, the fourth person today to call me insubstantial
Am I Elizabeth?Your greenishness feels very substancy to me
Smh Suelizabeth was right thereAm I Elizabeth?
Am I Sue?
Am I Elizasue?
All Three?
![]()
I think there's a good chance since D1 usually comes to a pretty close vote. It makes for an easy wagon at the very leastDo you feel your double vote is going to be the deciding factor?
I wasn't really calling you insubstantial, I was asking Dy to compare your substance to my own, and highlight the specific differences that make my substance or lake there of more worrying to Dy, than your substance or lack there of.You're like, the fourth person today to call me insubstantial
Elizasue is what Coralie Fargeat calls her. Inelegant. Visceral. Suitable.Smh Suelizabeth was right there
/I'm mostly joke Zenge. NH/NFI wasn't really calling you insubstantial, I was asking Dy to compare your substance to my own, and highlight the specific differences that make my substance or lake there of more worrying to Dy, than your substance or lack there of.
Are you Kermit the Frog?Am I Elizabeth?
Am I Sue?
Am I Elizasue?
All Three?
![]()
Explain beanishly
Fun SQB Fact:Are you Kermit the Frog?
Wow. Woooooow.PSV was kind of slanky last time I played with her
I think it's possibly a role thing and also possible it'll move to different people in different cycles.So ngl the green text is making me want to village squeeb. It does seem very intentional and a role thing
Teachers pet?
on d1? absolutely. I'm not talking about all game.Wow. Woooooow.
I do what I want! I'm unpredictable.on d1? absolutely. I'm not talking about all game.
What makes you think it will move?I think it's possibly a role thing and also possible it'll move to different people in different cycles.
Wondering if it's a post restriction/some sort of action rather than an inherent characteristic of squib's roleWhat makes you think it will move?
It's inherent to my role, but it would have been cool if people could join my circle.Wondering if it's a post restriction/some sort of action rather than an inherent characteristic of squib's role
Hmm let's try somethingIt's inherent to my role, but it would have been cool if people could join my circle.
So ngl the green text is making me want to villageHmm let's try something
So ngl the green text is making me want to village squeeb. It does seem very intentional and a role thing
Teachers pet?
We call that a "Call back"So ngl the green text is making me want to villagesqueebApop. It does seem very intentional and a role thing
Teachers pet?
You gotta do it a third time.My god no laughs?
We call that a "Call back"
smh
I got the callback but wasnt sure if it was a bit 😅My god no laughs?
We call that a "Call back"
smh
Genuinely, the phrasing of this post bothers me. Like why do you have to be "convinced" to not vote someone who was correct? In exactly zero of your posts have you said "you're wrong this game." Just been a near identical reaction to last time following by a random and unnecessary role reveal. Who are you wolfreading?That’s fair
I can absolutely be convinced to switch, i’m just salted beef since last game we were butting heads a bit and she correctly sussed me out on my first wolf game lol
So im gonna be annoyed if by having more participation (which apparently was my tell?? Lol) gets me yeeted this time when im vanillager lol
Sqb is historically pretty heavy handed when doing a bit. I'm thinking popular girl trying to start a trend?So ngl the green text is making me want to village squeeb. It does seem very intentional and a role thing
Teachers pet?
First of all,Sqb is historically pretty heavy handed when doing a bit. I'm thinking popular girl trying to start a trend?
Doesn't feel affiliation indicative necessarily though
The urge to simply sheep Clem
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.