Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why? What's wrong the tally?I’d hope wolf Zenge would be trying to control the thread a little more, than letting it spread and rand like this.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why? What's wrong the tally?I’d hope wolf Zenge would be trying to control the thread a little more, than letting it spread and rand like this.
Well at least after this game you'll have a better baseline for my usual village play I guess😂The balance of content up to D1 feels close to your last wolf game vs your village games. A lot of asking around without really laying down a read anywhere.
Neutral on both.Talk to me about kitz and katie. I'm especially interested in the latter read.
How do you feel about Clem’s push then?i don't think beans is wolfy? she sounds... purish?
Aye, a fellow countrymen
"""push"""How do you feel about Clem’s push then?
It’s a tie, with a fair amount of spread. Could swing wildly any which way.Why? What's wrong the tally?
What?! It is a push. It’s not a shove! What would you call it? A light breeze?"""push"""
Must be nice! I have 8AM class tomorrowHot Dog, Campus is closed tomorrow!
![]()
Especially with a double vote in playIt’s a tie, with a fair amount of spread. Could swing wildly any which way.
Yeah, but you said, as a wolf, you wouldn't let it happen. That, to me, indicates you think wolves are losing control. So I'm curious about the specifics regarding why you feel the thread/the wagons seem village-controlled atm.It’s a tie, with a fair amount of spread. Could swing wildly any which way.
"""push"""
unsureHow do you feel about Clem’s push then?
Based iyamWhat do you think of Katie’s call to join yourcrusadestroll?
If I was a wolf I’d be more concerned with trying to make it go somewhere specific.Yeah, but you said as a wolf, you wouldn't let it happen. That, to me, indicates you think wolves are losing control. So I'm curious about the specifics regarding why you think the thread/the wagons seem village-controlled atm.
Sucks to suck and then you die, hater.Must be nice! I have 8AM class tomorrow
![]()
Get in losers we're killing mafia d1
i feel like this is NAI clems but katie wanting to sheep clems is weird to meThe urge to simply sheep Clem
Dealing with an exploded prostate in a dog? Didn’t even know that was possible? Nasty
Where do you want to vote?It’s a tie, with a fair amount of spread. Could swing wildly any which way.
What did you think about Beans wanting to sheep AM?i feel like this is NAI clems but katie wanting to sheep clems is weird to me
I'm not sure I associate that with your wolf play but noted.If I was a wolf I’d be more concerned with trying to make it go somewhere specific.
If you were going to vote early, that deadline closed seven hours ago. 😛I might even, heaven forbid, vote early 😱
Idk seems pretty normal to mekatie wanting to sheep clems is weird to me
If I knew that I’d have voted by now!Where do you want to vote?
beans didn't sheep me though?What did you think about Beans wanting to sheep AM?
neutral/slight villageish i thinkWhat did you think about Beans wanting to sheep AM?
What do you call this then @Animal MidwifeI think I'm going to join AM's kitz wagon for now. That feels like the better choice between kitz and PSV atm.
yeet kitz
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
Yeet kitz
day 1: whodunnit placeholder vote tally
SAR (1) - fruit
kitz (1) - AM
2/14
Missing: a dozen
Vote closes at 9pm ET TOMORROW, 1/27 (~24 hours)
I see what AM is saying about kitz's posts and...I don't disagree. I think right now I feel worst about kitz and PSV - kitz for aforementioned reasons and PSV because I feel like her tone was a little off today?
I feel good about fruit, apop, scream, and clem right now. Everyone else I feel like I haven't seen enough of to have a vibe one way or the other.
beans solving approach looks independent and genuine to meI think I'm going to join AM's kitz wagon for now. That feels like the better choice between kitz and PSV atm.
yeet kitz
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
A natural continution of this.What do you call this then @Animal Midwife
I see what AM is saying about kitz's posts and...I don't disagree. I think right now I feel worst about kitz and PSV - kitz for aforementioned reasons and PSV because I feel like her tone was a little off today?
I feel good about fruit, apop, scream, and clem right now. Everyone else I feel like I haven't seen enough of to have a vibe one way or the other.
As opposed to Katie’s approach to voting beans with Clem.beans solving approach looks independent and genuine to me
i'm missing the village SAR solving approach i think i sensed before; it feels similar to last gameOof tough crowd
Why me, fruit?
I don't know how much clearer I can be than that they're closer to garbanzo beans than red beans tbh@Clem J if you want me to sheep your vote I need a bit more reasoning. I isoed beans and the tone sounds good so far imo
katie said she wants to sheep Clem without explaining or giving overall thoughtsAs opposed to Katie’s approach to voting beans with Clem.
I can see that distinction.
Bc funny, and the last time I did he was rightWhy do you want to sheep him?
A natural continution of this.
I guess if she’s literally calling it your wagon, and citing your work to draw her conclusionsI'm going to join AM's kitz wagon
Then I consider that “sheeping”.I see what AM is saying about kitz's posts and...I don't disagree.
katie pls that's why i'm not pushing you, i'm taking that into account primarilyI’m going to be low / vibe posting since my schedule is so hectic.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmBc funny, and the last time I did he was right
Idk why everyone is up in arms about this - I said in sign ups I’m going to be low / vibe posting since my schedule is so hectic. But now I’m gonna sheep Clem EVEN HARDER
Yeet beans
@GoSpursGo hope I’m tagging the right person lmfao
Right. We’re on the same pagekatie said she wants to sheep Clem without explaining or giving overall thoughts
beans gave her thoughts
how are you reading beans and katie?Right. We’re on the same page
That’s a lot of m&m’s. Don’t spoil your appetitemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It's not semantics. It's using the terminology correctly. She had multiple independent reads outside of kitz that had nothing to do with me. Including ones that I didn't necessarily agree with at the time. I was the only one voting kitz so that's why she called it my wagon.I guess if she’s literally calling it your wagon, and citing your work to draw her conclusions
Then I consider that “sheeping”.
But was can disagree about the semantics of the language. Let’s not get bogged down in it.
I’m village reading beans more than Katie. Still unsure on Katie.how are you reading beans and katie?
She cited your reason in her reasoning.It's not semantics. It's using the terminology correctly. She had multiple independent reads outside of kitz that had nothing to do with me. Including ones that I didn't necessarily agree with at the time. I was the only one voting kitz so that's why she called it my wagon.
SAR pls, you had a strong village game two games ago and even before then! the vibez were good, the solving is pure, the questions you raised were pointed, you were less active but you made your presence known when you did postWhat I've learned from asking why I'm being voted for: people have wildly optimistic takes of my village game that need recalibration
I don't see it but
(Slightly worried it's actually being confused with the couple of really good wolf outings I had a few months back because I really don't think my village game has been... Good? Or at least not markedly different from this village outing lol)
Could you wolfhunt? Like you're still just sitting on me.I feel like this is happening a lot where people think im scum but im not
Ah well looks like it’ll be a quick game for me. Genuinely at a loss
Also i just lost over an hour of playtime in fo4 because my stupid ass didnt save when i had the chance and the game glitched 😡
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.