Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You didn't case kitz like you did fruits. You instead asked me about the seven Dubzes.AM pls. You're clearing Spurs over me??
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You didn't case kitz like you did fruits. You instead asked me about the seven Dubzes.AM pls. You're clearing Spurs over me??
I was one of if not the first person to say her posting was different from her norm. That is not something I ever, EVER point out if I'm the one coaching her.You didn't case kitz like you did fruits. You instead asked me about the seven Dubzes.
Should the same grace not be extended to me?I was one of if not the first person to say her posting was different from her norm. That is not something I ever, EVER point out if I'm the one coaching her.
All this says is you can't get over the fact that I wasn't 100% sure about you immediately after resetting my worldview. I feel like you can give me a little grace for that considering our history.
But whatever. Keep me in the POE.
Entirely different context. I was unsure pre-wolf flip.Should the same grace not be extended to me?
Well, show me who the last wolf is then.Entirely different context. I was unsure pre-wolf flip.
You are saying that I...coached a noob wolf, instead of helping her sound like her previous games I then pointed out that she sounded different, said it seemed like a big jump from the last full game she played, fabricated a fruit tinfoil, put said nooblet into that tinfoil as his partner, TOLD HIM to vote for her knowing he would have no reason not to, then fabricated extricating myself from said tinfoil just to vote for said packmate myself. All the while trying to keep you and Spurs from eating each other. That is absurd.
You're still cooked, fam.
I'm trying? I've already said it's either SAR or squeeb for me, most likely SAR based on her EOD behavior. kitz treated them very similarly throughout the game so not much to distinguish there. I don't have time to reread everything right now but squeeb is right that she really hasn't done anything different from her usual. And the thing that makes most sense in most universes is that I ****ed up and put a wolf in my village list as usual, which would also point to SAR.Well, show me who the last wolf is then.
It is the village, I believe, that will be cooked if you yeet meYou're still cooked, fam.
I agree, as we discussed last night I dont think you’re the wolf we are looking for. I don’t think it hurts to do the exercise one more time before we vote.I was one of if not the first person to say her posting was different from her norm. That is not something I ever, EVER point out if I'm the one coaching her.
All this says is you can't get over the fact that I wasn't 100% sure about you immediately after resetting my worldview. I feel like you can give me a little grace for that considering our history.
But whatever. Keep me in the POE.
Your… orange?I tried to take a nap but my dumb orange decided that was the best time to start yelling and generally being annoying. Typical.
Congrats @Animal Midwife !!!AM has won the event!
I'll get the PRIZE to her shortly, and do the cycle change, all in a few minutes!
There has to be a protector out there, right? If you believe SAR’s claim that she got a 1x role copHopes the prize is a death avoidance
HmmmThere has to be a protector out there, right? If you believe SAR’s claim that she got a 1x role cop
I also thought this was supposed to be basics-ish? I guess that’s a basic enough role that it could existHmmm
Idk! From a mod perspective I'm not sure I would put a protector in a game with 10 players and 2 wolves. Would depend on wolf powers I suppose.
Protectors are very basic, yeah.I also thought this was supposed to be basics-ish? I guess that’s a basic enough role that it could exist
Could be!The role cop could also be a lie
Hold on there buckaroo, don't you want to at least discuss before we start setting me up for hammer?Sadly predictable 🙁
Yeet SAR
@Clem J
Unyeet SARHold on there buckaroo, don't you want to at least discuss before we start setting me up for hammer?
So who would you vote for? And why are they more likely than you?Hold on there buckaroo, don't you want to at least discuss before we start setting me up for hammer?
Gimme like 15 minutes to put this kid to bedSo who would you vote for? And why are they more likely than you?
Fair. I always forget about hammer in Clem/midwife games, sorryGimme like 15 minutes to put this kid to bed
I'm a bit loopy from lack of sleep tbh
Probably wolf, singular 🙂YOURE NOT GOING TO HAMMER WHILE IM STILL AROUND, WOLVES
(also please tag me or I probably won't get your submission, thanks)It's time for the day 3 event!
For this event...the drawing request is a turtle!
Submissions due an hour before EOD!
I did itWell, show me who the last wolf is then.
fruit is this actually your leading vote? Or are you spreading votes to establish a larger POE?unyeet SAR
yeet screams
@Clem J
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.