You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean… it is well established your memes are of the highest quantityIt's mostly just my memes and talking to myself tbh
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Not to be mistaken for quality 😀I mean… it is well established your memes are of the highest quantity
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry i was just so excited to finally be voting for a wolf this gameI didn't know you crazy hoots were gonna hammer me before I could even
If AM hadn't sniffed out kitz or if I had been able to throw my baby wolf under the bus, this would have been a different gameY’all did amazing. I really almost didn’t flip on d2 vote.
The game was THIS close
Alas, she is just that good, and there was no universe in which my mama heart could sacrifice my bebe
I am SO BAD at this gameAlso did anyone else find it hilarious that spurs exactly "village locked" only the wolf pack on d0 because I cackled

Mods better start building my skill issue in when they balance these games.
I'm extremely distraught that kitz going full Zenge on D1 was what triggered me rather than anything else.
I said what I meant to say 🙂Not to be mistaken for quality 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, it might have survived if we'd actually been village together sometime in the last 4 millennia. Hasn't been calibrated in a whileOKAY BUT I WAS SAD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GAVE ME THE SOUL READ
I ACTUALLY WENT "NO DUBZ DON'T DO IT"

Also someone needs to go back and find my post bout what a wolf mama SHOULD have been coaching her wolf pup
Because uh well
Because uh well
True. So perhaps it isn't dead, only sleeping!Well, it might have survived if we'd actually been village together sometime in the last 4 millennia. Hasn't been calibrated in a while![]()
Asked shorty, I can only add so many people but she can use her magical admin powers to make it happengood work village!
dead and tot chat pls @Clem J 🥺
Points to selfAsked shorty, I can only add so many people but she can use her magical admin powers to make it happen
I still just don't understand how you sometimes make mundane posts at lock level of clearedness.sorry i was just so excited to finally be voting for a wolf this game
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Man it would be cool if we had an admin in the game.Points to self
Oh well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok!@Clem J if you add me I can add the rest
It's justI still just don't understand how you sometimes make mundane post at lock level of clearedness.
The genny Way
me either? otherwise i'd do it all the timeI still just don't understand how you sometimes make mundane post at lock level of clearedness.
WELL WELL WELL
I wondered why I died N1 and then realized I was sussing both wolves D1
I just made the wrong decision on who to actually vote lol
I wondered why I died N1 and then realized I was sussing both wolves D1
I just made the wrong decision on who to actually vote lol
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'll forgive youWELL WELL WELL
I wondered why I died N1 and then realized I was sussing both wolves D1
I just made the wrong decision on who to actually vote lol
Eventually
(this is a joke)
I still dont know what i did helppppl hahahhaI'm extremely distraught that kitz going full Zenge on D1 was what triggered me rather than anything else.
Wolfing was very stressful ngl. Thanks @SARdoghandler for trying to save me at your own peril 🥹
Kitz actually wanted to kill AM d1 but my stupid ass vetoed that apparently 😂WELL WELL WELL
I wondered why I died N1 and then realized I was sussing both wolves D1
I just made the wrong decision on who to actually vote lol
I hope you at least learned some things, even though it was a short run!I still dont know what i did helppppl hahahha
Wolfing was very stressful ngl. Thanks @SARdoghandler for trying to save me at your own peril 🥹
She scared me!!! LolKitz actually wanted to kill AM d1 but my stupid ass vetoed that apparently 😂
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
It is but it can be really fun!I still dont know what i did helppppl hahahha
Wolfing was very stressful ngl. Thanks @SARdoghandler for trying to save me at your own peril 🥹
EXCUSE ME @kitzsunaKitz actually wanted to kill AM d1 but my stupid ass vetoed that apparently 😂
I learned to kill the village locks 🫡I hope you at least learned some things, even though it was a short run!
Honorable mention to Spurs defending me for a good portion of the game hahaha i was hanging onto that for dear life and praying
Like i said. You scared me and i KNEWWWW you were gonna find us lolEXCUSE ME @kitzsuna
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you want me to add tots to ghosts and mafia too?Look
Some of us don't remember things ok
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
y'all should have been added to ghosts, tots, and mafia chats. LMK if I missed anyone
I finally saw the genny way!me either? otherwise i'd do it all the time
You did great for your first time!I still dont know what i did helppppl hahahha
Wolfing was very stressful ngl. Thanks @SARdoghandler for trying to save me at your own peril 🥹
lol you learned I love warm pockets, and it almost worked a second time 🙂I learned to kill the village locks 🫡
Honorable mention to Spurs defending me for a good portion of the game hahaha i was hanging onto that for dear life and praying
If your worldview wasn't exactly the same as what I had previously written (and if your wolf mama hadn't had to stick her neck out for you)... you maybe get the W. But that little detail was almost too perfectly matched to me for me to think it was a coincidence.
And I still almost didn't flip in time. Close game.
Ftr I'm not a fan of the roster being added to Mafia chat. I don't want everyone getting to see how my brain works when I'm wolfing.Do you want me to add tots to ghosts and mafia too?
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
y'all should have been added to ghosts, tots, and mafia chats. LMK if I missed anyone
I also was pretty vulnerable in there a couple times. It's fine but uh yeah I'd like to be asked next time please
Im not gonna lie…i did not notice that i copies your worldview hahaha. Maybe subconscious me didlol you learned I love warm pockets, and it almost worked a second time 🙂
If your worldview wasn't exactly the same as what I had previously written (and if your wolf mama hadn't had to stick her neck out for you)... you maybe get the W. But that little detail was almost too perfectly matched to me for me to think it was a coincidence.
And I still almost didn't flip in time. Close game.
I'll just leave to be safe!Ftr I'm not a fan of the roster being added to Mafia chat. I don't want everyone getting to see how my brain works when I'm wolfing.
I also was pretty vulnerable in there a couple times. It's fine but uh yeah I'd like to be asked next time please
Ope. I'm sorry. I was added, so I assumed that meant to add everyone.Ftr I'm not a fan of the roster being added to Mafia chat. I don't want everyone getting to see how my brain works when I'm wolfing.
I also was pretty vulnerable in there a couple times. It's fine but uh yeah I'd like to be asked next time please
I won't read.
It's totally fine I know it wasn't done with any ill intent. I've just never had a roster added to what is usually a private pm before and it jarred me a bit. I don't think there's anything that would upset anyone else but I kind of crashed out on myself a bit when I was unintentionally hurtful to AM and having everyone else see that too is just... A lot of vulnerability for me to handle well right now.Ope. I'm sorry. I was added, so I assumed that meant to add everyone.
I won't read.
I guess @Clem J please let me know in the future if the intent is to add any other parties to role pms because I will treat them differently in what I post if that's the case.
Yes pls, everyone added to everything plsDo you want me to add tots to ghosts and mafia too?
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
y'all should have been added to ghosts, tots, and mafia chats. LMK if I missed anyone
I did put it in the opening message of the scum chatIt's totally fine I know it wasn't done with any ill intent. I've just never had a roster added to what is usually a private pm before and it jarred me a bit. I don't think there's anything that would upset anyone else but I kind of crashed out on myself a bit when I was unintentionally hurtful to AM and having everyone else see that too is just... A lot of vulnerability for me to handle well right now.
I guess @Clem J please let me know in the future if the intent is to add any other parties to role pms because I will treat them differently in what I post if that's the case.
**** I'm sorry I must've glossed over it and assumed it would be like the holiday game. Noted for future.I did put it in the opening message of the scum chat
I definitely remember reading it when I went back to see, but it just left my brain entirely I guess because I've never seen that done before. It's totally fine, that's on me.I will make a note to myself to do something to make it stand out more in the future as well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow I ruined the vibes in here
PLEASE IGNORE MY SAD SACK AND CARRY ON
Hey @screamqueenbee you were on my hammer and I didn't even get a drawn vote! Not fair!

PLEASE IGNORE MY SAD SACK AND CARRY ON
Hey @screamqueenbee you were on my hammer and I didn't even get a drawn vote! Not fair!
fruitsalad
Full Member
SAR, please don’t worry, i left the chat
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
yeah, sorry I was really tired after filming a bunch of stuff for work but I’ll pm you one if you still want itWow I ruined the vibes in here
PLEASE IGNORE MY SAD SACK AND CARRY ON
Hey @screamqueenbee you were on my hammer and I didn't even get a drawn vote! Not fair!
![]()
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Important context for that lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 91K