Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The main strength of this fruit is that it transforms the user into a mythological kitsune, complete with nine large fox tails. As such, they gain all the abilities of one, including the ability to disguise themselves as anyone they like, allowing them to impersonate them. The clothing of the target individual can also be imitated during the transformation

kitz disguised as a villager this game!
 
Alrighty, let's do the exercise. Interestingly, I think I'm talking myself into squeeb being slightly more likely than SAR.

SAR checked in at 3:33p ET, when the vote was 2-2 kitz over AM.

Ok I have a few minutes while the toddler enjoys some tablet time so if anyone wants to real time now is the chance. Otherwise I'll be isoing

AM is feeling more aggro now than she was in Good Pwwace I think. Might be pushing to village lean there
This is the biggest piece sticking in my craw. If SAR is a wolf, then at this point it's obvious @Animal Midwife has to be the counterwagon to kitz. Why say "pushing to village lean" here if you basically know you're going to have to flip?
From an outsider perspective, I can't remember what was said last page let alone people's initial reads.

In the last couple of pages I think there's needed to be a bit more grace in how people are arguing with each other

But my child has also been EXTRA in the last 48 hours which makes me extra sensitive sometimes so take that with a grain of salt pls

I'm going to go iso kitz since everyone has brought her up multiple times but nothing has particularly pinged me there except wondering if she could be paired with fruit. She's just read like busy noob which fits with past games iirc
Focused on looking at kitz.
Okay

Yeet kitz

@Clem J
dubZ votes at 3:54p ET making 3-2 kitz
How does no one committing to a read end up leaning her wolf?

Who is resisting?

(Whatever list you respond with, you can add me to it because I'm probably about to be on it 😂)

I isoed kitz and I need others to summarize what they're seeing there because I'm not feeling wolfy about it? On the assumption she has a wolf partner helping her out, her posts still seem a bit too... Flaily for that? (Said with love, kitz 😂)

Like her read on AM has flip flopped from initial sketch to village to OMGUS sketch. Between that and saying she expected AM to be the kill, then doubling down on her fight with AM? I mean, I'd hope that her wolf partner would tell her that's probably a really fast way to get herself yeeted 😂

It just feels like an easy yeet for wolves to either push through or just sit back and let AM drive that train (if AM is village). I could even see wolves doing some of the push back to massive later flip back onto AM when kitz flips village

Did I resist the kitz yeet prior to this check in?

As in prior to approximately 30 minutes ago when I came back online and said I planned to iso her since hey name had come up a lot
A bunch more posts focused on kitz, apparently coming to the conclusion that kitz isn't a wolf.
I don't remember ever resisting a Kits vote, so no.
Sole non-meme post from squeeb during the time SAR was here.
At my own peril

Serious Schitts Creek GIF by CBC


Yeet AM

I know I just said her intensity seemed more village but I don't love the narrative she's been driving today. Feels more like an agenda
SAR vote at 4:47p ET, which a flip on the read on AM from an hour earlier. Now 3-3
Squeeb vote last at 5:25pm. Now 4-3 AM

So for me, the biggest hang up is there is just... no reason for SAR to village lean AM at 3:33, when it was already pretty apparent that AM needed to be the counter-wagon. I don't love the flip on the read from just an hour prior, but SAR could be a villager who was left picking between two wagons that she thought were both village wagons.

Can anyone else offer an explanation for w!SAR village reading AM first? Cuz I think I'm talking myself into squeeb.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alrighty, let's do the exercise. Interestingly, I think I'm talking myself into squeeb being slightly more likely than SAR.

SAR checked in at 3:33p ET, when the vote was 2-2 kitz over AM.

This is the biggest piece sticking in my craw. If SAR is a wolf, then at this point it's obvious @Animal Midwife has to be the counterwagon to kitz. Why say "pushing to village lean" here if you basically know you're going to have to flip?



Focused on looking at kitz.

dubZ votes at 3:54p ET making 3-2 kitz









A bunch more posts focused on kitz, apparently coming to the conclusion that kitz isn't a wolf.

Sole non-meme post from squeeb during the time SAR was here.

SAR vote at 4:47p ET, which a flip on the read on AM from an hour earlier. Now 3-3

Squeeb vote last at 5:25pm. Now 4-3 AM

So for me, the biggest hang up is there is just... no reason for SAR to village lean AM at 3:33, when it was already pretty apparent that AM needed to be the counter-wagon. I don't love the flip on the read from just an hour prior, but SAR could be a villager who was left picking between two wagons that she thought were both village wagons.

Can anyone else offer an explanation for w!SAR village reading AM first? Cuz I think I'm talking myself into squeeb.
Idk. It's kind of hard to say since it was very brief and she changed it pretty quick. Maybe she thought it would look bad if she came in guns blazing for AM immediately vs trying to show some legitimate progression.
 
Idk. It's kind of hard to say since it was very brief and she changed it pretty quick. Maybe she thought it would look bad if she came in guns blazing for AM immediately vs trying to show some legitimate progression.
To be fair, it was always going to look bad regardless, but SAR is a savvy wolf
 
Idk. It's kind of hard to say since it was very brief and she changed it pretty quick. Maybe she thought it would look bad if she came in guns blazing for AM immediately vs trying to show some legitimate progression.
But it sort of doesn't seem like legitimate progression, as I don't see any justification given for the flip. Just that kitz didn't look wolfy to her.

If trying to show legit progression, doesn't it make more sense to ISO AM instead?

Like, idk maybe I'm just trying to find a more interesting answer. But it's a little weird to me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I must point out... I don't think I flip my vote if I hadn't done the pairing analysis 😉

Wait this doesn't support my argument that I should be more chill...
Don't ya hate when the stuff that takes effort actually works?
 
I made so little progress on my crochet project today and I'm too mad about it to think about the game rn 😤

I did finish one project, which means my nephew's Christmas presents (late because I'm visiting in a couple weeks) are done
Snapchat-783504578.jpg
20260104_181126.jpg
 
I’m happy to queeb all by myself here.

Mrs. Spurs and I are watching an HBO show heated rivalry and it’s quite excellent
*******

How far are you into it? I watched the first two episodes the other day with my bff and didnt really get into it. But also was painting nails so wasnt really paying attention completely lol

********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be fair, it was always going to look bad regardless, but SAR is a savvy wolf
after sleeping, it’s probably just SAR.

@Animal Midwife sorry again for making yesterday pretty miserable for you :sorry: I think you’re very likely to go by NK tonight, so at some point if you could let us know how you see the situation that would be appreciated.
 
I quoted this last night so I wouldn't forget to comment that when fruits subbed in for Jay in my last wolf pack, he immediately pushed for a bus even though it was only a 3 wolf pack and we were already taking heat. So I don't think pushing for a bus in a two wolf game is outside his wolf meta at all

I'm going to try to do some isos in what time I have this afternoon because I think everyone has enough content now for that to be valuable in picking up on vibes and tone shifts

I think a lot of the arguments between am/spurs and the fruits discussion have taken up a lot of the air space so my plan is to try to look outside of those. I'm comfortable with a fruits vote today I think but I agree with Dubz that the thread feels very chasing-tails and I want to make sure that I'm not leaning on thread state because I've been busy this weekend
These posts came immediately after you unyeeted @fruitsalad , dubZ (like, 24 minutes). Sure sounds like someone was displeased that you came out of that tunnel.
What if AM/Dubz and Spurs/fruit are just two incongruous village bloccs and we actually just need to find each other. And the reason we're chasing our tails is that wolves are sitting back and laughing at us trying to eat each other.

Hmmm.
Also lol on finding this.
This is probably going to be my last catch up and then I anticipate I won't be around at EOD. Which means I probably won't be able to stop myself, but we'll see.
And this.
 
Last edited:
after sleeping, it’s probably just SAR.

@Animal Midwife sorry again for making yesterday pretty miserable for you :sorry: I think you’re very likely to go by NK tonight, so at some point if you could let us know how you see the situation that would be appreciated.
I'm not sure that my perspective has changed much.
 
I'm not sure that my perspective has changed much.
Well, last I checked, your non kitz POE included SAR, squeeb, me, and dubZ. Now that we are dealing with a confirmed kitz wolf flip, and dubZ and I poked a little at our own cases, I was wondering if you had a specific way you were leaning for tomorrow’s vote.

But if not that’s ok too.

ETA minor word changes
 
Last edited:
I mean, if you wanted to confess I guess we could all just go home? 🙂

I suspect that isn’t what you were hoping for though. And I’m sorry if you’re town and caught in circumstances, that’s no fun.
I must confess

I am town 🤷‍♀️

I need to go back and look at yesterday's final vote split. I think all but the last vote on kitz would be lock clear. Probably all of them are, but there's always a small chance of a bus to ride to end game on that cred. Either way, that would be last on my flip list
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I must confess

I am town 🤷‍♀️

I need to go back and look at yesterday's final vote split. I think all but the last vote on kitz would be lock clear. Probably all of them are, but there's always a small chance of a bus to ride to end game on that cred. Either way, that would be last on my flip list
lol yeah unfortunately I would agree with you. Alas, the last vote on kitz was me.

And I am town. DubZ and I talked through whether there is a viable case for me last night, and I don’t think so, but it’s fair to discuss

I think AM, fruit, and very likely dubZ are all lock clear though

ETA: minor edits for brevity
 
Last edited:
Well, last I checked, your non kitz POE included SAR, squeeb, me, and dubZ. Now that we are dealing with a confirmed kitz wolf flip, and dubZ and I poked a little at our own cases, I was wondering if you had a specific way you were leaning for tomorrow’s vote.

But if not that’s ok too.

ETA minor word changes
Unfortunately, I only feel comfortable clearing genny, fruit, and you.