Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And thoughts?
Ha Gay GIF
 
Mrs spurs has probably waged it 3-4 times now and is now listening to the audiobook

Just finished it.

My squishy, squishy soul has been absolutely destroyed and I am very dehydrated. I may never recover.
 
I’ll plant my flag here—it’s all great, but I LOVE the storyline with Scott and Kip 🙂
I agree 🥺 don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't watched yet but the end of episode 5 was SO PERFECT
 
oh and @WildZoo , look up the lyrics to the scott/kip theme sometime (I’ll believe in anything by wolf parade). Just perfect for them 🙂
It really is 😭 the timing of the song lyrics in that scene was beautiful.

There's a playlist for the show on Spotify so I've got a bunch of the music on rotation in my head right now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad