reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is that like a heart sister?Uno reverses the soul read
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is that like a heart sister?Uno reverses the soul read
OofJk, I'm a parity cop
Was it necessary to use it on SAR?
No, probably not
Did I do it anyway because I thought my silly brain might resist doing the right thing otherwise? Yeah kinda.
AM and SAR are different affiliations. Ergo...
Spurs pls@SARdoghandler any retort to this?
DubZ I assume you realize if SAR flips town we flip you?
Really? Cuz I can totally believe I would do that!I can't believe you'd ruin my dramatic exit like this
Girl no, we’ll mulligan it and you can do it againI can't believe you'd ruin my dramatic exit like this
ALSO I HAVE NEVER WON THIS GAME SO FORGIVE ME FOR BEING PARANOID THAT SOMETHING TERRIBLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO MESpurs pls
Are you really asking me that question

no i support the SAR votefruit is this actually your leading vote? Or are you spreading votes to establish a larger POE?
But I would feel worse if she’s a wolf and she has time to talk her way out of the trapI feel bad doing this while she’s away
@Clem JThat’s hammer

NGL it was super freeing to be vanilla! @supershorty is right!No fair dubz got the only fun role
![]()
Imagine if we had yeeted you 😂I can't believe I was the only town PR![]()
Don’t punish me because everyone else was mean!!!I just want you all to know I had like 5 posts teed up for entertainment value with increasingly ridiculously tinfoils until I was open wolfing
Culminating in the cutest Nefi video ever
And no no one gets to experience that because you all hammered me in the time it took me to say goodnight
Rood
Aww man that would've been funI just want you all to know I had like 5 posts teed up for entertainment value with increasingly ridiculously tinfoils until I was open wolfing
Culminating in the cutest Nefi video ever
And no no one gets to experience that because you all hammered me in the time it took me to say goodnight
Rood
WellImagine if we had yeeted you 😂
I am INCAPABLE of being CHILL and NOT drawing ATTENTION TO MYSELF
Aw man. You seemed sad so I thought I was being merciful.I just want you all to know I had like 5 posts teed up for entertainment value with increasingly ridiculously tinfoils until I was open wolfing
Culminating in the cutest Nefi video ever
And no no one gets to experience that because you all hammered me in the time it took me to say goodnight![]()
Rood
yeet SAR
@Clem J
and i was so proud
AM's subconscious be like "Damn, why was Dubz looking in my window last night..."Unfortunately, I could feel the cop somehow and that made my instincts kick in for irrationality.
@Clem J if you add me I can add the restgood work village!
dead and tot chat pls @Clem J 🥺
Also you and @kitzsuna were a great team!I just want you all to know I had like 5 posts teed up for entertainment value with increasingly ridiculously tinfoils until I was open wolfing
Culminating in the cutest Nefi video ever
And no no one gets to experience that because you all hammered me in the time it took me to say goodnight
Rood
I had accepted my fate and was going to roll with it until I got hammered to honor my wolf pup and Clem!Aw man. You seemed sad so I thought I was being merciful.
Poor kitz having my burnt out carcass for a wolf mom tbh 😂Also you and @kitzsuna were a great team!
I was really starting to think village wasn't going to make it after D1 😅
And my list didn't include people with D1 immunity so I'm also absolved of any incorrect reads 😇I was right about Spurs/AM being v/v so we can forget anything else I ever said this game
Maybe I was projecting and I was the one who was sadI had accepted my fate and was going to roll with it until I got hammered to honor my wolf pup and Clem!
I didn't know you crazy hoots were gonna hammer me before I could even
Dubz dubz dubz dubz dubz dubz dubz
great job though. You got me good.It's mostly just my memes and talking to myself tbh@Clem J if you add me I can add the rest
OKAY BUT I WAS SAD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GAVE ME THE SOUL READMaybe I was projecting and I was the one who was sadgreat job though. You got me good.
Y’all did amazing. I really almost didn’t flip on d2 vote.Poor kitz having my burnt out carcass for a wolf mom tbh 😂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.