SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Zenge142 I'd like to see you put a solid rationale forth for why you're village reading bread
Because there’s no evidence to suggest he’s wolf. No one’s put forward a decent rationale for getting bread that relied on something more than just some variation of “he’s sketch”. And from everyone else’s experience with bread he’s ALWAYS sketch, even when village.

Dina started the yeet train on Shorty who I suspected was village and flipped village. Dina started the yeet train on bread who I suspect is village. I’ve been upfront about my Dina sus so my vote here shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone.
 
You’re suggesting the amount of time left before the cycle ends has a direct impact on the role of the person who gets yeeted?

I find it interesting that instead of providing a decent rationale for the yeet bread vote you sought to distract and make an issue out of the time.
I’m suggesting that votes that build that quickly at the end of day (giving the person little time to defend) are sketchy and usually end up badly.

I’ve explained my reasoning for voting bread. His repeated claims of intentionally trying to be sketchy seem like a cover to try to make himself better plus like other people have mentioned repeatedly he was not been very helpful when it comes to wolf hunting. I have 0 reasons to read him as village.
 
Because there’s no evidence to suggest he’s wolf. No one’s put forward a decent rationale for getting bread that relied on something more than just some variation of “he’s sketch”. And from everyone else’s experience with bread he’s ALWAYS sketch, even when village.

Dina started the yeet train on Shorty who I suspected was village and flipped village. Dina started the yeet train on bread who I suspect is village. I’ve been upfront about my Dina sus so my vote here shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone.
I'm not surprised by your dina vote, even though I think it's wrong. I'm trying to figure out why you're putting so much effort into defending someone who you don't even have an actual reason to think is village. Feels like either a packmate defense or white knighting.
 
I’m suggesting that votes that build that quickly at the end of day (giving the person little time to defend) are sketchy and usually end up badly.

I’ve explained my reasoning for voting bread. His repeated claims of intentionally trying to be sketchy seem like a cover to try to make himself better plus like other people have mentioned repeatedly he was not been very helpful when it comes to wolf hunting. I have 0 reasons to read him as village.
Okay, but being somewhat sketchy is a legitimate strategy. If you’re too village it’s a reason to get killed by the pack.
 
Official D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
SAR (3)
- AM, April, Zenge, cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, vetschool
Enigma (1) - alleys
Bread (3) - Dina, WZ, barky
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (1) - SAR

12/14
yeet close in ~20 minutes

@The_Breadmann is tied with @SARdoghandler

Missing: @kraskadva @The_Breadmann
this is missing all the Dina votes
 
Official D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
SAR (3)
- AM, April, Zenge, cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, vetschool
Enigma (1) - alleys
Bread (3) - Dina, WZ, barky
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (1) - SAR

12/14
yeet close in ~20 minutes

@The_Breadmann is tied with @SARdoghandler

Missing: @kraskadva @The_Breadmann
Got my vote on dina
 
Official D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
SAR (2) - AM, April, cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, vetschool
Enigma (1) - alleys
Bread (3) - Dina, WZ, barky
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -

14/14
yeet close in ~20 minutes

@Dinashadow is in the lead. Breads is right behind.
I had my vote on dina
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unoficial D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, schoolsplease
Enigma (1) - alleys
Bread (3) - Dina, WZ, barky
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -

14/14
yeet close in ~1.25 0.25 hours

@Dinashadow is in the lead. Breads is right behind.



I was in the middle of making this when coffee posted theirs oop :sorry:
this was my first time trying this, there are prob. mistakes
 
I'm not surprised by your dina vote, even though I think it's wrong. I'm trying to figure out why you're putting so much effort into defending someone who you don't even have an actual reason to think is village. Feels like either a packmate defense or white knighting.
Understandable. To clarify, I’m suspicious of Dina. I’m not suspicious of Bread, and don’t see a decent rationale to explain it. If bread gets yeeted and flips village it’s useless to me AND we’re down a villager. If Dina gets yeeted and flips village, at least I’ll get more information out of that.
 
Understandable. To clarify, I’m suspicious of Dina. I’m not suspicious of Bread, and don’t see a decent rationale to explain it. If bread gets yeeted and flips village it’s useless to me AND we’re down a villager. If Dina gets yeeted and flips village, at least I’ll get more information out of that.

Like what exactly?
 
Understandable. To clarify, I’m suspicious of Dina. I’m not suspicious of Bread, and don’t see a decent rationale to explain it. If bread gets yeeted and flips village it’s useless to me AND we’re down a villager. If Dina gets yeeted and flips village, at least I’ll get more information out of that.
What information would you get from a village dina flip?
 
Also not feeling stellar about how quickly that Dina wagon formed, even though I started it. Feels even worse to be there with kras an bread who are both almost entirely sketch read currently

However, if the entire roster except for one or two think they are sketch, then there's either mega bussing or they aren't wolves
 
@Zenge142 @The_Breadmann @holdthemayo @Aprilthearab wondering about your current read on Kras?

Also interested in Zenge's read on Bread.

Catching up.

Probably won't make it in time

Kras is neutral leaning wolf. Biggest thing in her favor is that no one has defended her. I feel like the wolves might at least try a bit.

Still want to vote Z or Diyna.

Alley or TME make sense too.
 
Catching up.

Probably won't make it in time

Kras is neutral leaning wolf. Biggest thing in her favor is that no one has defended her. I feel like the wolves might at least try a bit.

Still want to vote Z or Diyna.

Alley or TME make sense too.

Plz vote me and seal the deal so I can get back to doing my homework and enjoy my time in dead chat
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How will it help you with Barks if I'm village?
I’ve been sus of you, and Barks has been defending you, and joined you on the Bread wagon.

Barks also voted please for the first vote and was the only one which seems like a wasted vote under the radar which feels wolfy.
 
Official D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
SAR (1) - AM, April
Zenge (1) - mayo
Enigma (1) - alleys
Bread (3) - Dina, WZ, barky
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April (1) - cray
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -

13/14
yeet close in ~1.5 hours

@Dinashadow is in the lead. Breads is right behind.

Missing: @vetschoolsletmeinplease


Still catching up.

I like the Dina vote, but am nervous that it means all my favorite people are trying to pocket me.

Still, I might switch to the Dina wagon.
 
Because there’s no evidence to suggest he’s wolf. No one’s put forward a decent rationale for getting bread that relied on something more than just some variation of “he’s sketch”. And from everyone else’s experience with bread he’s ALWAYS sketch, even when village.

Dina started the yeet train on Shorty who I suspected was village and flipped village. Dina started the yeet train on bread who I suspect is village. I’ve been upfront about my Dina sus so my vote here shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone.

So killing either one of you teaches us a lot about who to trust going forward?
 
I don’t like that my vote is all by itself on TME. I am still sus, but want to vote elsewhere and make my vote count.

Unyeet enigma
yeet Bread
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad