SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
download_LI.jpg
 
Still catching up.

I like the Dina vote, but am nervous that it means all my favorite people are trying to pocket me.

Still, I might switch to the Dina wagon.

For a fleeting moment I thought I was one of your favourite people. Then, the ultimate almost betrayal/realization that you were very much not talking to me:

I also sort of agree with this logic...

lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that tie reminded me that someone asked me about cray tie nostalgia earlier and I forgot to respond

Yes, cray has made accidental ties in games before, or broken ties and had it end badly. I think at one point she said she was just never going to touch ties again. We saw how that turned out 😛
 
Oh that tie reminded me that someone asked me about cray tie nostalgia earlier and I forgot to respond

Yes, cray has made accidental ties in games before, or broken ties and had it end badly. I think at one point she said she was just never going to touch ties again. We saw how that turned out 😛

I'm pretty sure it was Alley who asked that :laugh:
 
You need to recalibrate your dubz reader then

It is probably very broken

This is the point in the game where I am swamped and all my reads feel bad and I wonder why I sign up because I manage to block this horrible middle part where I know 0 things from my memory every single time
 
Official D2 Emoji Yeet Tally
Please check your votes


SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, pleasy
Enigma (1) - alleys
Bread (4) - Dina, WZ, barky, alleys
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -

14/14
yeet closed

Tied!

You have alley on there twice, didn't remove her Enigma vote
 
It is probably very broken

This is the point in the game where I am swamped and all my reads feel bad and I wonder why I sign up because I manage to block this horrible middle part where I know 0 things from my memory every single time
Shhhh you sign up because it's fun and because I'd be sad if you didn't
 
Shhhh you sign up because it's fun and because I'd be sad if you didn't
Remember when I said last year was my peak that I would never reach again? Truer words, man

Please treat me like a slightly batty old lady that you keep around because she's harmless, even if she doesn't exactly help anyone and mutters about aliens under her breath. :laugh:
 
Remember when I said last year was my peak that I would never reach again? Truer words, man

Please treat me like a slightly batty old lady that you keep around because she's harmless, even if she doesn't exactly help anyone and mutters about aliens under her breath. :laugh:
I am quite literally laughing out loud at this (except quietly because hubz just went to bed) :laugh:
 
I'm pretty sure it was Alley who asked that :laugh:
Which is funny because in wolf chat last game I was admonishing Sunny about creating/breaking/touching ties, and I told them both how dangerous they were and how I have been killed twice because of it, and how it's especially important if you're a wolf to stay away from ties because wolf numbers are so low.

The issue with ties is that in most games you don't know how the mods will handle it and if you will die.

Now, one game as a wolf I think I intentionally messed with a tie, I think it was the first time I did (2nd wolf out... think it was with Genny and Coffee, Genny explained to me how dumb a wolf move it was) and I was on the chopping block and the RNGods spared me. But I'll never forget how awful that felt. Wolfy me is much more careful about ties. Villager me never learns.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D2

The SDN emoji community, stunned and heartbroken by these countless cruel deaths, worked hard to find the villains. Unfortunately, their results ended with a tie. And the tie remains far too seductive for one helpless, depressed and stunned Lawpy.

Yeeted are @Dinashadow who was 🍩, a Village Emoji Giver, and @The_Breadmann who was 🍞, a Village Emoji Giver

But even after these shocking results, the SDN emoji community decided to be resolute to find and defeat the villains.

It's now N2. Send your night actions in ASAP. Or tomorrow by 10 AM EST

​
Players

2. @Crayola227
5. @Aprilthearab
7. @WildZoo
9. @kraskadva
10. @Doggo Labs
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
21. @Zenge142

Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty - :cat:, village emoji giver
4. vissy - 😀, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey - :shy:, village emoji giver
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
 
So kaydubs hates ties and the most common mechanism she has for them that I have seen, there is some RNG or die roll that decides if each person involved (the tied players and the tie maker) survives the tie or dies, or the tied people die and the tie maker is RNG'd to live or die.

When Lawper says he loves ties, I don't know that this means he doesn't punish the tie maker in any way, or if alley and I just happened to survive a die roll.
 
So far it's been all my top village reads dying, leaving behind the list of my top wolf reads. There are very few players left that I am reading village. Insert this is fine meme.

(To be fair a few of my wolf reads have died, like Bread, prints, shorty, but the rest I did not want to see dead).
 
D2

The SDN emoji community, stunned and heartbroken by these countless cruel deaths, worked hard to find the villains. Unfortunately, their results ended with a tie. And the tie remains far too seductive for one helpless, depressed and stunned Lawpy.

Yeeted are @Dinashadow who was 🍩, a Village Emoji Giver, and @The_Breadmann who was 🍞, a Village Emoji Giver

But even after these shocking results, the SDN emoji community decided to be resolute to find and defeat the villains.

It's now N2. Send your night actions in ASAP. Or tomorrow by 10 AM EST

​
Players

2. @Crayola227
5. @Aprilthearab
7. @WildZoo
9. @kraskadva
10. @Doggo Labs
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
21. @Zenge142

Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty - :cat:, village emoji giver
4. vissy - 😀, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey - :shy:, village emoji giver
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
I'm sus of Zenge, schools, TE, kras, April, in no order. I don't trust WZ but I am not reading her as much of anything, hence the lack of trust. Questioning mayo read too. Doggo and Barks I was reading village but questioning that too. Not sure where I put alley either.

My list of possible village is a lot shorter than possible wolf. I need to analyze more.
 
I'm leaning zenge with the white-knighting but need to look at vote timing again

I didn't like the dina vote and i like it even less now

contingency yeet zenge

for much as the same logic as before, in addition to the dina vote
I mean. I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong about Dina. But Dina started the bread yeet and the shorty yeet and she was wrong about both, and I was right that both shorty and bread were village.

There’s a lot to read back over if I survive the night.
 
I'm gonna need to do some hardcore reviewing. I've had kras, zenge, and SAR in my wolf reads, and I didn't like the grouping on the Dina vote, but I don't think it makes any sense for them all to be in a pack together. So one or mayyyybe two of them are likely wolf, I'm gonna need to review their interactions to see what pairings feel possible.
 
I'm gonna need to do some hardcore reviewing. I've had kras, zenge, and SAR in my wolf reads, and I didn't like the grouping on the Dina vote, but I don't think it makes any sense for them all to be in a pack together. So one or mayyyybe two of them are likely wolf, I'm gonna need to review their interactions to see what pairings feel possible.
I’ve also said I’m sus of Krass and SAR, and didn’t like them being on the Dina vote with me, but I had a good feeling about bread being village and I didn’t want to yeet someone I thought I was village. Dina who I was sus of seemed reasonable.

I already said SAR was one of my top wolf reads, and voted to yeet SAR. I was leaning slight wolf Krass, now I’m for sure reading Krass as wolf.
 
Since we're all feeling defeated, maybe a story will help lift spirits

Tonight, my boyfriend's older brother dropped an entire pizza into a full bath tub with him in it. Then tried to make another, but burnt it. He was onto pizza attempt #3 but gave up and is currently eating cold, unbaked pizza in defeat.
 
Since we're all feeling defeated, maybe a story will help lift spirits

Tonight, my boyfriend's older brother dropped an entire pizza into a full bath tub with him in it. Then tried to make another, but burnt it. He was onto pizza attempt #3 but gave up and is currently eating cold, unbaked pizza in defeat.
What inspired him to bring pizza #1 into the bathroom with him at all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************
What kind of pizza? There's a hot debate in the shorty/zenge household about what constitutes "pizza" in the first place because I'm a snob from NY and he's from Chicago. The only correct answer to what IS pizza would work as a bathtub snack, I suppose, but the other one would be much more difficult. Because it's not pizza, it's a casserole. Jon Stewart agrees with me.

Before zenge gets defensive, I'm saying nothing about the taste of deep dish pizza, just that it's NOT PIZZA.
It might be good I'm dead already because depending on where y'all are from, this pizza post might get me shot 🤣
***************
 
Oh that tie reminded me that someone asked me about cray tie nostalgia earlier and I forgot to respond

Yes, cray has made accidental ties in games before, or broken ties and had it end badly. I think at one point she said she was just never going to touch ties again. We saw how that turned out 😛

I'm pretty sure it was Alley who asked that :laugh:

Which is funny because in wolf chat last game I was admonishing Sunny about creating/breaking/touching ties, and I told them both how dangerous they were and how I have been killed twice because of it, and how it's especially important if you're a wolf to stay away from ties because wolf numbers are so low.

The issue with ties is that in most games you don't know how the mods will handle it and if you will die.

Now, one game as a wolf I think I intentionally messed with a tie, I think it was the first time I did (2nd wolf out... think it was with Genny and Coffee, Genny explained to me how dumb a wolf move it was) and I was on the chopping block and the RNGods spared me. But I'll never forget how awful that felt. Wolfy me is much more careful about ties. Villager me never learns.
Thank you Dubz for explaining the history behind Cray and ties. It was me who asked, and I am pretty fortunate that I didn’t get killed in a dice roll situation.

I apparently need to learn to count, because I thought bread was still in the lead when I voted. Bread and TME were wolf reads for me but I’m incredibly upset that my last-minute waffle cost us another villager. I didn’t feel super strongly about Dina being a wolf, and I agree with the others who have already said that the wagon on her formed too quickly.

Cray is right about it being risky to cause a tie. I probably should have thought that through a little more and counted again before I voted.

Now I need to finish up my anatomy videos and finally submit my quiz. Again, I do not recommend trying to watch lecture videos on canvas on your phone. It sucks. Thank goodness my bf has let me use his laptop when he wasn’t at work today, otherwise I would probably still be on video 1 or 2 of 7.