SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************
What kind of pizza? There's a hot debate in the shorty/zenge household about what constitutes "pizza" in the first place because I'm a snob from NY and he's from Chicago. The only correct answer to what IS pizza would work as a bathtub snack, I suppose, but the other one would be much more difficult. Because it's not pizza, it's a casserole. Jon Stewart agrees with me.

Before zenge gets defensive, I'm saying nothing about the taste of deep dish pizza, just that it's NOT PIZZA.
It might be good I'm dead already because depending on where y'all are from, this pizza post might get me shot 🤣
***************
**************
I currently live in Chicago and I agree with your assessment
**************
 
kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2)
- Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -

20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed

SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, pleasy
Enigma () -
Bread (4) - Dina, WZ, barky, alleys
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************
What kind of pizza? There's a hot debate in the shorty/zenge household about what constitutes "pizza" in the first place because I'm a snob from NY and he's from Chicago. The only correct answer to what IS pizza would work as a bathtub snack, I suppose, but the other one would be much more difficult. Because it's not pizza, it's a casserole. Jon Stewart agrees with me.

Before zenge gets defensive, I'm saying nothing about the taste of deep dish pizza, just that it's NOT PIZZA.
It might be good I'm dead already because depending on where y'all are from, this pizza post might get me shot 🤣
***************
I'm from Maine where pizza is pizza and pineapple on pizza is good so I'm not really sure how to answer your question lol
 
kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2)
- Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -

20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed

SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, pleasy
Enigma () -
Bread (4) - Dina, WZ, barky, alleys
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -


- I have a hard time making sense of Cray's D1 vote as a wolf. Too high risk, low reward to cause a tie when you're already certain to get a villager.

- Cray and AM were both on SAR - more than worth a look.

- Bread and Dina killed each other. That makes me sad.

- I was wrong about Dina.

- Doggos or Kras is a wolf - not both

- Still really not liking Zenge's play - I think there is a wolf at the end of this tunnel (may be an oncoming train)
 
kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2)
- Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -

20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed

SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, pleasy
Enigma () -
Bread (4) - Dina, WZ, barky, alleys
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -


- I have a hard time making sense of Cray's D1 vote as a wolf. Too high risk, low reward to cause a tie when you're already certain to get a villager = Cray village.

- Cray and AM were both on SAR - more than worth a look.

- Bread and Dina killed each other. That makes me sad.

- I was wrong about Dina.

- Doggos or Kras is a wolf - not both

- Still really not liking Zenge's play - I think there is a wolf at the end of this tunnel (may be an oncoming train)
 
Last edited:
N2

After a day ending with another tie, two more emojis dropped dead in the night.

Dead are @Doggo Labs who was 😍, a Village Emoji Giver and @Crayola227 who was 🍆, a Village Emoji Giver

Today is likely MARVOLO. Vote carefully and wisely.

It's now D3. Yeet close is tomorrow 2/2 at 10 PM EST/9 PM CST/8 PM MST/7 PM PST

​
Players

5. @Aprilthearab
7. @WildZoo
9. @kraskadva
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
21. @Zenge142

Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty - :cat:, village emoji giver
4. vissy - 😀, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey - :shy:, village emoji giver
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
10. Doggos - 😍, village emoji giver
2. Cray - 🍆, village emoji giver
 
Top wolf reads right now are SAR and Kras.

I’m sus of Alley and Dubs. Less sus but still sus of Please and Barkley.

Everyone else is a Village/Neutral read for me.
 
kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2)
- Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -

20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed

SAR (2) - AM, April, Cray
Zenge (2) - mayo, pleasy
Enigma () -
Bread (4) - Dina, WZ, barky, alleys
kras (2) - Enigma, doggos
April () -
Dina (4) - SAR, krasky, breads, zenges
pleasy () -

Updated with last night's village flips
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone:
I got a:biglove:!
I got a :pigeon:!
I got a :luck:!

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 11.36.48 AM.png
 
It seems like you basically said you expect someone is a wolf, but aren’t vocalizing anything about that suspicion. Why?
bc PR hunting only helps wolves... and just cuz you know there is a power out there, doesn't mean you know who has it.
 
bc PR hunting only helps wolves... and just cuz you know there is a power out there, doesn't mean you know who has it.
This isn’t PR hunting though. WZ said flat out they did something that was blocked and it was with dumb to do so or wolfy.

WZ is self identifying as a PR. That’s not me hunting.
 
It seems like you basically said you expect someone is a wolf, but aren’t vocalizing anything about that suspicion. Why?
Because I don't know who blocked me?

This isn’t PR hunting though. WZ said flat out they did something that was blocked and it was with dumb to do so or wolfy.

WZ is self identifying as a PR. That’s not me hunting.
It's fine for wolves to know I have one. They don't need to know anything more than that at this time, though I'm sure they would like to.
 
This isn’t PR hunting though. WZ said flat out they did something that was blocked and it was with dumb to do so or wolfy.

WZ is self identifying as a PR. That’s not me hunting.
Whoever blocked her has a PR too though, that's why she's not elaborating
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to try to start from square 1. I still think Mayo (I almost said Cray too then remembered that Cray died) is my strongest village read, but I can't even be 100% about that because it's mostly based on meta. Everyone is fair game while I go back and re-analyze. So far my wolf leans have been wrong except for my untested lean on SAR so my whole list is probably off. It sketches me out that SAR had momentum for a yeet and then it dissipated and Dina and Bread were thrown in front. I'm really concerned that if we don't yeet a wolf today it might be game over, and we've only done two day/night cycles.
 
Yikety yikes

These are rough thoughts because I’m at the hospital all day today so I’m on my phone and won’t be able to really review until later tonight, but I made some sleepy notes at like 5am this morning and have a few thoughts post write up

These are my initial 5am notes, which now need to be updated:

- Cray, alley - if wolf, balls of STEEL. It really doesn’t make sense to even risk a tie given they would know it’s villagers up for yeet [cray confirmed village]
- Sar, kras, zenge - one might be wolf, but not all. Given bread is village, leaning sar given vote timing. Zenge keeps saying sus things, but I don’t see why a wolf wouldn’t just let the bread train ride. It’s possible though that they could have been banking on no one wanting to risk a tie (oops) and hoping to set up another villager for the chopping block today.
- Barks, doggo had been high on my village reads, but given the dismal state of the wolf end of my list I should revisit them. Barks has defended me, which feels like a village move but I guess could have been an attempt to pocket me or to build village cred if she thought I was going to be yeeted early [doggo confirmed village]
- I’m having a terrible time reading Mayo, need to review

I’m gonna play around with possible pack groupings later today, given the state of affairs I think I’ll be able to build some significantly stronger thoughts now than before... I hope

@Aprilthearab , I don’t love Mayo being your STRONGEST village read without much to back it up. Can you give any more reasoning than just meta?
 
Heads up to any villagers:

Based on the current vote tally, and the probable number of wolves, if one more villager votes for me, I think wolves will have enough votes to be able to coordinate their vote casting, force the majority yeet, and win the game.

So if you’re village, and thinking of voting for me, ask yourself am I really your strongest wolf read?
Ask yourself why some players who clearly act like they think I’m a wolf, haven’t cast their vote yet. They’re waiting for one more.
 
@Aprilthearab , I don’t love Mayo being your STRONGEST village read without much to back it up. Can you give any more reasoning than just meta?
He wasn't involved in either of the ties or flipping a vote at the last minute. He's participating in wolf hunting. Meta is a big factor just because I've noticed a huge difference in his gameplay and tone when he's a wolf versus when he's a villager in the last three games I've played. I think basically all of the people left are wolf hunting and quite a few weren't involved in the ties but at least a few of them have to be wolf statistically speaking, which is why I'm giving weight to the meta comparatively.

It is exactly why I said everyone is fair game, including mayo, and it was mostly just a point of perspective - I don't have anyone else I'm solidly putting in village right now so he is strongEST village, doesn't mean I'm not going to consider him too.
 
- Cray, alley - if wolf, balls of STEEL. It really doesn’t make sense to even risk a tie given they would know it’s villagers up for yeet [cray confirmed village]
Well, if Alley is being honest about not knowing it was going to create a tie, then I think it's NAI because she could be a wolf who genuinely thought she wasn't getting involved in one. She jumped on SDN at the very last minute right when the reads post Coffee made wasn't 100% accurate, so I'm inclined to believe she was being honest about not knowing, but I don't think it gives her any points in either direction.
 
You vastly underestimate how much of my brain power it takes to make more than a fluff post, nooblet 😛
This post is striking me as odd now that I'm going back and reading. I find it rather easy to let my thoughts flow. The only reason I can see SAR would have to use so much effort to make content posts is because she's wolf who is trying to be careful about what she says and who she pushes
 
SAR: I feel like she has had more fluff to content posts. + wolf points since I feel this happens frequently when she is wolfing
Taking note of this especially since Doggo is much more familiar with SAR's meta than I am, and I am inclined to think this was a genuine observation since Doggo flipped village and had no reason to throw shade on someone
 
Well, if Alley is being honest about not knowing it was going to create a tie, then I think it's NAI because she could be a wolf who genuinely thought she wasn't getting involved in one. She jumped on SDN at the very last minute right when the reads post Coffee made wasn't 100% accurate, so I'm inclined to believe she was being honest about not knowing, but I don't think it gives her any points in either direction.

Fair point, but it just doesn’t seem worth it to even cast a vote anywhere near a tie at that point - I would think a wolf should want to either ride the majority vote or hide in a smaller wagon, but you’re right that a true miscount would be NAI. I need to revisit those events once I’m home, assuming a majority hasn’t formed by then
 
I'm betting on both SAR and Kras being in a pack together. Here's some things to think about for why I have a strong Kras wolf read.

Yeet SAR for admitting to moon ties
Start's by joke yeeting SAR for deniability.
I can get behind that.

Unyeet SAR
Yeet Vis
Jumps off the vote following some shaky logic which AM calls out below.
So you're not touching anyone voting either shorty or prints despite your prior post?
And which she never really responded to. Possibly hoping to bank a 3-way tie of all villagers?
Why are we a dicotomy?
This is in response to a post Mayo made saying either Kras is a wolf or Doggo is. Now that doggo has flipped village, I'm interested in seeing what Mayo has to say.
 
I'm betting on both SAR and Kras being in a pack together. Here's some things to think about for why I have a strong Kras wolf read.

Start's by joke yeeting SAR for deniability.

Jumps off the vote following some shaky logic which AM calls out below.

And which she never really responded to. Possibly hoping to bank a 3-way tie of all villagers?

This is in response to a post Mayo made saying either Kras is a wolf or Doggo is. Now that doggo has flipped village, I'm interested in seeing what Mayo has to say.
lolz
how are you possibly linking me to SAR with that? makes no sense

And I did respond to AM, immediately after the post of hers that you quoted
Vis is voting for shorty
She unyeeted her a half hour ago.
nvm, missed this
recalibrating....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm betting on both SAR and Kras being in a pack together. Here's some things to think about for why I have a strong Kras wolf read.


Start's by joke yeeting SAR for deniability.

Jumps off the vote following some shaky logic which AM calls out below.

And which she never really responded to. Possibly hoping to bank a 3-way tie of all villagers?

This is in response to a post Mayo made saying either Kras is a wolf or Doggo is. Now that doggo has flipped village, I'm interested in seeing what Mayo has to say.
Yeeting a person who hasn't yet been confirmed as either village or wolf is a pretty shaky basis for association. Do you have any interactions between them to show they could be compatible as w/w?
 
lolz
how are you possibly linking me to SAR with that? makes no sense

And I did respond to AM, immediately after the post of hers that you quoted
I also ISO’d your posts and you haven’t really done any wolf hunting. You give some “reads” twice but they’re not really “wolf hunting” more like making your self look involved and using it as a way to distance yourself from your pack for deniability.
 
Yeeting a person who hasn't yet been confirmed as either village or wolf is a pretty shaky basis for association. Do you have any interactions between them to show they could be compatible as w/w?
Not quite yet, but I’ll be interested to see what Mayo has to say since he made the dichotomy post about Kras and Doggo, now that Doggo flipped village.
 
Was curious about the Kras/SAR interaction myself but I genuinely don't think a wolf would put another wolf at the top of their sus/POE list when they're not immediately at risk of being yeeted
Based on where my current village points are, my POE looks something like Kras, Dubz, Doggo, Dina, mayo, and Zenge. Cray and Enigma were in there at the start of today's cycle but various things have moved them more out of my POE
 
Not quite yet, but I’ll be interested to see what Mayo has to say since he made the dichotomy post about Kras and Doggo, now that Doggo flipped village.
It's sometimes hard to tell w/v interactions from v/v interactions because villagers are often sus of each other just as much as they're sus of the real wolves