SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I misread him badly too. It's hard with a new player.
To be fair, he was ACTIVELY trolling me at home with going "awooooooooo!" from his office :rofl:

Safe to do that since I was already dead though.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Zenge142 You had a FANTASTIC first game! You legit called the entire pack besides me (but you were willing to add me in). I hope you and @supershorty come back and play more. Just hoping you never get to be a vig while I'm wolfing because you'd be deadly accurate. The only reason people didn't believe you was because you gave off a vibe similar to Bob in Bob's Burgers when he gets stuck in a crawl space, then thinks he's found his way out and starts maniacally laughing while only getting himself more stuck. A little less panicky and you probably would have gotten Kras yeeted tonight!

That’s my favorite episode.

I demand Bob's Burgers WW!

@Animal Midwife No hard feelings I hope? We originally weren't going to shoot you but then realized you had probably killed lainey. Needed to get the shot off before you turned around and shot kras lol
No, I have plenty of other things to be upset about.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Also, I just wanna say that my niceness had absolutely 0 to do with me being a wolf. That was genuine lol

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 8 users
Lawpy, why did wolves have a 3x double factional kills?
yes this seems excessive
There are many noobs (myself included) who should learn a lot from Zenge's last 36 hour stand. That was some GREAT wolfhunting. I totally misread him for the first 6 pages of dead chat and now am watching him giggle at my yelling to yeet him as he reads through.
it was a great last stand and I finally believed him and would have participated with him if I was still alive...
I misread him badly too. It's hard with a new player.

Make him play again.
... well being read village by other villagers is part of being a good player too. He did a great job for being new but it was super easy for the wolves to get him yeeted because almost no one thought he was a villager.
@Animal Midwife No hard feelings I hope? We originally weren't going to shoot you but then realized you had probably killed lainey. Needed to get the shot off before you turned around and shot kras lol
how is this different from mayo feeling protective towards his friend kras?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I just wanna say that my niceness had absolutely 0 to do with me being a wolf. That was genuine lol

You're the nicest wolf that's ever eaten my still-beating heart while I spend my last village moments watching in horror.

And after I sent you that horse emoji too!

I know it wasn't a pigeon, but horses are pretty decent animals in their own right.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
how is this different from mayo feeling protective towards his friend kras?
Hmm? I meant we specifically weren't going to shoot her because we thought it would make kras look bad, and because the thread usually gets a little slow and boring after AM dies. But then I was rereading stuff and saw her back and forth with lainey, and since we hadn't killed her we knew someone else did. So felt pretty strongly she was a vig.

And after I sent you that horse emoji too!

I know it wasn't a pigeon, but horses are pretty decent animals in their own right.
I sent you a pigeon N1!! You thought it was from a person who died so I just let it ride lol

• Care
  • Haha
I was kinda sketched out that you were cleared as a villager so fast. But it also felt like every other game so far so not all too surprising at the same time

Oh you're right, you definitely have been sus of him. I guess it could be bussing but that would be some strong bussing. I am still not sure who could be in that pack then, but I think Z/April/barks/TME might work. I have Kras as pretty wolfy simply because I cannot read her and cannot decided if her sketchiness is actually her being a wolf or if she's just being her normal level of sketch.
Okay so I actually wasn't super far off on my most recent wolfpack guess. I had no club Dubz was a wolf though

Village
Dubz
Mayo
Plz
SAR
April
Barks
TME
Kras
Z
Wolfy vibes
Dubz pocketed me HARDCORE

Reactions: 3 users
I sent barks :ninja: tonight because I was on to her. Nobody could explain *why* she was not wolfy, and I didn't like that. Now I know Kras and Dubz just didn't want me to vote for her.

This is WW. TRUST NO ONE!
Okay but my distrust of you was valid. And then I somehow convinced myself that you couldn't be a wolf just because you posted reads :bang::bang::bang:

• Haha
I sent barks :ninja: tonight because I was on to her. Nobody could explain *why* she was not wolfy, and I didn't like that. Now I know Kras and Dubz just didn't want me to vote for her.
I think once Barks hammered, it was undeniable she was wolf, lol. We were in wolf chat like "BARKS DO THE THING DO IT NOW" and she shows up like "Okay I did the thing what's going on omg"

Good job wolf team! I should have stuck with my gut in kras and Dubz but I never would have gotten April or Barks

Damn that was stacked for wolf PRS though holy man. Even if we were on with yeets I still don't know that we would have managed to overcome those multi kills. Very little room for error!

Reactions: 6 users
It's a pack kill that they can use/split up by N4 (so 4 extra kills max) I was optimistic the blocker, vengeful, bomb and deathproof +/- vig would work + clear out the roster fast :bag::sorry:
This is so many kills holy **** I'm new here but I'm amazed at that killing power.
APRIL????? s***. :rofl:
EXACTLY HOW I FEEL we were bamboozled
I was kinda sketched out that you were cleared as a villager so fast. But it also felt like every other game so far so not all too surprising at the same time
Yeah I will definitely be keeping an eye on April because she did such a good job as a wolf
Jeez though lawp really did just want everyone to die...
He wanted us all to perish quickly and die by your hands
I didn't go fully bloodthirsty fortunately! That's for another game :ninja:
I'm terrified to see that game

I think once Barks hammered, it was undeniable she was wolf, lol. We were in wolf chat like "BARKS DO THE THING DO IT NOW" and she shows up like "Okay I did the thing what's going on omg"
I was at school and saw the time and then saw I was tagged in the last tally with 5 votes and was panicking :laugh:

• Haha
This is so many kills holy **** I'm new here but I'm amazed at that killing power.

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL we were bamboozled

Yeah I will definitely be keeping an eye on April because she did such a good job as a wolf

He wanted us all to perish quickly and die by your hands

I'm terrified to see that game
It won't happen. This is the deadliest game ever. 12/12 will be a lot more fun with little killing power. :cat::shy:

• Hmm
Good job wolf team! I should have stuck with my gut in kras and Dubz but I never would have gotten April or Barks

Damn that was stacked for wolf PRS though holy man. Even if we were on with yeets I still don't know that we would have managed to overcome those multi kills. Very little room for error!

Still, impressed with some of the noob play on both sides.

This game and the last couple.

Good gameplay plus some great positive energy.

Reactions: 5 users
True, but I was suspicious of her earlier in the day and was honestly confused why so many people were just village reading her without any explanation. Not sure I would've ever been convinced to vote for Dubz and it would be a hard sell for me to vote for you too, even if I was starting to suspect you might not be as innocent as you appeared.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, but I still think your reasoning was affected by not being uninformed majority and being informed minority. It wasn't necessarily where you were being cordial, but the way you assigned villager points was very hard to believe coming from a villager.

Even if genuine, one has to be careful about the appearance of buddying, no matter your affiliation.