SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D3 Emoji Yeet Tally
zenges (6)
- pleasy, WZ, krasky, SAR, april, barky
SAR () -
krasky (3) - zenges, TME, alley

9/10 voting
Yeet closed

Missing: @holdthemayo

Members don't see this ad.

D3

After two days and nights of bloodshed, the SDN emoji community grew weary and was pretty much done with it, especially now with MARVOLO in effect. They turned their sights to a brave young emoji who they thought was very sketchy. The young emoji fought valiantly and eloquently to prove his innocence and gave lots of very constructive and detailed analysis on finding the villains.

Unfortunately, only a few heeded to his pleas and the SDN emoji community yeeted him.

It was a big mistake. A very, very big and terrible mistake.

Yeeted is @Zenge142 who was 🎮, a Village Emoji Giver

Now the nightmare awaits.

It's now N3. Send in your night actions ASAP.

Players

5. @Aprilthearab
7. @WildZoo
9. @kraskadva
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo

Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - :), village emoji giver
3. shorty - :cat:, village emoji giver
4. vissy - :D, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey - :shy:, village emoji giver
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
10. Doggos - :love:, village emoji giver
2. Cray - 🍆, village emoji giver
21. Zenges - 🎮, village emoji giver

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Suddenly I remember why I take breaks from this game

Sorry Zenge, I was wrong yet again
I might need a break after this game. I'm so frustrated and lost.

### contingency yeet Barks ###

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Me rn, knowing that I won't die overnight to end my misery

amy poehler yolo GIF

1612321801854.png

• Love
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users

every time I hear this song it reminds me of me on gen surg 2 during a part we were waiting for something and I was just trying to maintain sterility for a couple minutes... this song was on the radio and I was tapping my hand approved sterile field of my torso along with the beat.... until the 4th year resident told me to stop lol

every time I hear this song it reminds me of me on gen surg 2 during a part we were waiting for something and I was just trying to maintain sterility for a couple minutes... this song was on the radio and I was tapping my hand approved sterile field of my torso along with the beat.... until the 4th year resident told me to stop lol
To that resident: Boooo
Because if you are not a dancing monkey in M3 yr, then I don't know when you are

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
N3

Well the night went by swiftly and predictably... in an oddly counterintuitive way

The villains targeted an explosive emoji but luckily for them, they were able to shield themselves from an explosive retaliation

Dead is @vetschoolsletmeinplease who was :pigeon:, a Village Bomb

wolves win! (and their pack 3x kill that everyone will angrily but correctly oust me because i got too bloodthirsty and eager for a quick 36/12 game :bag::sorry:)

Players

5. @Aprilthearab - :rofl:, Wolf Emoji Giver
7. @WildZoo - :cool:, Wolf Protector
9. @kraskadva - :penguin:, 1x Daykill Wolf
11. @alleycat03 - :p, Village Emoji Giver
13. @Barkley13 - 🐶, 1x Deathproof Wolf
16. @TelemarketingEnigma - 🦎, 1x Deathproof Villager
18. @SARdoghandler - :unsure:, Village Blocker
19. @holdthemayo - 🙃, Village Emoji Giver

Disappeared from SDN
12. Pleasy - :pigeon:, village bomb

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
N3

Well the night went by swiftly and predictably... in an oddly counterintuitive way

The villains targeted an explosive emoji but luckily for them, they were able to shield themselves from an explosive retaliation

Dead is @vetschoolsletmeinplease who was :pigeon:, a Village Bomb

wolves win! (and their pack 3x kill that everyone will angrily but correctly oust me because i got too bloodthirsty and eager for a quick 36/12 game :bag::sorry:)

Players

5. @Aprilthearab - :rofl:, Wolf Emoji Giver
7. @WildZoo - :cool:, Wolf Protector
9. @kraskadva - :penguin:, 1x Daykill Wolf
11. @alleycat03 - :p, Village Emoji Giver
13. @Barkley13 - 🐶, 1x Deathproof Wolf
16. @TelemarketingEnigma - 🦎, 1x Deathproof Villager
18. @SARdoghandler - :unsure:, Village Blocker
19. @holdthemayo - 🙃, Village Emoji Giver

Disappeared from SDN
12. Pleasy - :pigeon:, village bomb
Why is barks green if they're a wolf too

• Hmm
In retrospect, this was wolf sided for a bit and i should've added more rezzes and village protective roles with 1 fewer wolf extra kill or maybe 1 fewer wolf.

Hopefully it wasn't a total disaster. Future games will be less deadlier, more straightforward 12/12 games!

• Hmm
Lawpy, why did wolves have a 3x double factional kills?

It's a pack kill that they can use/split up by N4 (so 4 extra kills max) I was optimistic the blocker, vengeful, bomb and deathproof +/- vig would work + clear out the roster fast :bag::sorry:
Four kills??? OMG

Reactions: 3 users
I hope you all believe me when I say anti-village play dies early next time. It has no place in any village bloc ever. I don't care who it is.

• Care
I'm pretty sure we were told 3...

but hey there were only 4 of us. So I think maybe one less extra kill would have brought it back within range lol
I was #4

Guys this was my first sweep :love: Have gotten close many times but not made it. Much love to my wolf pack, loved the effort, loved the teamwork :biglove:

Village, good game as always. @Zenge142 please come back and play again, you were amazing.

And thank you mod gods!

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 10 users
Very fun game Lawpy:)
And omg good job wolves. the majority of you stayed village/neutral the whole game christ

Reactions: 2 users
@Zenge142 You had a FANTASTIC first game! You legit called the entire pack besides me (but you were willing to add me in). I hope you and @supershorty come back and play more. Just hoping you never get to be a vig while I'm wolfing because you'd be deadly accurate. The only reason people didn't believe you was because you gave off a vibe similar to Bob in Bob's Burgers when he gets stuck in a crawl space, then thinks he's found his way out and starts maniacally laughing while only getting himself more stuck. A little less panicky and you probably would have gotten Kras yeeted tonight!

And of course, thank you @WildZoo, @kraskadva, and @Barkley13 for putting up with me and keeping me safe for my first wolf outing :biglove:

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users
@Zenge142 You had a FANTASTIC first game! You legit called the entire pack besides me (but you were willing to add me in). I hope you and @supershorty come back and play more. Just hoping you never get to be a vig while I'm wolfing because you'd be deadly accurate. The only reason people didn't believe you was because you gave off a vibe similar to Bob in Bob's Burgers when he gets stuck in a crawl space, then thinks he's found his way out and starts maniacally laughing while only getting himself more stuck. A little less panicky and you probably would have gotten Kras yeeted tonight!

And of course, thank you @WildZoo, @kraskadva, and @Barkley13 for putting up with me and keeping me safe for my first wolf outing :biglove:
That’s my favorite episode.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
There are many noobs (myself included) who should learn a lot from Zenge's last 36 hour stand. That was some GREAT wolfhunting. I totally misread him for the first 6 pages of dead chat and now am watching him giggle at my yelling to yeet him as he reads through.

• Haha
There are many noobs (myself included) who should learn a lot from Zenge's last 36 hour stand. That was some GREAT wolfhunting. I totally misread him for the first 6 pages of dead chat and now am watching him giggle at my yelling to yeet him as he reads through.

I misread him badly too. It's hard with a new player.

Make him play again.

Reactions: 4 users