You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D3
After two days and nights of bloodshed, the SDN emoji community grew weary and was pretty much done with it, especially now with MARVOLO in effect. They turned their sights to a brave young emoji who they thought was very sketchy. The young emoji fought valiantly and eloquently to prove his innocence and gave lots of very constructive and detailed analysis on finding the villains.
Unfortunately, only a few heeded to his pleas and the SDN emoji community yeeted him.
It was a big mistake. A very, very big and terrible mistake.
Yeeted is @Zenge142 who was 🎮, a Village Emoji Giver
Now the nightmare awaits.
It's now N3. Send in your night actions ASAP.
PlayersAfter two days and nights of bloodshed, the SDN emoji community grew weary and was pretty much done with it, especially now with MARVOLO in effect. They turned their sights to a brave young emoji who they thought was very sketchy. The young emoji fought valiantly and eloquently to prove his innocence and gave lots of very constructive and detailed analysis on finding the villains.
Unfortunately, only a few heeded to his pleas and the SDN emoji community yeeted him.
It was a big mistake. A very, very big and terrible mistake.
Yeeted is @Zenge142 who was 🎮, a Village Emoji Giver
Now the nightmare awaits.
It's now N3. Send in your night actions ASAP.
5. @Aprilthearab
7. @WildZoo
9. @kraskadva
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty -
4. vissy - 😀, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey -
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
10. Doggos - 😍, village emoji giver
2. Cray - 🍆, village emoji giver
21. Zenges - 🎮, village emoji giver
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh god dammit. This is why I don't try to read barks on my own 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wish me luck, y'all. Still gonna try to swerve past that choke award.
I feel sick.
I feel sick.
Suddenly I remember why I take breaks from this game
Sorry Zenge, I was wrong yet again
Sorry Zenge, I was wrong yet again
I might need a break after this game. I'm so frustrated and lost.Suddenly I remember why I take breaks from this game
Sorry Zenge, I was wrong yet again
### contingency yeet Barks ###
Me rn, knowing that I won't die overnight to end my misery
night closed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
To brighten your spirits while we wait for results, please watch this very important video
To brighten your spirits while we wait for results, please watch this very important video
So cute, so deadly
every time I hear this song it reminds me of me on gen surg 2 during a part we were waiting for something and I was just trying to maintain sterility for a couple minutes... this song was on the radio and I was tapping my hand approved sterile field of my torso along with the beat.... until the 4th year resident told me to stop lol
To that resident: Booooevery time I hear this song it reminds me of me on gen surg 2 during a part we were waiting for something and I was just trying to maintain sterility for a couple minutes... this song was on the radio and I was tapping my hand approved sterile field of my torso along with the beat.... until the 4th year resident told me to stop lol
Because if you are not a dancing monkey in M3 yr, then I don't know when you are
N3
Well the night went by swiftly and predictably... in an oddly counterintuitive way
The villains targeted an explosive emoji but luckily for them, they were able to shield themselves from an explosive retaliation
Dead is @vetschoolsletmeinplease who was
, a Village Bomb
wolves win! (and their pack 3x kill that everyone will angrily but correctly oust me because i got too bloodthirsty and eager for a quick 36/12 game
)
PlayersWell the night went by swiftly and predictably... in an oddly counterintuitive way
The villains targeted an explosive emoji but luckily for them, they were able to shield themselves from an explosive retaliation
Dead is @vetschoolsletmeinplease who was
wolves win! (and their pack 3x kill that everyone will angrily but correctly oust me because i got too bloodthirsty and eager for a quick 36/12 game
5. @Aprilthearab - 🤣, Wolf Emoji Giver
7. @WildZoo - 😎, Wolf Protector
9. @kraskadva -
11. @alleycat03 - 😛, Village Emoji Giver
13. @Barkley13 - 🐶, 1x Deathproof Wolf
16. @TelemarketingEnigma - 🦎, 1x Deathproof Villager
18. @SARdoghandler - 🤔, Village Blocker
19. @holdthemayo - 🙃, Village Emoji Giver
Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty -
4. vissy - 😀, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey -
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
10. Doggos - 😍, village emoji giver
2. Cray - 🍆, village emoji giver
21. Zenges - 🎮, village emoji giver
12. Pleasy -
Yay I’m green and pure!13. @Barkley13 - 🐶, 1x Deathproof Wolf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why is barks green if they're a wolf tooN3Players
Well the night went by swiftly and predictably... in an oddly counterintuitive way
The villains targeted an explosive emoji but luckily for them, they were able to shield themselves from an explosive retaliation
Dead is @vetschoolsletmeinplease who was, a Village Bomb
wolves win! (and their pack 3x kill that everyone will angrily but correctly oust me because i got too bloodthirsty and eager for a quick 36/12 game)
5. @Aprilthearab - 🤣, Wolf Emoji Giver
7. @WildZoo - 😎, Wolf Protector
9. @kraskadva -, 1x Daykill Wolf
11. @alleycat03 - 😛, Village Emoji Giver
13. @Barkley13 - 🐶, 1x Deathproof Wolf
16. @TelemarketingEnigma - 🦎, 1x Deathproof Villager
18. @SARdoghandler - 🤔, Village Blocker
19. @holdthemayo - 🙃, Village Emoji Giver
Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty -, village emoji giver
4. vissy - 😀, vengeful villager
18. genny - 🍰, 1x day village vigilante
20. sunshiny - ☀️, village emoji giver
6. Lainey -, village emoji giver
1. AM - 🥛, village vigilante
15. Dina - 🍩, village emoji giver
42. Breads - 🍞, village emoji giver
10. Doggos - 😍, village emoji giver
2. Cray - 🍆, village emoji giver
21. Zenges - 🎮, village emoji giver
12. Pleasy -, village bomb
In retrospect, this was wolf sided for a bit and i should've added more rezzes and village protective roles with 1 fewer wolf extra kill or maybe 1 fewer wolf.
Hopefully it wasn't a total disaster. Future games will be less deadlier, more straightforward 12/12 games!
Hopefully it wasn't a total disaster. Future games will be less deadlier, more straightforward 12/12 games!
😇Lawpy, why did wolves have a 3x double factional kills?
Yay I’m green and pure!
I'm apparently colorblind
For funziesLawpy, why did wolves have a 3x double factional kills?
pew pew 😘
DubZ.... I spent this game in your pocket
At least most of my friends were here.
At least most of my friends were here.
Lawpy, why did wolves have a 3x double factional kills?
It's a pack kill that they can use/split up by N4 (so 4 extra kills max) I was optimistic the blocker, vengeful, bomb and deathproof +/- vig would work + clear out the roster fast
Four kills??? OMGIt's a pack kill that they can use/split up by N4 (so 4 extra kills max) I was optimistic the blocker, vengeful, bomb and deathproof +/- vig would work + clear out the roster fast![]()
APRIL????? s***. 🤣
I hope you all believe me when I say anti-village play dies early next time. It has no place in any village bloc ever. I don't care who it is.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure we were told 3...Four kills??? OMG
but hey there were only 4 of us. So I think maybe one less extra kill would have brought it back within range lol
@kraskadva i almost shot you D1 again, but thought that would be too mean. no mercy next time! 
I was #4I'm pretty sure we were told 3...
but hey there were only 4 of us. So I think maybe one less extra kill would have brought it back within range lol
APRIL????? s***. 🤣
I'm glad to know my immediate trigger finger was not unfounded. If only I had stayed there
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had Arpil vs Alley and kras
WZ and Barks played me like a noob.
Good game wolves. I enjoyed the clean sweep.
@Zenge142 I hope you play again. That was a great first outing.
WZ and Barks played me like a noob.
Good game wolves. I enjoyed the clean sweep.
@Zenge142 I hope you play again. That was a great first outing.
I was SHOCKED that neither you nor AM shot me D1@kraskadva i almost shot you D1 again, but thought that would be too mean. no mercy next time!![]()
3 pack extra kills + 1 daykillFour kills??? OMG
I probably should've gone with the serial killer
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guys this was my first sweep 😍 Have gotten close many times but not made it. Much love to my wolf pack, loved the effort, loved the teamwork 
Village, good game as always. @Zenge142 please come back and play again, you were amazing.
And thank you mod gods!

Village, good game as always. @Zenge142 please come back and play again, you were amazing.
And thank you mod gods!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh i forgot about the daykill haha3 pack extra kills + 1 daykill
I probably should've gone with the serial killer![]()
Very fun game Lawpy🙂
And omg good job wolves. the majority of you stayed village/neutral the whole game christ
And omg good job wolves. the majority of you stayed village/neutral the whole game christ
Yess @Zenge142 you were great!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait is this for real because if so holy ****Dead is @vetschoolsletmeinplease who was, a Village Bomb
@Zenge142 You had a FANTASTIC first game! You legit called the entire pack besides me (but you were willing to add me in). I hope you and @supershorty come back and play more. Just hoping you never get to be a vig while I'm wolfing because you'd be deadly accurate. The only reason people didn't believe you was because you gave off a vibe similar to Bob in Bob's Burgers when he gets stuck in a crawl space, then thinks he's found his way out and starts maniacally laughing while only getting himself more stuck. A little less panicky and you probably would have gotten Kras yeeted tonight!
And of course, thank you @WildZoo, @kraskadva, and @Barkley13 for putting up with me and keeping me safe for my first wolf outing
And of course, thank you @WildZoo, @kraskadva, and @Barkley13 for putting up with me and keeping me safe for my first wolf outing

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You were fabulous!And of course, thank you @WildZoo, @kraskadva, and @Barkley13 for putting up with me and keeping me safe for my first wolf outing![]()
Wolves can wolf hunt just like village canVery fun game Lawpy🙂
And omg good job wolves. the majority of you stayed village/neutral the whole game christ
Consider voting for your village reads to see how that feels
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dead chat??
Dead chat??
I don't know if you guys will be able to handle the salt....
@Zenge142A little less panicky and you probably would have gotten Kras yeeted tonight!
You were really good! Right wolf, just wrong reasons.
I hope you come play more!
That’s my favorite episode.@Zenge142 You had a FANTASTIC first game! You legit called the entire pack besides me (but you were willing to add me in). I hope you and @supershorty come back and play more. Just hoping you never get to be a vig while I'm wolfing because you'd be deadly accurate. The only reason people didn't believe you was because you gave off a vibe similar to Bob in Bob's Burgers when he gets stuck in a crawl space, then thinks he's found his way out and starts maniacally laughing while only getting himself more stuck. A little less panicky and you probably would have gotten Kras yeeted tonight!
And of course, thank you @WildZoo, @kraskadva, and @Barkley13 for putting up with me and keeping me safe for my first wolf outing![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh it's my favorite part 😉I don't know if you guys will be able to handle the salt....
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There are many noobs (myself included) who should learn a lot from Zenge's last 36 hour stand. That was some GREAT wolfhunting. I totally misread him for the first 6 pages of dead chat and now am watching him giggle at my yelling to yeet him as he reads through.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just so everyone else knows, we almost had kras kill pls instead, but decided I should do it and protect myself in case of shenanigans lol
There are many noobs (myself included) who should learn a lot from Zenge's last 36 hour stand. That was some GREAT wolfhunting. I totally misread him for the first 6 pages of dead chat and now am watching him giggle at my yelling to yeet him as he reads through.
I misread him badly too. It's hard with a new player.
Make him play again.
and there WOULD HAVE BEEEN shenanigansJust so everyone else knows, we almost had kras kill pls instead, but decided I should do it and protect myself in case of shenanigans lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K