SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a couple of people, alley and i think WZ put me and z in a pack together but i don't think bussing would be happening that hard. if z flips village, then i 100% suspicion to fall onto me but i don't think that'll happen and i've been voting zenge 2 days in a row now, which seems like a crazy amount of bussing
although, to be fair, i've accused the wolves of leaving zenge high and dry
Oh you're right, you definitely have been sus of him. I guess it could be bussing but that would be some strong bussing. I am still not sure who could be in that pack then, but I think Z/April/barks/TME might work. I have Kras as pretty wolfy simply because I cannot read her and cannot decided if her sketchiness is actually her being a wolf or if she's just being her normal level of sketch.


Village
Dubz
Mayo
Plz
SAR
April
Barks
TME
Kras
Z
Wolfy vibes
 
Don’t mind me, just leaving this here for for my own posterity:
Wolves:
Kras
Dubz
Barks

Unknown:
SAR, April, please

Village:
Alley, Mayo, Enigma

I’ll be curious to see how close I got.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So there are ten of us left. I'm pretty sure all of us have checked in at some point today and given our thoughts. I'm going to list everyone and their top wolf read as far as I can tell:

Dubz - Zenge
Zenge - Kras
Kras - Zenge
Schools - Zenge
Alley - Zenge
Mayo - Zenge
Barks - Zenge
SAR - Zenge
Enigma - SAR
Me - SAR

I think, out of everyone here, we're waiting on Enigma who said she would be coming back to do some thread digging before yeet close.
 
Well now you've jinxed it
I mean, if there are four wolves and we misyeet two villagers, we dead dead, so let's not do that please. If we only misyeet one at least we have the chance of something funky happening in the night that stops a wolf kill
 
I guess if we misyeet one villager and also get a wolf, that helps, but I'd rather not take that risk, and I would not bank on getting two wolves tonight given our track record
 
So there are ten of us left. I'm pretty sure all of us have checked in at some point today and given our thoughts. I'm going to list everyone and their top wolf read as far as I can tell:

Dubz - Zenge
Zenge - Kras
Kras - Zenge
Schools - Zenge
Alley - Zenge
Mayo - Zenge
Barks - Zenge
SAR - Zenge
Enigma - SAR
Me - SAR

I think, out of everyone here, we're waiting on Enigma who said she would be coming back to do some thread digging before yeet close.

hello okay i had a very long day in the hospital and only just got home and need sustenance. As I suspected, this new rotation has surprise long hours making it hard to fully werewolf properly

I dunno that SAR is my top choice (but not my lowest either). my wolfiest reads have been Kras/SAR/Zenge, but i don't think that's a compatible pack, so they are either strong wolf OR i've completely misread them, with basically no middle ground. I've got people like April and Please in my middle ground of "not strong wolf, but feel like there's a strong chance of them being the subtle missing pack member". If your top wolf count is correct though, unless April/Zenge are a two wolf pack, the wolves are absolutely sacrificing zenge. I don't know how I feel about this

I need to do some review of today's posts and recheck some VCA, i will try to do it in a timely manner
 
the wolves are absolutely sacrificing zenge
@TelemarketingEnigma, @holdthemayo, @alleycat03, @Aprilthearab, @vetschoolsletmeinplease, @SARdoghandler

I know there’s a wolf in this group somewhere but I think the rest of you are village or 3rd party. This is my last ditch effort to try and convince you I’m village, and that Kras is the best vote tonight.

It’s a fact that most of not all of you have been sus of Kras throughout this game. I have no earthy idea why, after a game of being suspicious of Kras, you’re all shelving that suspicion.

There is no wolf conspiracy to pile on Kras. There’s just me, screaming into void. With no one defending me. Which apparently when it happens to Kras, makes her village, but when it happens to me makes me wolfy?

I know there must be some combination of words I could say to convince you all that I’m village and you’re making a mistake but for the life of me I can’t possibly fathom what that might be.

I don’t think I’ll change any minds, but good luck anyway.
 
Last edited:
@TelemarketingEnigma, @holdthemayo, @alleycat03, @Aprilthearab, @vetschoolsletmeinplease, @SARdoghandler

I know there’s a wolf in this group somewhere but I think the rest of you are village or 3rd party. This is my last ditch effort to try and convince you I’m village, and that Kras is the best vote tonight.

It’s a fact that most of not all of you have been sus of Kras throughout this game. I have no earthy idea why, after a game of being suspicious of Kras, you’re all shelving that suspicion.

There is no wolf conspiracy to pile on Kras. There’s just me, screaming into void. With no one defending me. Which apparently when it happens to Krass, makes her village, but when it happens to me makes me wolfy?

I know there must be some combination of words I could say to convince you all that I’m village and you’re making a mistake but for the life of me I can’t possibly fathom what that might be.

I don’t think I’ll change any minds, but good luck anyway.

Whatever you flip, I really hope you play again.

You have a good mix of fun and intensity
 
So there are ten of us left. I'm pretty sure all of us have checked in at some point today and given our thoughts. I'm going to list everyone and their top wolf read as far as I can tell:

Dubz - Zenge
Zenge - Kras
Kras - Zenge
Schools - Zenge
Alley - Zenge
Mayo - Zenge
Barks - Zenge
SAR - Zenge
Enigma - SAR
Me - SAR

I think, out of everyone here, we're waiting on Enigma who said she would be coming back to do some thread digging before yeet close.
For the record Dubz is actually my top wolf read. I just don’t think I’ll be able to convince anyone of that, certainly not in this cycle. Dubz has done an amazing job of pocketing multiple villagers. Kudos.

Kras is the low hanging fruit, so to speak, and we need a win, which is why I’m pushing Kras.
 
Kras is the low hanging fruit, so to speak, and we need a win, which is why I’m pushing Kras.
Likewise, if anyone wants to flip to SAR, that's where my vote is. I just think Kras is too wishy washy to give us the highest chance of yeeting a wolf.
 
Likewise, if anyone wants to flip to SAR, that's where my vote is. I just think Kras is too wishy washy to give us the highest chance of yeeting a wolf.
My only real reason to suspect SAR is because she has a consistent pattern of suspecting Kras when it’s convenient and not following through when it matters.

But since that seems to be the running theme of this village, who knows. I might have her leaning village now, since the one thing I’m accusing her of most, is something Mayo is also doing and I have him village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also of people dying when SAR starts creeping up their wolf list
Easy to explain as wolves taking advantage.

I went after SAR hard, and put the pressure on because I wanted to push her to commit to a vote on Kras.

Even if we got Kras tonight, SAR is just a little sus is all. She isn’t at the top of my list.
 
So basically we have no village bloc

cool andy samberg GIF
 
hey y'all im half keeping up with the thread ready to change my vote if anything crazy happens but im in the cell bio personal hell.
ive said what i felt like i needed to say about zenge and not much can change my mind at this point, other than if someone points out some surefire evidence for a wolfyeet being 100% tonight
other than that, i'll be back much much later, kinda like last night
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey y'all im half keeping up with the thread ready to change my vote if anything crazy happens but im in the cell bio personal hell.
ive said what i felt like i needed to say about zenge and not much can change my mind at this point, other than if someone points out some surefire evidence for a wolfyeet being 100% tonight
other than that, i'll be back much much later, kinda like last night
*********
good luck with your midterm!
*********
 
My brain has picked the worst possible night to be nonfunctioning. I don't think i can stay awake until yeet close, let alone make a coherent argument, or feel comfy being responsible for the vote we make. I think Zenge has been acting bizarre/desperate as hell all day and i don't trust him by any means (possible 3P, or sad villager, been there), but I don't like that the wolves seem to be cool with sacrificing him. And I don't like Kras's lack of pro-village play or the fact that people are happy to call her sketch but never commit to her vote (except Doggo, RIP), which feels to me like wolfy cover up schemes. for that reason and because I don't want to be the deciding vote...

yeet Kras

if for some reason i'm up later tonight, i'll check back in, but i think i gotta go pass the f out. good luck village. if we all die tonight it's been fun playing with y'all
 
So there are ten of us left. I'm pretty sure all of us have checked in at some point today and given our thoughts. I'm going to list everyone and their top wolf read as far as I can tell:

Dubz - Zenge
Zenge - Kras
Kras - Zenge
Schools - Zenge
Alley - Zenge
Mayo - Zenge
Barks - Zenge
SAR - Zenge
Enigma - SAR
Me - SAR

I think, out of everyone here, we're waiting on Enigma who said she would be coming back to do some thread digging before yeet close.
This makes me very uncomfortable. Clearly the wolves are okay letting Zenge die. I was getting pretty frustrated with him earlier, but I do not like that he is being offered up like some sacrificial lamb. So I'm going to go with my other wolf read.

I really wish I could vote for Z AND Kras and just let my vote only count on whichever one is a wolf. Obviously that's not how this game works though.

Yeet Kras
 
This makes me very uncomfortable. Clearly the wolves are okay letting Zenge die. I was getting pretty frustrated with him earlier, but I do not like that he is being offered up like some sacrificial lamb. So I'm going to go with my other wolf read.

I really wish I could vote for Z AND Kras and just let my vote only count on whichever one is a wolf. Obviously that's not how this game works though.

Yeet Kras

I think this is exactly what the wolves were hoping would happen and that by bussing Zenge they could either get cred or get enough votes on a villager to hammer them
 
I think this is exactly what the wolves were hoping would happen and that by bussing Zenge they could either get cred or get enough votes on a villager to hammer them
I'm not completely following. Do you think the wolves have votes on him right now so they don't look suspicious? I'm exhausted from getting like 5 hours of sleep though so maybe my brain is not connection point A to point B to point C.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not completely following. Do you think the wolves have votes on him right now so they don't look suspicious? I'm exhausted from getting like 5 hours of sleep though so maybe my brain is not connection point A to point B to point C.

Possible. I think wolves could have easily read the argument between Zenge and I earlier as a turning point when multiple people started pointing out that what he was saying was sketchy. When the writing is on the wall, it's easy to say they're sus - especially in a scenario like this where yeet votes won't be placed until late in the cycle so they don't have to back up their suspicions until they can see more clearly which way the tide is turning

The fact that Zenge hasn't been hammered right now with one vote to go is especially damning right now