Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with you and DVMD that DocE is super sketch and we should rid the lynch avoidance sooner than later, I will happily do so tomorrow but I'd rather know T4C now.
*******
so sketch. so sketch
******
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree with you and DVMD that DocE is super sketch and we should rid the lynch avoidance sooner than later, I will happily do so tomorrow but I'd rather know T4C now.
A calculating sniper from a faraway building takes aim. They are focusing, holding their breath. Waiting for that perfect moment to strike. Their target lowers their head. The sniper takes a breath and lets the gun hang for a second. "Jeesh, killing someone during the day is hard work."
Deep breath. Focus in again. They are standing square up straight. Now is the chance. Holding breath. Focusing. Shot fired. She falls to the floor, no longer jolly to the world.
Dead is DocEspana, WILDZOO, A VILLAGER, who could avoid all lynch attempts against her, so long as she was not converted, due to her cheery disposition (and reputation of not being lynched as a villager).
Lynch Close is in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
STL wins?
You know... that's actually not a terrible lynch vote. I haven't played with her a lot (she does a lot of modding), but this game play reminds me of her Telenovela wolf game play.Well that sucks. As much as I wanted to test DocE with a lynch, that was not the greatest game move. I don't think lynching a potential tracker is wise, so I'll ###lynch trilt### because despite real life stuffs happening I'm sketched out by her gameplay change in the last day.
Apparently.STL wins?

I thought about saying that this morning but felt too cheeky. Power of majority!!Apparently.
If we're dead does that mean we can leave the game entirely in his hands?![]()

Telenovela where I was village for most of the game...?You know... that's actually not a terrible lynch vote. I haven't played with her a lot (she does a lot of modding), but this game play reminds me of her Telenovela wolf game play.
But idk if I've seen village trout before...
Lynch is still going!Is there still a lynch today or did docE's assassination end the day?
View attachment 219889
I don't even know the answer to this question. I'm just excited to find out!Well today has been enlightening.
Any guesses on punishment for not getting a gif? I'm struggling to get this to work from my phone. (This is totally strategy mods)
*trying to insert gif here*

Are you using the browser or the app?Well today has been enlightening.
Any guesses on punishment for not getting a gif? I'm struggling to get this to work from my phone. (This is totally strategy mods)
*trying to insert gif here*
Don't like the T4C bandwagon in the slightest.
I contributed what I've learned and ppl are like..."Whatever...." and I'm like....![]()
![]()
There has been a run on me a couple times with some WEAK "evidence". Ya'll just bandwagon lynch'd me if a lot doesn't change...quickly!
Why is everyone still on T4C if he is the tracker?
Not a very hard defense there...I contributed what I've learned and ppl are like..."Whatever...." and I'm like....![]()
![]()
There has been a run on me a couple times with some WEAK "evidence". Ya'll just bandwagon lynch'd me if a lot doesn't change...quickly!
Also, they outed themself as a tracker at night, and wasn't wolf killed. It's kinda a red flag.But that is dumb if tracker which is usually village right? lots of people haven't been contributing much.
But that is dumb if tracker which is usually village right? lots of people haven't been contributing much.
I'm thinking right now the best way to try to sort this out is to
Lynch T4C
Not contributing and not mod killed. . .Trackers can be wolf-aligned. Do you think it's okay if people don't contribute?
Last page I think.When did I post that?
that was kc...
I disclosed bc during the last vote it was clear that I was next. I figured I'd disclose so what (little) I learned would be known. I figure the wolves saw that vote and expected you guys to bandwagon me, so they'll get to kill someone else.OR the wolves chose not to kill them immediately. can SOV confirm his tracking was correct from that night?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.