Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We are both right. 3:34 am est which is today but also colloquially last night....and possibly after wolves sent in their kill.
Yeah, I guess so. I still want to hear more from him today though.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We are both right. 3:34 am est which is today but also colloquially last night....and possibly after wolves sent in their kill.
@DVMDream you're being completely assinine.
I have a dearh confirmed seer backing up lynch isnt gonna work. Not my fault he was stupid and doubted his own info. The reason others arent on board is because its horrible villager strategy. You are consistently avoiding any game play except focusing on me. Its ****ing odd as hell, eveb for you who hates me.
But i <3 you. So we balance out.
Yes a seer said you have a lynch avoidance. A. A. A. The seer did not say you are unlynchable and you twisting that info is BS and you know it.
Fine, I'll lynch jilary instead...
Unlynch doc lynch jilary for believing doc's bs claim.
Yes a seer said you have a lynch avoidance. A. A. A. The seer did not say you are unlynchable and you twisting that info is BS and you know it.
Fine, I'll lynch jilary instead...
Unlynch doc lynch jilary for believing doc's bs claim.
Did you miss my post where I said I'm not believing him in his word? I have actual reasons to believe him.Yes a seer said you have a lynch avoidance. A. A. A. The seer did not say you are unlynchable and you twisting that info is BS and you know it.
Fine, I'll lynch jilary instead...
Unlynch doc lynch jilary for believing doc's bs claim.
Did you miss my post where I said I'm not believing him in his word? I have actual reasons to believe him.
Is this vote serious? If so, I'll update the tally.
Right! This could be a one-time use vs. the seemingly unkillable Kam.Yes. Since clearly no one wants to get rid of Doc's lynch avoidance
Right! This could be a one-time use vs. the seemingly unkillable Kam.
When have I ever taken him at his word? I don't trust him almost as much as I don't trust STL, but there are reasons that I believe him this time.Nope, saw it just don't believe you.
When have I ever taken him at his word? I don't trust him almost as much as I don't trust STL, but there are reasons that I believe him this time.
You don't know my reasons.Cool. I don't trust your reasons.
You don't know my reasons.
Who were you thinking of voting for?I'd really like it if we didn't possibly lynch our tracker today.
I'd really like it if we didn't possibly lynch our tracker today.
Is it possible the wolves had already submitted their kills and didn't see it until night close? I'm not sure if that timing is logical at all. I was up and working well before night close, so I didn't see it all until lunch time.It's definitely sketch that he came out as a tracker but survived the night when two nobody's died. Why would the wolves leave a "known" tracker but go after two either unknowns or two pretty "meh" characters? Definitely don't like it.
####lynch t4c####
Right now I'm tempted to push the lynch towards docE, just to prove a point. I'm also ok with soybean going down, but only because they haven't contributed at all.Who were you thinking of voting for?
Right now I'm tempted to push the lynch towards docE, just to prove a point. I'm also ok with soybean going down, but only because they haven't contributed at all.
Right now I'm tempted to push the lynch towards docE, just to prove a point. I'm also ok with soybean going down, but only because they haven't contributed at all.
That he has lynch avoidance or is completely unlynchable?When have I ever taken him at his word? I don't trust him almost as much as I don't trust STL, but there are reasons that I believe him this time.
Want to test that theory?I'm not doubting doc will escape the first lynch. I'm doubting the lynches after that that he claims he'll escape.
Want to test that theory?
Lynch docE
Sure, why not, unless a better option comes around.So you're going to lynch him today and tomorrow???
(it is 10 pm CST today since lynch close was late and repercussions if people do not do what they are supposed to on thread today)Unofficial Where TF is Everyone Lynch Tally
DocE (2) - Haxx, Jil
T4C (9) - SAR, AM, Coop, Fern, dds, kc, cdo, trh, fireman
DVMD () -
dds (1) - DocE
vanilla (1) - SOV
Jil (1) - DVMD
14/23 votes
Lynch deadline... 47 minutes (10pm EDT)
(it is 10 pm CST today since lynch close was late and repercussions if people do not do what they are supposed to on thread today)
One of my two favorite jokers! 😍
I'm not doubting doc will escape the first lynch. I'm doubting the lynches after that that he claims he'll escape.
Sorry, I got this "anonymous" message this afternoon, that I was pretty sure you didn't send and whomever did send it is smoking crack.
So you see why I quoted your message with the butt emoticon, I thought it was funny. Anyway, this message was either sent by wolves trying to get you lynched or sent by a villager trying to see if I was a wolf. I wanted to see your response before posting the message I received.
You're just admitting to having a villager killed, then!?!! Please, somebody protect me tonight.
It's not that she's claimed tracker, it's that she hasn't contributed anything to the game whatsoever and roles are meaningless per STL
One of my two favorite jokers! 😍
Seriously though, I don't see this lynch going well. Has t4c posted at all this day cycle? Has he been silenced?
Silencing has a long history in werewolf games. It can sometimes be a useful to get somebody annoying to shut up; especially if they just unintelligibly ramble on - adding no insight into the game and babbling nonstop. I find that there is opportunistic quieting, self-directed mumming, and mod-induced lip zipping. Any one of those can be present at any moment of the game. That's why it's important to be transparent early. I don't mean necessarily revealing roles or the like, but presenting so that people can understand and intimate your actions and their worth. T4C is being very, very quiet.Does anyone find it odd that the subject of our lynch is silent?
I put my faith in all you brilliant peoole up there. You can do it!
Okay. Tried to get caught up on thread on my phone. Panicked because don't want to have mod anger at not posting a gif today. Also did not want to try to finish catching up and posting while driving. Just made it. Kind of annoyed at this whole restriction because this is literally the one day a week when getting onto the computer before 8 pm MDT is really challenging for me and I said so. But, moving on.
I've been back and forth a few times based on reading through today. Quoted a few posts that stood out/ I wanted to comment specifically to. I shall explain those reactions a la gifs.
![]()
Translation: wtf even is with that message?
![]()
Translation: double wat. I do not follow.
![]()
Translation: this. This was why I was going to leave my vote on T4C today.
However, I have re-evaluated somewhat. Yes, T4C role revealed and it's weird that they were not wolf killed since they revealed at night. However, it would suck to lose a tracker, even one who is not really being helpful to village by contributing, if they are actually a village tracker. And I'm also not really comfortable with the pile onto T4C since I left my contingency vote. It feels like an easy place for a wolf to hide if T4C is telling the truth and is a village tracker.
So I'm going to
Unlynch T4C, Lynch DocE
Because I find myself agreeing with DVMD that we need to 1. test this lynch avoidance and 2. get it out of the way sooner rather than later. Especially because we know we lost our night assassin and the day assassin likely lost their shot on Kam. And if we had any other assassins, now would be a good time to shoot DocE just to break some eggs knowing that it's a distraction for the village, IMO. Barring that, I'm on board with the get rid of the lynch avoidance thing because I just can't reconcile it to being village and DocE's posts today have been rocketing off the sketch-o-meter
I agree with you and DVMD that DocE is super sketch and we should rid the lynch avoidance sooner than later, I will happily do so tomorrow but I'd rather know T4C now.Okay. Tried to get caught up on thread on my phone. Panicked because don't want to have mod anger at not posting a gif today. Also did not want to try to finish catching up and posting while driving. Just made it. Kind of annoyed at this whole restriction because this is literally the one day a week when getting onto the computer before 8 pm MDT is really challenging for me and I said so. But, moving on.
I've been back and forth a few times based on reading through today. Quoted a few posts that stood out/ I wanted to comment specifically to. I shall explain those reactions a la gifs.
![]()
Translation: wtf even is with that message?
![]()
Translation: double wat. I do not follow.
![]()
Translation: this. This was why I was going to leave my vote on T4C today.
However, I have re-evaluated somewhat. Yes, T4C role revealed and it's weird that they were not wolf killed since they revealed at night. However, it would suck to lose a tracker, even one who is not really being helpful to village by contributing, if they are actually a village tracker. And I'm also not really comfortable with the pile onto T4C since I left my contingency vote. It feels like an easy place for a wolf to hide if T4C is telling the truth and is a village tracker.
So I'm going to
Unlynch T4C, Lynch DocE
Because I find myself agreeing with DVMD that we need to 1. test this lynch avoidance and 2. get it out of the way sooner rather than later. Especially because we know we lost our night assassin and the day assassin likely lost their shot on Kam. And if we had any other assassins, now would be a good time to shoot DocE just to break some eggs knowing that it's a distraction for the village, IMO. Barring that, I'm on board with the get rid of the lynch avoidance thing because I just can't reconcile it to being village and DocE's posts today have been rocketing off the sketch-o-meter
A calculating sniper from a faraway building takes aim. They are focusing, holding their breath. Waiting for that perfect moment to strike. Their target lowers their head. The sniper takes a breath and lets the gun hang for a second. "Jeesh, killing someone during the day is hard work."
Deep breath. Focus in again. They are standing square up straight. Now is the chance. Holding breath. Focusing. Shot fired. She falls to the floor, no longer jolly to the world.
Dead is DocEspana, WILDZOO, A VILLAGER, who could avoid all lynch attempts against her, so long as she was not converted, due to her cheery disposition (and reputation of not being lynched as a villager).
Lynch Close is in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
There is some irony here that you can't even imagine, but no, my all time favorite joker is a man who practically doesn't need makeup to be the joker...The other has to be Mark Hamill right? I mean come on it's Luke Skywalker, give the guy a hand
A calculating sniper from a faraway building takes aim. They are focusing, holding their breath. Waiting for that perfect moment to strike. Their target lowers their head. The sniper takes a breath and lets the gun hang for a second. "Jeesh, killing someone during the day is hard work."
Deep breath. Focus in again. They are standing square up straight. Now is the chance. Holding breath. Focusing. Shot fired. She falls to the floor, no longer jolly to the world.
Dead is DocEspana, WILDZOO, A VILLAGER, who could avoid all lynch attempts against her, so long as she was not converted, due to her cheery disposition (and reputation of not being lynched as a villager).
Lynch Close is in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Ugh.... told you so, though I really thought he was DrS.A calculating sniper from a faraway building takes aim. They are focusing, holding their breath. Waiting for that perfect moment to strike. Their target lowers their head. The sniper takes a breath and lets the gun hang for a second. "Jeesh, killing someone during the day is hard work."
Deep breath. Focus in again. They are standing square up straight. Now is the chance. Holding breath. Focusing. Shot fired. She falls to the floor, no longer jolly to the world.
Dead is DocEspana, WILDZOO, A VILLAGER, who could avoid all lynch attempts against her, so long as she was not converted, due to her cheery disposition (and reputation of not being lynched as a villager).
Lynch Close is in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Mods be dropping like flies, yo.Dead is DocEspana, WILDZOO, A VILLAGER, who could avoid all lynch attempts against her, so long as she was not converted, due to her cheery disposition (and reputation of not being lynched as a villager).
There is some irony here that you can't even imagine, but no, my all time favorite joker is a man who practically doesn't need makeup to be the joker...
![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.