SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I disclosed bc during the last vote it was clear that I was next. I figured I'd disclose so what (little) I learned would be known. I figure the wolves saw that vote and expected you guys to bandwagon me, so they'll get to kill someone else.

Who'd you track last night?

Members don't see this ad.

AM - I think people should contribute, but others have contributed less then T4C and you aren't lynching those people even when T4C said he's tracker. And tracker is not usually wolfy (I think?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Though I don't know what the bs of making kc's quote into mine was about...

GD it

Unlynch T4C
Lynch Soybeans

I honestly just saw she came back and am assuming giving a glorious defense right now lemme catch up and hope we didn't just lynch a real village tracker

tumblr_inline_nlko6qx8A21r4txaz.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Final Lynch Tally (you have 10 minutes to check for accuracy)

T4C (7)
- AM, Coop, Fern, dds, kc, trh, fireman
DVMD () -
dds (3) - dpmd, Snowy, nohika
vanilla (5) - SOV, Jil, DVMD, SAR, CDO
Jil () -
Trilt (1) - Haxx
Haxx (1) - Trilt
trh (1) - genny

18/22 votes

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone surrounded our friend T4C following the untimely death of the mod, Wildzoo. Clearly, the original bandwagon was the best option now that their newly formed bandwagon had been cut at it's knees. Although T4C tried very hard to resist the assertions, her mind was no longer in it. She was so focused on all of the observations she had made. And that's when it clicked.

"Wait guys, I just realized. I think I know who one of the....."

Before he could finish his sentence, a flaming arrow flew at her, nailing her right through the eye, making her drop down completely dead.

Dead is T4C, DPMD, Villager, and the TRACKER.

Also, all of a sudden simplysoy started to look a lot different, a fair bit older and more masculine. @LetItSnow has replaced simplysoy in the game due to inactivity and family issues on her part.

21 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary

Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
6. @Trilt
8. @Kam325

Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
9. @kcoughli
12. @StartingoverVet

Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm

Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
17. @genny
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx

Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
21. @cdoconn
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor

The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
28. @that redhead

IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
30. @LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS @smplyvanillasoy

NPC: @Bottle of Bear

SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
11. @Mad Jack - KCOUGHLI
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO

27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD

PENALTIES WERE ENACTED AGAINST THOSE THAT DID NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. CHECK YOUR PMS TO SEE YOUR FATE. ONE WAS REPLACED FOR CHRONICALLY NOT PLAYING. I have 2 more subs ready to go, so if those of you not voting continue with that trend just ONE MORE TIME, that's it, 3 strikes you're out.

Sigh.... Not our best showing to start the game, here.

:bang:Okay so at least one or two wolves were probably on that tracker lynch.

I have 99% of actions. Waiting on hearing back from 2 people, and clarifications on contingencies if you are on to give the go ahead.

N6 -

This particular modgod is tired. And lazy. Perhaps someone else will come along and give you all the details you deserve (but not the ones you need). For now...

Dead is @Trilt, who was DVMD, a villager who could revive a player during the day

Also welcome back @Mad Jack from the land of the dead

It is now Day 7. Lynch deadline is 10pm EDT.

21 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary

Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
8. @Kam325

Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
9. @kcoughli
11. @Mad Jack
12. [USER=312617]@StartingoverVet

Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm

Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
17. @genny
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx

Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
21. @cdoconn
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor

The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
28. @that redhead

IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
30. @LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS @smplyvanillasoy

NPC: @Bottle of Bear

SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO

27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
[/USER]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
MJ's back! Lead us to the three-peat. Or at least a Space Jam win

Reactions: 2 users
Just returned tonight and had a chance to catch-up on this thread.

Loving the sassy attitudes, paranoia, delusional thoughts and back-stabbing!

Sounds like you're all one big happy family right now! ;)

Just returned tonight and had a chance to catch-up on this thread.

Loving the sassy attitudes, paranoia, delusional thoughts and back-stabbing!

Sounds like you're all one big happy family right now! ;)

^^^ thus why we thought DocEspaña was DrS. You're too precious, DrS! We love you!:biglove:

Hey look, you combine aggressive (normal) with grumpy (role) and apparently you get jackass.... but a village jackass. ;)

Good luck guys. Sorry to be a **** player the last couple days.

Hey all.

I will try to get caught up sometime this afternoon (8 hours or so), but may not be able to do it thoroughly until later.

Anyone willing to give me a brief update? I see there were votes for 'me' in the last lynch. I am village; not sure why Soy was getting votes since I haven't read back, but whatever it was, go away. He/She/Whatever is/was village. I'm village.

Ok then.

Hey all.

I will try to get caught up sometime this afternoon (8 hours or so), but may not be able to do it thoroughly until later.

Anyone willing to give me a brief update? I see there were votes for 'me' in the last lynch. I am village; not sure why Soy was getting votes since I haven't read back, but whatever it was, go away. He/She/Whatever is/was village. I'm village.

Ok then.
Soy basically hasn't participated much. That was the main reason for the vote, combined with some weirdness with T4C.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Well, let's lynch a wolf! #######Lynch SOV#######
Justification for this? Or rather if you'd like to play closer to the cuff, do you have hard evidence on this lynch candidate?

Justification for this? Or rather if you'd like to play closer to the cuff, do you have hard evidence on this lynch candidate?
I took some good advice from a friend. It was long, painful and deliberate, but in the end, it worked out well for me. I don't have the ability to go breaking eggs (because I'm decidedly male - without all the cis/hetero/normative qualifiers), but I do have an express interest in killing wolves.

I took some good advice from a friend. It was long, painful and deliberate, but in the end, it worked out well for me. I don't have the ability to go breaking eggs (because I'm decidedly male - without all the cis/hetero/normative qualifiers), but I do have an express interest in killing wolves.

I haven't even started catching up, but I never need a lot of justification for this lynch.

***lynch sov***

Sorry for disappearing yesterday.

Based on what happened yesterday, I want to take a sharp look at those really pushing the Doc lynch and those that went along despite pushing alternate agendas.

With Jil's stance, I don't know if I see her as more village or not.

Coopah still reads wolfy to me. Most of it is phrasing and timing, but enough that I am happy to put my vote there again.

Lynch Coopah

So, you are saying this is something I should pay attention to? I want to catch a wolfie! :nod:

You are lynching a plain vanilla villager which has been confirmed by a tracker and seer. Not a big loss but another wasted lynch. Yeah i have a role name that some would consider wolfy, but we know that is meaningless.

Nice job.

Ps sorry for the bold it wont turn off on my phone.

You are lynching a plain vanilla villager which has been confirmed by a tracker and seer. Not a big loss but another wasted lynch. Yeah i have a role name that some would consider wolfy, but we know that is meaningless.

Nice job.

That's a pretty bold move

Reactions: 10 users

Nice job.

If this is true, lynch my dildo.

Apparently I went for really fast ride last night. But no other info than that.

Honestly this seems like an attempt to deflect from himself since aside from vanilla he had the next highest lynch votes (and the vanilla votes were all punitive for nonparticipation it seems which has obviously now been given a reason and been remedied). I am sticking with DocE's pick. Lynch dds

I'm confused because someone used the dildo on me last night. So exactly why are you saying to lynch the dido?
OMG ... this is hysterical - thanks for the grins and chuckles!

Hope everyone knows this thread is really FUN to read!

Great job everyone ... ummm ... keep it up! :)

Reactions: 7 users