You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**********
Yay. I was a good person this game! I didnt want to watch the world burn
*********
Yay. I was a good person this game! I didnt want to watch the world burn
*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crap! Sorry DVMD! I didn't submit in time. I did give you something though 😉 I think you'll enjoy.
Sorry, see my edit, it was LOTF.Crap! Sorry DVMD! I didn't submit in time. I did give you something though 😉 I think you'll enjoy.
Oh geez, I wouldn't have gone with LotF either, sorry! And who the hell used the dildo on me again? It's not helping anyone!DVMD is silenced, she submitted her vote via mods.
Lynch SAR
Edit: Oh wait, maybe not, that was contingency, I guess? Just got a PM from LOTF, she's silenced today.
Unofficial Day 11 TGIF Lynch Tally:
SAR (4) - DVMD, Coopah, AM, Kam
Coopah (2) - SAR, Jilary
6/12
Lynch deadline in 7.25 hours
SAR (4) - DVMD, Coopah, AM, Kam
Coopah (2) - SAR, Jilary
6/12
Lynch deadline in 7.25 hours
Even if she could die, she wouldn't. Also, someone got silenced at random last night because I fell asleep and didn't submit my night action. To whomever that was, sorry!
Well, seeing that LOTF was silenced, and still living, this debunks SAR's theory.
You know what guys? If you want to be led into yet another bandwagon by DVMD, go right ahead. I'm really sick of being persecuted for being busy. Every time I am around I've been trying hard to contribute at least some ideas only to be ignored or belittled. Yeah, I suck at this game. But I've been trying really hard to get better. You guys make it really hard to do that and I'm starting to wonder if its even worth it. So sure, bandwagon on me. Ignore the players barely contributing any ideas like Haxx and Fireman. Go ahead and ignore doing any thinking for yourself while DVMD leads you around from lynch to lynch. I'm done trying hard to get home and pushing back my obligations to try and put some thoughts on thread lest I get lynched for only being around once a day, like almost every other game I've played.
I even stopped trying to play like my role because it only made me more sketchy. Which, by the way, I'm Foxhunter. Whose only claim to fame was forgetting about the game and having large gaps between posts. So if you want to bandwagon on that, go right ahead. It won't help you because you'll only be losing a vanillager trying to play to her role. So you know what? I'm going to embrace my role fully and just forget about this game. Enjoy your bandwagon, thoughtless lynches because I won't be checking back.
I even stopped trying to play like my role because it only made me more sketchy. Which, by the way, I'm Foxhunter. Whose only claim to fame was forgetting about the game and having large gaps between posts. So if you want to bandwagon on that, go right ahead. It won't help you because you'll only be losing a vanillager trying to play to her role. So you know what? I'm going to embrace my role fully and just forget about this game. Enjoy your bandwagon, thoughtless lynches because I won't be checking back.
You know what guys? If you want to be led into yet another bandwagon by DVMD, go right ahead. I'm really sick of being persecuted for being busy. Every time I am around I've been trying hard to contribute at least some ideas only to be ignored or belittled. Yeah, I suck at this game. But I've been trying really hard to get better. You guys make it really hard to do that and I'm starting to wonder if its even worth it. So sure, bandwagon on me. Ignore the players barely contributing any ideas like Haxx and Fireman. Go ahead and ignore doing any thinking for yourself while DVMD leads you around from lynch to lynch. I'm done trying hard to get home and pushing back my obligations to try and put some thoughts on thread lest I get lynched for only being around once a day, like almost every other game I've played.
I even stopped trying to play like my role because it only made me more sketchy. Which, by the way, I'm Foxhunter. Whose only claim to fame was forgetting about the game and having large gaps between posts. So if you want to bandwagon on that, go right ahead. It won't help you because you'll only be losing a vanillager trying to play to her role. So you know what? I'm going to embrace my role fully and just forget about this game. Enjoy your bandwagon, thoughtless lynches because I won't be checking back.
I'm not lynching you because of DVMD, I'm lynching because of that move you pulled last night.
lynch SAR
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
Ignore the players barely contributing any ideas like Haxx and Fireman.
I do think this is worth looking into. Haxx has been playing very close to his chest, so to speak, which seems to be his usual behavior (per him) but hasn't really advanced a lot of strategy.
Also - I used the dildo on Coopah because I still find her sketchy as heck. 🙂 I was the one who redirected dds, as well (the one who changed his target).
You know what guys? If you want to be led into yet another bandwagon by DVMD, go right ahead. I'm really sick of being persecuted for being busy. Every time I am around I've been trying hard to contribute at least some ideas only to be ignored or belittled. Yeah, I suck at this game. But I've been trying really hard to get better. You guys make it really hard to do that and I'm starting to wonder if its even worth it. So sure, bandwagon on me. Ignore the players barely contributing any ideas like Haxx and Fireman. Go ahead and ignore doing any thinking for yourself while DVMD leads you around from lynch to lynch. I'm done trying hard to get home and pushing back my obligations to try and put some thoughts on thread lest I get lynched for only being around once a day, like almost every other game I've played.
I even stopped trying to play like my role because it only made me more sketchy. Which, by the way, I'm Foxhunter. Whose only claim to fame was forgetting about the game and having large gaps between posts. So if you want to bandwagon on that, go right ahead. It won't help you because you'll only be losing a vanillager trying to play to her role. So you know what? I'm going to embrace my role fully and just forget about this game. Enjoy your bandwagon, thoughtless lynches because I won't be checking back.
Um, the last 4 lynches have been wolves... what are you complaining about?
And I'm lynching you because lupin was suspicious. We had a good discussion before she died and the last few lynches have been her suspicions and mine and I'm sure many others.
*******************************
Yay. I was a good person this game! I didnt want to watch the world burn
*********
As usual, your mouth got you into trouble. . .
*********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 11 TGIF Lynch Tally:
SAR (6) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH
Coopah (2) - SAR, Jilary
8/12
Lynch deadline in 4.25 hours
SAR (6) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH
Coopah (2) - SAR, Jilary
8/12
Lynch deadline in 4.25 hours
I didn't have SAR as that sketch. But then idk now.. that rant today was weird as all get out... would you typically think of Foxhunter as a wolf or villager?
don't know if I'll be back by lynch close so I will stick with my vote from yesterday for now
lynch trh
lynch trh
Generally village, from what I remember. But randomly disappearing, etc, is definitely a FH thing.I didn't have SAR as that sketch. But then idk now.. that rant today was weird as all get out... would you typically think of Foxhunter as a wolf or villager?
Crap! Sorry DVMD! I didn't submit in time. I did give you something though 😉 I think you'll enjoy.
You did? I didn't receive anything.
Day 11 TGIF Lynch Tally:
SAR (6) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH
Coopah (2) - SAR, Jilary
TRH (1) - Snowy
9/12
Lynch deadline in 2 hours
SAR (6) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH
Coopah (2) - SAR, Jilary
TRH (1) - Snowy
9/12
Lynch deadline in 2 hours
It sounds like decent evidence against SAR, but I'm going to stick with my ###lynch coopah### for now for reasons stated before. And(this might be a vet vs lounge thing and I'm way off base) feigning ignorance that phrasing can throw shade in someone's direction. Just one more thing that isn't adding up for me. Though it looks pretty dominant for SAR so it likely doesn't much matter.
You should tonight I think.You did? I didn't receive anything.
Generally village, from what I remember. But randomly disappearing, etc, is definitely a FH thing.
Yeah, if it weren't for the painfully obvious switch away from dpmd yesterday, I would have definitely leaned toward FH as a village role. There was one game I played with her where she was a wolf and her ghosting ability kept her alive much longer than expected...not sure that would make the role, though :\
Also, I received a koala riding a rainbow llama? Don't know what that means.![]()
I do! It is effing awesome! 😀
Yeah, if it weren't for the painfully obvious switch away from dpmd yesterday, I would have definitely leaned toward FH as a village role. There was one game I played with her where she was a wolf and her ghosting ability kept her alive much longer than expected...not sure that would make the role, though :\
I don't know how much she's played recently, but could FH be a good choice for a wolf making up a role?
I don't know how much she's played recently, but could FH be a good choice for a wolf making up a role?
Very possibly; she played more when WW first came to pre-vet and was notorious for just not playing at all, but she didn't play much after that and it seems...interesting to me that FH would get a role alongside some of the others being listed. I'm not at all swayed by the role reveal.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tally is still the same as above. Lynch closes in 6 minutes
Gonna go with lynch SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 11 TGIF Lynch Tally:
SAR (8) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH, nohika, LoTF
Coopah (3) - SAR, Jilary, Fireman
TRH (1) - Snowy
12/12
Lynch deadline in 1 minute
SAR (8) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH, nohika, LoTF
Coopah (3) - SAR, Jilary, Fireman
TRH (1) - Snowy
12/12
Lynch deadline in 1 minute
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Final Day 11 TGIF Lynch Tally:
SAR (8) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH, nohika, lotf
Coopah (3) - SAR, Jilary, fireman
TRH (1) - Snowy
12/12
Lynch closed, results pending
SAR (8) - DVMD, AM, Coopah, Haxx, Kam, TRH, nohika, lotf
Coopah (3) - SAR, Jilary, fireman
TRH (1) - Snowy
12/12
Lynch closed, results pending
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The exhausted SDNers gathered around SAR early in the day. They finally felt they were getting this whole situation under control. They just knew she was one of the evil people responsible for the deaths of their friends. Or at least, they had very strong feelings.
But when they approached her, calm and just trying to talk, she blew up at them. They took a step back and looked around at each other, murmuring, unsure how to proceed.
"You know what? I'm out of here!" SAR shouted, and stormed off. The rest of the SDNers were too shocked to react. By the time they recovered their wits and took after her, she was nowhere to be found.
No one has died 😱
It is now night 11. Deadline is1am EDT if all actions are in, otherwise 8am EDT. WHENEVER @kaydubs SAYS. JUST GET YOUR ACTIONS IN, PEOPLE.
12 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
8. @Kam325
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
But when they approached her, calm and just trying to talk, she blew up at them. They took a step back and looked around at each other, murmuring, unsure how to proceed.
"You know what? I'm out of here!" SAR shouted, and stormed off. The rest of the SDNers were too shocked to react. By the time they recovered their wits and took after her, she was nowhere to be found.
No one has died 😱
It is now night 11. Deadline is
12 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
8. @Kam325
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
Last edited:
@SARdoghandler - I think you have some explaining to do. 
What do you guys think the odds are of this being a lynch avoidance vs our alpha?
What do you guys think the odds are of this being a lynch avoidance vs our alpha?
I'm not thinking we have an alpha based on the dpmd write up.
I'm not thinking we have an alpha based on the dpmd write up.
So, this is our final wolf then?
What about Kam?So, this is our final wolf then?
Well well well, vanillager she is not
What about Kam?
I had a discussion with dds before he died. Kam is a neutral.
According to the caaaarrr we have 2 wolves left.So, this is our final wolf then?
I had a discussion with dds before he died. Kam is a neutral.
I still feel like she's chaos.
According to the caaaarrr we have 2 wolves left.
That's something else we discussed. I'd be greatly surprised if Snowy wasn't the other one.
I still feel like she's chaos.
Didn't someone ask the caaaarrrr about how many factions there were and the answer was 3?
lolI still feel like she's chaos.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't someone ask the caaaarrrr about how many factions there were and the answer was 3?
Not that I recall.
Would you mind just coming out and explaining what you are to those of us in the dark? If dds says your neutral I'll believe that but I'd still love to know more about you.
LotF had it and I forget what she asked.Didn't someone ask the caaaarrrr about how many factions there were and the answer was 3?
That was me.Didn't someone ask the caaaarrrr about how many factions there were and the answer was 3?
Yup. Was me.Not that I recall.
Just 3 factions and this was why I asked.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
