SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That was me.
Yup. Was me.

Just 3 factions and this was why I asked.
Sorry for silencing you :oops: I didn't get my night action in and the RNG gods decided

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Would you mind just coming out and explaining what you are to those of us in the dark? If dds says your neutral I'll believe that but I'd still love to know more about you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry for silencing you :oops: I didn't get my night action in and the RNG gods decided
Meh, no worries. I talked lots in the background. It wasn't horribly useful conversation, but based on how quiet the thread was, I feel like the player of the day. (Even if the mods don't give me a prize for it. :heckyeah:)

Just thought I'd share what I know in case the wolves come my way tomorrow. Hope it's helpful!

Still confused by yesterday's events, many of the SDNers felt uneasy as they went to their nightly activities. Some hid in their houses. Others were up to all kinds of tomfoolery.

Let's turn our attention to Lupin21, the ever lovely pre-vet moderator. In the world of WW, Lupin has many sides. She can be a tricksy wolf, a hard core village interrogator, a diabolical mod - the list goes on and on. But, she is ALWAYS potent. So, which persona showed up in this game?

This evening, Lupin was hard at work, channeling some renewed potent vigor into innovation. What could she bring to the game next? Something protective? Or something with a little more edge?

Unfortunately, we'll never know. Someone had weaponized the infamous dildo (guess no one will be using that anymore...), leaving Lupin riddled with holes. A note was left behind. "All play makes Lupin a very dead girl." Or should we say...

Dead is @DVMDream who was Lupin21, a villager who could create items each night.

It is now Day 12. Lynch deadline is 10pm EDT

11 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
4. @Jilary

Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]

Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]

Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
8. @Kam325

Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife

Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]

The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
[CLOSED FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]

IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]

NPC: @Bottle of Bear

SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF

12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
3. @DVMDream - LUPIN21

That's something else we discussed. I'd be greatly surprised if Snowy wasn't the other one.

I think you'll be greatly surprised then. Is it because I have stayed off a couple of the wolf lynches? because I mean that's probably just that I'm bad at reading certain people...

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you'll be greatly surprised then. Is it because I have stayed off a couple of the wolf lynches? because I mean that's probably just that I'm bad at reading certain people...

What are your current reads?

@Animal Midwife - why did dds think snowy was a wolf?

It seemed odd that despite agreeing with dds' logic on the dmpd lynch, Snowy still opted not to lynch her.

Nohi, last night was the worst night to redirect me. I used w seering item on SAR, but you redirected my action. Who was I redirected to?

Lol perfect. Well mods said they would send me the results later so I can report back.

I sent the dido :( interesting setup. This is the second time the writeup has implicated me. Lynch SAR
Before people start freaking out, anyone could have understood that exchange yesterday and done what had been done, also it could be someone messing with the writups. I've proven my role many times so I certainly can't weaponize anything.

Anyone have any bright ideas for questions to the caaarrr? I can only thing to ask how many non villager players there are left and I think we know it to be 3 already.

Anyone have any bright ideas for questions to the caaarrr? I can only thing to ask how many non villager players there are left and I think we know it to be 3 already.

I don't know if this type of question is allowed, but maybe you could ask how many wolves are in a certain group?

I don't know if this type of question is allowed, but maybe you could ask how many wolves are in a certain group?
You have to be careful with affiliation-related questions (which this may count as? Not sure) because the crankymods might take your question away. :D

You have to be careful with affiliation-related questions (which this may count as? Not sure) because the crankymods might take your question away. :D

I know. Just not sure if this is a direct question or a counting one.

I wonder who's moving people.
I don't know, but I wish they would move me. :(

Probably not allowed, but you (or coop in this case) can ask the mods if the question is acceptable.

I stayed off the dpmd lynch because I had him as village for the beginning of the game and his role claim matched his character. I agreed with dds's logic on coopah and some other people, but I wasn't convinced about dpmd - though on second thought I thought he was chaos so I probably should have lynched him, but didn't get back on in time.

also, I can't believe no one has seered me yet. what the heck, isn't the mayor usually one of the first to be seered?

AM - my top reads for wolf are still trh and jil (well not including SAR). but will analyze after work and give an update of my reads then..

I stayed off the dpmd lynch because I had him as village for the beginning of the game and his role claim matched his character. I agreed with dds's logic on coopah and some other people, but I wasn't convinced about dpmd - though on second thought I thought he was chaos so I probably should have lynched him, but didn't get back on in time.

But STL himself said that role names/abilities don't connect to affiliation. And it's odd to me that you talk about wanting to lynch chaos, but during the dpmd lynch that's one of the reasons you avoided it.

Ya'll might be wondering if I'm a bit Supernatural but I can promise I am mortal. In truth, I had one lynch avoidance which I'm sure you all can imagine why I wouldn't want to come out with it publically. However, my lynch avoidance which had to be triggered by my rant yesterday only bought me time. It's my destiny to die at the close of lynch today, whether you lynch me or not. As I am a goner, I'd recommend you all to take your votes elsewhere. Don't believe me? If I Survivor until tomorrow it will be easy enough to take me out then, wouldn't you think?

I actually can't see foxy as a wolf and that's been bothering me all day.

Unlynch SAR

Lynch TRH

Can we get a list of questions that have been asked already? I'm on my phone, so can't easily look back. Here are the ones I know off the top of my head:

How many wolves are in the game? (5)
How many possible conversions? (1)
How many factions? (3)

Maybe ask if there is another chaos? Though I kind of doubt it.

Can we get a list of questions that have been asked already? I'm on my phone, so can't easily look back. Here are the ones I know off the top of my head:

How many factions? (3)

But foxy with lynch avoidance makes even less sense to me. Maybe it's a false role?

Ya'll might be wondering if I'm a bit Supernatural but I can promise I am mortal. In truth, I had one lynch avoidance which I'm sure you all can imagine why I wouldn't want to come out with it publically. However, my lynch avoidance which had to be triggered by my rant yesterday only bought me time. It's my destiny to die at the close of lynch today, whether you lynch me or not. As I am a goner, I'd recommend you all to take your votes elsewhere. Don't believe me? If I Survivor until tomorrow it will be easy enough to take me out then, wouldn't you think?

This is the second time you've change your ability status.

This is the second time you've change your ability status.
And that defense could easily be 'hey don't lynch me this time, because I'll die', then when she doesn't, she gets an extra night and gets to do whatever until she's lynched tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users

Unlynch SAR

Lynch TRH

How many factions? (3)

I also asked how many players that were neither village nor wolf remained? (1)

Lynch SAR - everything is WAY too fishy about her. Guaranteed to die at the end of this lynch cycle? That makes no sense.

As for snowy and jil, the two very fishy characters left in my mind, I have zero idea why you're lynching me.