Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for silencing you 😳 I didn't get my night action in and the RNG gods decidedThat was me.
Yup. Was me.
Just 3 factions and this was why I asked.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry for silencing you 😳 I didn't get my night action in and the RNG gods decidedThat was me.
Yup. Was me.
Just 3 factions and this was why I asked.
Would you mind just coming out and explaining what you are to those of us in the dark? If dds says your neutral I'll believe that but I'd still love to know more about you.
Meh, no worries. I talked lots in the background. It wasn't horribly useful conversation, but based on how quiet the thread was, I feel like the player of the day. (Even if the mods don't give me a prize for it.Sorry for silencing you 😳 I didn't get my night action in and the RNG gods decided
That's something else we discussed. I'd be greatly surprised if Snowy wasn't the other one.
I think you'll be greatly surprised then. Is it because I have stayed off a couple of the wolf lynches? because I mean that's probably just that I'm bad at reading certain people...
@Animal Midwife - why did dds think snowy was a wolf?
He never looked into her? Has NO ONE looked into our mayor?It seemed odd that despite agreeing with dds' logic on the dmpd lynch, Snowy still opted not to lynch her.
He never looked into her? Has NO ONE looked into our mayor?
Crap! Sorry DVMD! I didn't submit in time. I did give you something though 😉 I think you'll enjoy.
You did? I didn't receive anything.
This whole exchange and she gets a killer dildo?You should tonight I think.
Redirection and kill aren't connected.He was about to before he was oh so kindly redirected and killed by wolves.
To SAR.Nohi, last night was the worst night to redirect me. I used w seering item on SAR, but you redirected my action. Who was I redirected to?


Redirection and kill aren't connected.
I sent the dido 🙁 interesting setup. This is the second time the writeup has implicated me. Lynch SAR@Coopah
What did you send to DVMD last night?
Before people start freaking out, anyone could have understood that exchange yesterday and done what had been done, also it could be someone messing with the writups. I've proven my role many times so I certainly can't weaponize anything.I sent the dido 🙁 interesting setup. This is the second time the writeup has implicated me. Lynch SAR
Anyone have any bright ideas for questions to the caaarrr? I can only thing to ask how many non villager players there are left and I think we know it to be 3 already.
You have to be careful with affiliation-related questions (which this may count as? Not sure) because the crankymods might take your question away. 😀I don't know if this type of question is allowed, but maybe you could ask how many wolves are in a certain group?
You have to be careful with affiliation-related questions (which this may count as? Not sure) because the crankymods might take your question away. 😀
I don't know, but I wish they would move me. 🙁I wonder who's moving people.
Probably not allowed, but you (or coop in this case) can ask the mods if the question is acceptable.I don't know if this type of question is allowed, but maybe you could ask how many wolves are in a certain group?
I stayed off the dpmd lynch because I had him as village for the beginning of the game and his role claim matched his character. I agreed with dds's logic on coopah and some other people, but I wasn't convinced about dpmd - though on second thought I thought he was chaos so I probably should have lynched him, but didn't get back on in time.
So definately not how many wolves are in a group. He also said that was my one clarification. Anybody have any bright ideas?
I actually can't see foxy as a wolf and that's been bothering me all day.
Can we get a list of questions that have been asked already? I'm on my phone, so can't easily look back. Here are the ones I know off the top of my head:
How many wolves are in the game? (5)
How many possible conversions? (1)
How many factions? (3)
Maybe ask if there is another chaos? Though I kind of doubt it.
Ya'll might be wondering if I'm a bit Supernatural but I can promise I am mortal. In truth, I had one lynch avoidance which I'm sure you all can imagine why I wouldn't want to come out with it publically. However, my lynch avoidance which had to be triggered by my rant yesterday only bought me time. It's my destiny to die at the close of lynch today, whether you lynch me or not. As I am a goner, I'd recommend you all to take your votes elsewhere. Don't believe me? If I Survivor until tomorrow it will be easy enough to take me out then, wouldn't you think?
And that defense could easily be 'hey don't lynch me this time, because I'll die', then when she doesn't, she gets an extra night and gets to do whatever until she's lynched tomorrow.This is the second time you've change your ability status.
I actually can't see foxy as a wolf and that's been bothering me all day.
Unlynch SAR
Lynch TRH
Can we get a list of questions that have been asked already? I'm on my phone, so can't easily look back. Here are the ones I know off the top of my head:
How many wolves are in the game? (5)
How many possible conversions? (1)
How many factions? (3)
Maybe ask if there is another chaos? Though I kind of doubt it.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.