SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the second time you've change your ability status.

The second time? I've only said I was vanilla up to this point because I knew if I said I had lynch avoidance for one lynch before death that I'd be lynched right away.

Eta: it's not like I'm competing in the amazing race here
 
Last edited:
The second time? I've only said I was vanilla up to this point because I knew if I said I had lynch avoidance for one lynch before death that I'd be lynched right away.

What about this post?

I told SAR early on because I wanted someone to know and appreciate my actions in light of my restrictions. She has looked essentially through my eyes and deemed me village leaning (before this debacle happened) because I must silence someone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What would that really tell us, though? That's a yes/no, but wouldn't point us in the right direction.

Regardless of that, it's an interesting question.
 
Why did you lie to your PM partner?

Did you miss the part where my ability is lynch avoidance for one cycle before death? I didn't want to take the chance that I'd be lynched for it. Also, by the time Coopah started pushing for my ability I was questioning whether she is actually villager

Eta: I forgot Big Brother might be watching
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with some form of how many lynch avoidances are left or a question cleverly worded to ask what is required to kill off those with death avoidance.
 
Did you miss the part where my ability is lynch avoidance for one cycle before death? I didn't want to take the chance that I'd be lynched for it. Also, by the time Coopah started pushing for my ability I was questioning whether she is actually villager

Why were you questioning whether she was village?
 
Things said on thread, seeming to ability fish for my ability iut of nowhere (in my opinion), asking me questions that could be read as fishing for info on Snowy, plus silencing in general being sketchy.

Eta: Trying not to be a pretty little liar

Nobody seems to know anything about Snowy which is worrisome in itself. Do you feel okay with Coop now?
 
Nobody seems to know anything about Snowy which is worrisome in itself. Do you feel okay with Coop now?

Actually feeling not too bad based on how she reacted to me lynching her. We have not reopened our pm conversation though.

FWIW, got the library card item yesterday and used it on Snowy. It lets you steal the other persons ability for a day. All I got was a tie breaking ability

Eta: I keep forgetting about the need to point out that orange is the new black
 
Actually feeling not too bad based on how she reacted to me lynching her. We have not reopened our pm conversation though.

FWIW, got the library card item yesterday and used it on Snowy. It lets you steal the other persons ability for a day. All I got was a tie breaking ability

Eta: I keep forgetting about the need to point out that orange is the new black

Interesting. Who do you think our last wolves may be?
 
Actually feeling not too bad based on how she reacted to me lynching her. We have not reopened our pm conversation though.

FWIW, got the library card item yesterday and used it on Snowy. It lets you steal the other persons ability for a day. All I got was a tie breaking ability

Eta: I keep forgetting about the need to point out that orange is the new black
Unless there are 2, no you didn't.
 
Interesting. Who do you think our last wolves may be?

Still concerned about LotF and Fireman, personally.

Unless there are 2, no you didn't.

Sorry, you are correct. I had it the day before. The day of the dpmd lynch is when I had the tie breaking ability. I thought I was being transparent but I can't keep track of what day it is when I've worked 6 straight
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But STL himself said that role names/abilities don't connect to affiliation. And it's odd to me that you talk about wanting to lynch chaos, but during the dpmd lynch that's one of the reasons you avoided it.

I have already mentioned days earlier, I don't really believe that roles and affiliation are not connected. But that is just me. I don't really have much more then I thought he was sketchy, but other people were more so?

FWIW, got the library card item yesterday and used it on Snowy. It lets you steal the other persons ability for a day. All I got was a tie breaking ability

This is true. My ability was stolen. And tie breaking is pretty much a useless ability this game so not super useful, but my only ability besides automatically becoming mayor.
 
oh I realize you were asking about now, but if a villager with a lynch avoidance died, do we really think there is another villager with the same ability?
 
So lynch avoidance 1. Kam who is neutral. 2. SAR? I forget has anyone died who had a lynch avoidance (wolf or village)?
Yes, the other is maybe me? Because I die regardless tonight, technically it still counts as being unable to be lynched I think. I had to clarify my ability, but that's how I understand it. Hence why relynching me is a waste of a lynch when I die anyway. I'm going to be gone in the flash.
 
I have already mentioned days earlier, I don't really believe that roles and affiliation are not connected. But that is just me. I don't really have much more then I thought he was sketchy, but other people were more so?



This is true. My ability was stolen. And tie breaking is pretty much a useless ability this game so not super useful, but my only ability besides automatically becoming mayor.
First dpmd is a SHE (she's super perty too) and I'm curious, since your ability is out, who exactly are you?
 
I'm trying to be as open as I can with you guys so you don't waste a lynch. For now,

Lynch fireman

Because I still don't really see participation that is helpful to the village and he is higher on my wolfy list

ETA: keeping having to edit because I forgot makes me feel shameless (guys I seriously don't watch enough tv, I'm having to google for these now)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad