You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
doctormeruem
Full Member
Just processed the R probably the most painful one this cycle. Congratulations to everyone that was accepted!
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
Does anyone know if there's a Stanford GroupMe/Facebook group? If so, does anyone have any estimates as to how many students are in the group? I’m trying to gage if there will be waitlist movement or not 😅
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
leavingAMA231
New Member
There’s like 130 ppl in it not including M1sDoes anyone know if there's a Stanford GroupMe/Facebook group? If so, does anyone have any estimates as to how many students are in the group? I’m trying to gage if there will be waitlist movement or not 😅
I withdrew from Stanford! This one hurt the most bc it was my #1 choice, so hope whoever gets my seat enjoys it for the both of us 🙂!
Just withdrew my A!
additionalrabbit
Full Member
Just withdrew my A
leavingAMA231
New Member
Also withdrew!
unreallllll
New Member
any ideas of when the waitlist might start moving/if it will?
NotReal234
Full Member
Just got call off the waitlist 🙂
Congrats! Did you send a LOI?
a2zed
Full Member
I had some significant updates so I sent an update letter a while back after I got the WL decisionCongrats! Did you send a LOI?
bunnyrabbit2022
Full Member
do we think there's still hope for the waitlist at this point lol
Anyone know if the class is full already🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1170144
WL seems awfully quiet this year 👀 Could it be because of the FAFSA delays?
oreooreo08
New Member
Got off the WL earlier this week!
WL R
luckycharms!
Full Member
^ same :/
^^ me too 🙁
same🙁
poinsettiacoherent
Full Member
well, that was a thrill - rejected from WL
lankkysmoove
New Member
sameare they sending out rejections in waves or is the waitlist still open? i have yet to get a rejection (i interviewed later in february). i'm sick of waiting i'd almost prefer a rejection than this limbo state.
Got the A call off the waitlist earlier this week!
D
deleted1170144
Fr why are they stringing me along like a situationship rn :')Gg guys I’ll try not to think about the Hail Mary of getting in at this point
Check in the “Discovery Days” tab on the portal! CongratsAlso got off the waitlist recently, this is just so crazy surreal to me. Is there an updated GroupMe link? And where's the Facebook group? Thanks!
D
deleted1170144
Do we think WL movement is done? 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1170144
I emailed and they replied with "Best of luck with your medical education" so I think WL movement might be over 🙁 Proud of us all for making it through this application cycle tho!!