You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
I don’t think so. There are people who interviewed in November and just found out today! So I’m sure you’ll hear from them in the coming weeks
ur right, ur right!I don’t think so. There are people who interviewed in November and just found out today! So I’m sure you’ll hear from them in the coming weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plut0
Full Member
Same here. Has anyone who interviewed on Dec.1 heard back?I interviewed in early December and my post-II button is still there. I think they forgot about me 😭
mercurygills
Full Member
Yeah 1/17January 17th?
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
Dang I wonder why I haven’t hear back then. I also interviewed on the same day
Got a call today! Interviewed on Jan 17
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
Congrats!! Did you apply for MD, PSTP, or MSTP?
MD!Congrats!! Did you apply for MD, PSTP, or MSTP?
D
deleted1170144
WL interviewed 1/17 🙁 Does anyone know how much movement the WL typically gets?
D
deleted1118227
Does anyone know if the social event with the current med students is mandatory or optional?
Also wondering this! Does not going influence our admission decision?Does anyone know if the social event with the current med students is mandatory or optional?
Nah mine’s been going for like a monthmore general but has anyone's fafsas processed
If I'm remembering correctly from the one I attended, the med students at the social are not related to admissions decisions in any way.Also wondering this! Does not going influence our admission decision?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
additionalrabbit
Full Member
bro the fact they scheduled it 6-8pm on Valentine's Day? Some of us have plansDoes anyone know if the social event with the current med students is mandatory or optional?
themagictaco
Full Member
bro the fact they scheduled it 6-8pm on Valentine's Day? Some of us have plans
current m1 can confirm med students on panel/social have no say at all. go be your boo
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
hi!! how often are exams at stanford and what format are they? tysm!current m1 can confirm med students on panel/social have no say at all. go be your boo
Plut0
Full Member
Mine is gone. Interviewed 12/1.anyone else's buttons gone?
Mine disappeared today. I think we might hear back today cause the same happened last week (I assume?) Also interviewed on 12/1anyone else's buttons gone?
Or maybe not lol. I guess nobody heard back.
+1 OOS WL.IS WL, interviewed late Jan [emoji20]
Does anyone know when WL movement at Stanford starts?
bunnyrabbit2022
Full Member
anyone know how common it is to get off of the waitlist at stanford?
doctormeruem
Full Member
My button is gone ahh my spidey senses feel a WL coming in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NOOOO WAAAYYYYYY homeboy who started off in the barrio just got accepted!!!! It feels like a literal dream rn 😭😭😭
Interviewed 1/31!!!!
Interviewed 1/31!!!!
LETS GO YOU 🐐🐐🐐NOOOO WAAAYYYYYY homeboy who started off in the barrio just got accepted!!!! It feels like a literal dream rn 😭😭😭
Interviewed 1/31!!!!
doctormeruem
Full Member
1/31! No call yet so hoping for the buzzer beaterWhen did you interview?
LMAO, I didn't recognize your username at first!!! I was starting to wonder where "moist ointment" was hahahha - congrats on the A bro!!!!Let's gooo!!! Still remember when I was neurotically DMing you because I had no IIs lmao
Anyone applying MSTP with their buttons gone?
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
Me! Have you heard anything?
I just interviewed and realized that I misinterpreted one of the mmi prompts and answered the wrong question. I am pretty worried now.
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
I wouldn't worry too much about it! As long as you were able to give some meaningful insight and continue the conversation, I'm sure you did great. Plus, if you had really misinterpreted the question the interviewer might have re-asked it to clarify
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Any current Stanford med students here? Wanted more insight on the vibes of the class ✨ - Are the students collaborative or are they more cliquey? Does everyone know everyone given that the class size is relatively smaller than other med schools? Are there a lot of non-trads? How often do students get together for non-school related things?
D
deleted1118227
Does anyone have insight as to when the last day of decisions will be? Was unsure when early feb interviewees may expect to hear back (Stanford is rolling, right? sorry if this has been answered already!!)
Has anyone who has been waitlisted tried to send a letter of intent? If so, what did they respond with? Wondering if it’s worth it to yolo one hahah
bunnyrabbit2022
Full Member
anyone have insight on approx how many people have been admitted so far? (based on groupmes, fb groups, etc) ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally reached them, got the A!Missed a call and got a voice mail from Stanford that said nothing but to call them back. Called back and it went to their voicemail
additionalrabbit
Full Member
Got an acceptance call today at 11:30am PST 🙂 super excited! Interviewed 09Feb2024
LETSS GOOOOGot an acceptance call today at 11:30am PST 🙂 super excited! Interviewed 09Feb2024
ronaldonazario
New Member
Hey! I was wondering if any current students had insight into:
1) Whether or not core-clerkships will remain P/F in the future
2) How difficult the clerkships are in general (e.g. are they particularly intense? difficult to succeed in due to subjectivity?)
1) Whether or not core-clerkships will remain P/F in the future
2) How difficult the clerkships are in general (e.g. are they particularly intense? difficult to succeed in due to subjectivity?)