Stony Brook Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Stonybrook? I haven’t gotten any confirmation emails or supplement requests. I submitted July 1st.

Hi I just applied to Stony and realized that they asked that all pre-reqs to be completed before applying. I am currently taking biochemistry and won't be done until Dec 18, are they going to void my application? I also saw that they don't put applications on hold so I'm not really sure what to expect :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I just applied to Stony and realized that they asked that all pre-reqs to be completed before applying. I am currently taking biochemistry and won't be done until Dec 18, are they going to void my application? I also saw that they don't put applications on hold so I'm not really sure what to expect :(
Contact admissions and explain the situation. They may be able to waive it

I just got the email saying they received my application, which is under review.

Reactions: 1 user
I was invited for an interview, and I interviewed and now my status on AADSAS went back to Application Complete after it was Invited for Interview. Not sure if I should be concerned. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

I was invited for an interview, and I interviewed and now my status on AADSAS went back to Application Complete after it was Invited for Interview. Not sure if I should be concerned. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
I experienced this as well.

I got the email from the school for the open house, but I live far away. I am wondering if it affects the admission. Is anyone going?

I got the email from the school for the open house, but I live far away. I am wondering if it affects the admission. Is anyone going?
Me too. I am wondering if its going to be beneficial to attend… the open house is for everybody who applied for Stony, right ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Had my interview on Oct 11 and got the acceptance call at 11:30AM today!

Do we know if they are still interviewing for available spots still or just waitlists?

Spoke with someone on admissions, their last interview date was last week.