Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Screams of pain, the ring of steel and the sound of a galloping horse were heard tonight. The actual events a mystery.

No one has died. It is now Day 10. Lynch Deadline 7:30 PM EST.

Aydindril
4. @DVMDream
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Hartland
4. @Mad Jack
5. @WildZoo

Tanimura
3. @epivetlove

The People's Palace
1. @kaydubs
3. @Frozenshades

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
3. @Flim Flam Man

--------------------

Underworld
WillowLeaf - Darken Rahl
hedgiehog - Citizen of Westland
Gwenevre - Dell Brandstone (Chase)
allieh8607 - Warren
tuckervet - Denna
Ashgirl - Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
magbags - Jensen Rahl
dyachei - Nathan Rahl
swingnsave - Sister Verna
Chillbo Baggins - Rachel
Cyndia - Sister Ulicia
devyn - Citizen of the Wilds
98cats - Cara Mason

VetAshley2117 - Benjamin Meiffert
UFprevet12 - Citizen of the Dark Lands

Last edited:
anyone have an explanation for the no kill?

I may have one.

In light of the fact that I work tonight, the deadline has been bumped.

****Lynch Deadline 7:30 PM EST****

ok, fine. I used the rada'han on epipenvet last night.

lynch epipenjrvet

Members don't see this ad :)
I can understand your suspicion, but I don't have any magical abilities other than my one lynch avoidance that I've used up... :/

You were violated while knocked out... I watched, it was nasty
why+would+you+post+something+like+that.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I know this too :shifty:

I know everything!
Rude.

This is the message I got:

"You gather your materials for the bone necklace when you suddenly freeze. Weirdly enough, you didn't decide to stop. You try to move and can't. After a minute, you're able to again, so you go to continue and are immediately stopped. Frustrated, you retire for the night after being released, unable to complete your necklace."

I don't think anyone had mentioned being blocked like this before? I really don't know what caused it.

Rude.

This is the message I got:

"You gather your materials for the bone necklace when you suddenly freeze. Weirdly enough, you didn't decide to stop. You try to move and can't. After a minute, you're able to again, so you go to continue and are immediately stopped. Frustrated, you retire for the night after being released, unable to complete your necklace."

I don't think anyone had mentioned being blocked like this before? I really don't know what caused it.

I was blocked like that the night I tried to check in on kaydubs. I think the wolves have an ability to block.

By the way, anyone figure out anything on kaydubs? I am still quite suspicious of her.

Idk what to think, but I find all the back and forth with Jojo a bit distracting, and forced. I am inclined to want to lynch everyone who is having fun with Jojo, or arguing with him...unfortunately the list is long... just like.......

I was blocked like that the night I tried to check in on kaydubs. I think the wolves have an ability to block.

By the way, anyone figure out anything on kaydubs? I am still quite suspicious of her.
Ah ok. That makes sense. Rude, wolves. Very rude.

Since the wolves tried to kill WTF unlynch epi

I can't decide whether to stick with my vote for FS from yesterday or vote for kaydubs. @kaydubs anything useful come out of your ability last night?

Idk what to think, but I find all the back and forth with Jojo a bit distracting, and forced. I am inclined to want to lynch everyone who is having fun with Jojo, or arguing with him...unfortunately the list is long... just like.......
You get easily distracted old man.

I'm following along just fine

Ah ok. That makes sense. Rude, wolves. Very rude.

Since the wolves tried to kill WTF unlynch epi

I can't decide whether to stick with my vote for FS from yesterday or vote for kaydubs. @kaydubs anything useful come out of your ability last night?
I know Lord Rahl was over near epi's house.