Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Offical Lynch Tally

Mj 1 - Jojo
FS 4 - Mj, DVMD, FFM, kaydubs
Kaydubs 4 - SOV, FS, epivet, WTF

9/10 votes

Deadline 7:30 PM EST

Darken Rahl's lessons to pick up women:
Lesson 3: Hygiene

4655d7faed35748f0ca52faa2ebaba16-d3a589q.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Closed

Final Tally

Mj 1 - Jojo
FS 4 - Mj, wildzoo, FFM, kaydubs
Kaydubs 5 - SOV, FS, epivet, WTF,DVMD

10/10 votes

Results Pending

Members don't see this ad :)
@StartingoverVet Sorry if my taunting/arguing with rojo is distracting from the game, I can tone it down. I was just having fun, haven't been in a game with an outed alpha-type wolf before, so idk what the usual protocol is for such things.
There has never been an alpha quite like me... :heckyeah:

I dunno if there is a standard protocol

As the population of the New World diminishes, the small victory over Cyndia seemed insignificant now. The remaining people work together to figure out who among them is causing all of these deaths?

The people believe that Jojo must have an ally within the New World, one that is able to gather information on it's leaders. They become suspicious of Kaydubs, a pure-blood D'Haran whose sense of the bond is stronger than most. She would be one to know of Lord Rahl's whereabouts.

Dragging her to the market center, the people give Kaydubs no chance to defend herself. The last thing she feels is the dull axe breaking her neck as it finds it's mark.

Dead is Kaydubs, Citizen of D'Hara.

It is now Night 10, send in Night Actions

Deadline 9 PM EST

Aydindril
4. @DVMDream
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Hartland
4. @Mad Jack
5. @WildZoo

Tanimura
3. @epivetlove

The People's Palace
3. @Frozenshades

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
3. @Flim Flam Man

--------------------

Underworld
WillowLeaf - Darken Rahl
hedgiehog - Citizen of Westland
Gwenevre - Dell Brandstone (Chase)
allieh8607 - Warren
tuckervet - Denna
Ashgirl - Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
magbags - Jensen Rahl
dyachei - Nathan Rahl
swingnsave - Sister Verna
Chillbo Baggins - Rachel
Cyndia - Sister Ulicia
devyn - Citizen of the Wilds
98cats - Cara Mason
VetAshley2117 - Benjamin Meiffert
UFprevet12 - Citizen of the Dark Lands
Kaydubs - Citizen of D'Hara

Darken Rahl's lessons to pick up women:
Lesson 806: Smooth talking with an English Accent
Darken_Rahl_by_drkay85.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't say I was a good alpha... Just a special one :heckyeah:

I think LIS has been the most similar to my alpha play, but he wasn't nearly as annoying and trollish as I have been...
He didn't have multiple disturbing videos anyway, if I'm remembering correctly. So glad I read that thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe we need to lynch willow or something? Darken Rahl?

His actual alpha wolf game, he had no videos. His fake alpha wolf game, it was only the wolf brag when he thought he was actually dead
I think I read both. I can't remember, it was a while ago...the fake one definitely stuck in my brain more because there was so much crazy awesomeness going on in that game.

@StartingoverVet Sorry if my taunting/arguing with rojo is distracting from the game, I can tone it down. I was just having fun, haven't been in a game with an outed alpha-type wolf before, so idk what the usual protocol is for such things.
I think you miss the point.... I don't mind it.... it is funny...

But I am accusing you of potentially being a wolf in cahoots with Jojo trying to distract us with fake fighting.

That is all.

I think you miss the point.... I don't mind it.... it is funny...

But I am accusing you of potentially being a wolf in cahoots with Jojo trying to distract us with fake fighting.

That is all.
Well! I feel better then...sort of.

I assure you I'm not clever enough for that (though I suppose rojo could be). My instinct when I'm a wolf is to avoid talking directly to other wolves. Also, I'm fairly certain the wolves blocked me last night. I'm still just Adie, old lady bone sorceress.

I didn't say I was a good alpha... Just a special one :heckyeah:

I think LIS has been the most similar to my alpha play, but he wasn't nearly as annoying and trollish as I have been...

Well. There's certainly no way I'm ever going to top "Wiggle 2014" .....

Reactions: 2 users
Well. There's certainly no way I'm ever going to top "Wiggle 2014" .....

"Top" as in.....top butt wiggle? Top music video? Top more than you should see on the internetz video?

You left it hanging!