Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alone in her chambers of the Wizard's Keep, an old sorceress works diligently beading jewelry together on a thread. Her mind, lost in thought, travels to a better time. She was a young, beautiful newlywed. Her eyes were a piercing silver that sparkled with the light of the moon and her voice as soft as a song. She would dance and sing wherever she went, her life filled with the utmost joy and happyness.

But these day's of bliss did not last for long. WildZoo was captured and tortured by the Blood of the Fold. They wanted her to accuse her husband Pell of being something he was not. She refused, and paid for it with her sight and voice.

WildZoo shuttered from the dark memory. It had all gone downhill from there.

She heard a knocking at her door. Bewildered at who it could be, she stopped what she was doing and called out. The visitor responded by pounding on the door, clearly trying to break in.

WildZoo rushed over to her window where a raven perched patiently. She finished the enchantment and sent the raven on it's way. She knew that her task had been completed.

The door flew from it's hinges as three guards came rushing in, weapons drawn. Wildzoo curled her lips and gave the intruders a sly smile. She accepted her death.

Dead is WildZoo, Adie the bone sorceress.

Deadline 7 PM EST

Aydindril

4. @DVMDream
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Hartland
4. @Mad Jack

Tanimura
3. @epivetlove

The People's Palace
3. @Frozenshades

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
3. @Flim Flam Man

--------------------

Underworld
WillowLeaf - Darken Rahl
hedgiehog - Citizen of Westland
Gwenevre - Dell Brandstone (Chase)
allieh8607 - Warren
tuckervet - Denna
Ashgirl - Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
magbags - Jensen Rahl
dyachei - Nathan Rahl
swingnsave - Sister Verna
Chillbo Baggins - Rachel
Cyndia - Sister Ulicia
devyn - Citizen of the Wilds
98cats - Cara Mason
VetAshley2117 - Benjamin Meiffert
UFprevet12 - Citizen of the Dark Lands
Kaydubs - Citizen of D'Hara
WildZoo - Adie

Members don't see this ad.

Fine, picture does not want to be part of write-up

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch FS.

Seriously though, the collar doesn't do anything to me. Even the mods are laughing. I mean, unless the intended effect is mild S&M, in which case
Whatever-Floats-Your-Goat.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
well, guess the wolves really got lucky with the items. thanks to the agiel, no moving groups or looking into someone last night for me.

SOV... who did you send your dream to?
I tried to send dream to MJ..

But I decided to use the Agiel on FFM. I argued with Escalla that I should be able to not be blocked based on the books but she was unconvinced. Mean mod is mean.

Given there can only be 3 wolves left (as game would be over with 4).....
Odds are FFM is clear (given Jojo is one.... MJ is another, and MJ was collared). . I guess I will leave trust him finally.

Gonna resurrect my list, then vote, then be back later.

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to send dream to MJ..

But I decided to use the Agiel on FFM. I argued with Escalla that I should be able to not be blocked based on the books but she was unconvinced. Mean mod is mean.

Given there can only be 3 wolves left (as game would be over with 4).....
Odds are FFM is clear (given Jojo is one.... MJ is another, and MJ was collared). . I guess I will leave trust him finally.

Gonna resurrect my list, then vote, then be back later.

Yeah, definitely did feel you use the agiel. Just wanted to be sure of what happened.

4. @DVMDream: I think she is very likely still a villager. No reason to kill her, as MJ attack/lynch will finish her off.
4. @thedrjojoa stinking wolf who we can't seem to get rid of.
5. @WhtsThFrequency. Came back a villager again, and it seems like last night they are still trying to get rid of her, so I am going to say villager.
4. @Mad Jack. Such a freaking obvious choice for conversion. We can't kill him without taking out a villager. Would have lynched him a long time ago if not for that link to DVMD.
3. @epivetlove. I have no idea, but yesterday I kind of believed her. Today who knows.
3. @Frozenshades. Been suspicious all game.
1. @StartingoverVet. Still a villager. I think Jojo is purposely not converting me just out of spite.
3. @Flim Flam Man. Idk. Lots of dodgy stuff, but I still kind of trust. Role is not helpful.

I'm gonna say that jojo and MJ are wolves. That leaves 1 wolf that we can kill. Then we can try to take out MJ, although this is getting awfully dicey.

The question is who did the killing last night. If it was Jojo... then this is going to be hard to figure out.

Of course, this comes with the caveat that if a wolf is not actively doing a wolfy thing I probably won't see it. But I saw Jojo when he wasn't killing (guessinf he was scouting or seering or something) so who knows

I tracked MJ as well the night before I was attacked and he was just sitting around reading books.
lynch epi

She was one of the few I didn't suspect coming into the night.. but results seem otherwise.

I am afraid that Jojo is doing all the killing knowing he can't be blocked, and you can track. Which means we about pretty much back to guessing, as all of our blocking and tracking is a circle jerk.

Idk, the last two nights, SOV's actions could be considered consistent with what a wolf would do.

Do we know he can actually still send messages? When was the last time someone got one?

:shrug:

lynch SOV

i collared epipenjrvet, and we still had a kill attempt.

Idk, the last two nights, SOV's actions could be considered consistent with what a wolf would do.

Do we know he can actually still send messages? When was the last time someone got one?

:shrug:
2 nights ago WTF got one.
Last night Jojo got one.

My ability is kind of useless at this point, but here is the message I was trying to send to MJ:

btw: I am not "quoting" someone else's message so don't get all lathered up I am using the quote feature. Just easier to see it:
You fall asleep, unconcerned with the utter mayhem that is occurring around you. Suddenly Bright Impressio shows up in your dream. WTF? Why is she here. She picks up an foam football and throws it at your head. She gives you a very disapproving look and disappears.

Then STL shows up in your dream and takes out a gun. You beg him you are innocent, but he doesn't seem to care, and he pulls the trigger. You are hit..... with water.....some of it gets in your eye and it is very irritating. That is not plain water, STL is a cruel, cruel, person. STL sneers at you and walks off the set.

Next LIS shows up. He is riding a wheelchair, gets up very slowly, grabs his cane and then starts hitting you over the head with it. The cane has little studs in it and every time he hits you, a new spot starts to bleed. Finally he yells "Get off my lawn", farts, and disappears.

There is a lull in your dream, and your terror starts to subside. Maybe you can get back to dreaming about women in tight leather now, but no, your night is not over. JDH71 then shows up, and as usual, he is serious. He takes out a semi-automatic weapon and starts firing, not water, not foam, but really freaking bullets. You dodge left, right, and finally you jump into your den to get away from him. He sets up a tent and says "I can survive out here for days. I will just wait you out."

Finally, DocEspana shows up in your Den while JDH is waiting outside, and he is carrying a notebook. He starts it up and loads up good old Microsoft Excel. He has dozens of spreadsheets. He starts lecturing you ad nauseum about how effective they are, and how nothing escapes his notice, and guarantees, and stimulations, simulations, and such. With everything that has gone on all night, this is the final straw. You can't take it... You confess. You admit everything. All the details. Wolfspeaker shows up. Why? Because who else would you speak to? She has been away from WW a long time, and as you talk she starts to take offense to the way you say everything. She starts arguing with you. You just want it to stop.... Then she winks, and takes the sheets that you have been writing. "Everything looks in order. That should do. That should do very nicely. " And then she disappears, and DocE stops talking, and JDH packs up his tent and goes home, and then it is silent.

You enter another REM cycle and start to dream of babes in Hot Tubs. This is more like it. Then one of the babes turns into SOV and he takes the sheets you have confessed upon, and thumb tacks them to your forehead. "DO THE RIGHT THING" he says.

You wake up suddenly. It was too much. Babes in hot tubs have been ruined for eternity. You will forever think of SOV in a speedo now. THAT is not something you easily forget. You want to go back to sleep but your head hurts a little, and something is dripping in your eye. You reach up to your head and realize the dream is reality. There is a thumb tack on your head, and a tiny little note that says "Do the right thing. Unburden your soul".

You do NOT go back to sleep. You do not pass go. You do not collect $200.00. All you do is pray that you will die before you sleep again.

You know what to do.

Reactions: 1 users
2 nights ago WTF got one.
Last night Jojo got one.

My ability is kind of useless at this point, but here is the message I was trying to send to MJ:

btw: I am not "quoting" someone else's message so don't get all lathered up I am using the quote feature. Just easier to see it:

Yeah, but why send something to jojo? I would want to continue to prove my ability each night, lest someone lynch me in error. Even if there was no info to pass.

Yeah, but why send something to jojo? I would want to continue to prove my ability each night, lest someone lynch me in error. Even if there was no info to pass.
idk, most conversions keep their abilities so I guess I didn't think of it.
I will send it to whomever you want tonight. Just PM me so nobody else knows... and then you can disclose who you picked before results but after night is closed. (just in case you are killed I don't want to be set up)...

idk, most conversions keep their abilities so I guess I didn't think of it.
I will send it to whomever you want tonight. Just PM me so nobody else knows... and then you can disclose who you picked before results but after night is closed. (just in case you are killed I don't want to be set up)...

Yeah, most people keep their abilities after conversion. Self-admittedly I am grasping at finding a way to get a wolf.

I have looked at all but one person at least once, and it hasn't really even found us 1 wolf. The most I can do is catch someone in a lie, if they are posing as someone with magic when they really don't, and vice versa. And this ability was so crucial that I had a backup.

We have to be missing something.

Yeah, most people keep their abilities after conversion. Self-admittedly I am grasping at finding a way to get a wolf.

I have looked at all but one person at least once, and it hasn't really even found us 1 wolf. The most I can do is catch someone in a lie, if they are posing as someone with magic when they really don't, and vice versa. And this ability was so crucial that I had a backup.

Who have you found that does not have magic?

Does Epivet have magic?

I need to know for reasons...

N2 = Jojo
N6 = MJ
N7 = FS
N8 = kaydubs

Rojo's dream walking doesn't count as magic? The wiki says Jagang is magical...

"The Imperial Order despised magic and those who were gifted with it. They sought to end magic itself, although Jagang himself was a Dream walker and possessed magic. The Order had no qualms in using magic to further its ends. Jagang used his talents to enslave the minds of many gifted individuals and uses them against their will to wreak havoc on innocent life."

Again, no good defense, so I'm not sure what to say. I do not have any magic abilities, unless you consider my one lynch avoidance a magical ability. :shrug:

And I'm going to lynch DVMD while I have working internet. There has to be a conversion by now and I think she's an excellent candidate given her link to MJ and that no one suspects her at all. Seems like the ballsy move jojo would make.

"The Imperial Order despised magic and those who were gifted with it. They sought to end magic itself, although Jagang himself was a Dream walker and possessed magic. The Order had no qualms in using magic to further its ends. Jagang used his talents to enslave the minds of many gifted individuals and uses them against their will to wreak havoc on innocent life."
I think this is one of those book intricacy things. Confessors are in the same boat as Jagang- they are people that are living magical weapons but cannot use magic in the traditional sense, and thus would not appear to be magically gifted in the way that a sorcerer or sorceress is.

dreamwalking is considered a one-off magical ability. emperor jejunem is not considered gifted with magic.

And I'm going to lynch DVMD while I have working internet. There has to be a conversion by now and I think she's an excellent candidate given her link to MJ and that no one suspects her at all. Seems like the ballsy move jojo would make.

comprehension fail. you are a sorceress (supposedly). so you are gifted with magic.

Again, no good defense, so I'm not sure what to say. I do not have any magic abilities, unless you consider my one lynch avoidance a magical ability. :shrug:
comprehension fail. you are a sorceress (supposedly). so you are gifted with magic.
I think you meant to quote this post FFM.

You are correct though, Noob caught in a lie!

unlynch mad jack
lynch epivetlove!

I think this is plurality, lets end this to get a quick turn around, ya'll are no fun when you have it all figured out

Just because my role is a sorceress doesn't mean the mods granted me with unlimited magical abilities.
But you would be visible as a magic user if someone looked into it, regardless of what abilities you were given in the game. Magic is a trait that one either possesses or doesn't, and a sorceress undoubtedly does.

My link to MJ... you mean the one that gets me killed if MJ is lynched?

Yeah, the wolves aren't going to kill me or convert me. I am their perfect pawn. Honestly, I am tired of it, so I would not be bothered in the slightest if I were lynched.