-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Then you're going to end up dead.
Can I just point out to everyone how apop and saying absolutely nothing about her most confident town read being wagoned?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Before I have to go back to work, I will at least place my vote:
vote @apoptosis09
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
Last edited:
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hwat?Can I just point out to everyone how apop and saying absolutely nothing about her most confident town read being wagoned?
I don't know if I remember apop saying RDR is apop's *most confident* townread, but it's notable apop hasn't pushed back more, although maybe pushing basille forward accomplishes the same thing 🤔Can I just point out to everyone how apop and saying absolutely nothing about her most confident town read being wagoned?
RDR? Like you haven't said anything to or about any of her voters.Hwat?
If she's not, I'd like to hear otherwise. But that's not the impression I got from any of her posts.I don't know if I remember apop saying RDR is apop's *most confident* townread, but it's notable apop hasn't pushed back more, although maybe pushing basille forward accomplishes the same thing 🤔
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
RDR was missing from the post. I was also confusedRDR? Like you haven't said anything to or about any of her voters.
To elaborate, part of this is based on AM's sus, part of this is re-reading basille wondering about a wolf on JJJ's wagon (and CG voted to put JJJ in a tie with beans if I'm reading SAR's spreadsheet correctly), part of this is not really liking the current wagons on the board tbh.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Oh. Idk where "highest town read" came from sknce to me thats you or sar right now. I've also said a few times I still think shes town, so idk what else you want.RDR? Like you haven't said anything to or about any of her voters.
her wagon looks towny to me so I could be wrong on her, and I'm not sure what to make of her voting me today (although notably has moved and may have just been a reaction test).
I think I've figured out her bit and i think it's a Town role, but that's too foily to tell people to get off her wagon 💀
Her wagon of Katie/CG is towny to you?Oh. Idk where "highest town read" came from sknce to me thats you or sar right now. I've also said a few times I still think shes town, so idk what else you want.
her wagon looks towny to me so I could be wrong on her, and I'm not sure what to make of her voting me today (although notably has moved and may have just been a reaction test).
I think I've figured out her bit and i think it's a Town role, but that's too foily to tell people to get off her wagon 💀
I know RDR and chilly voted with genny's claim in mind (and I believe chilly's vote puts genny in the lead with 4 now), but in case the other two missed it/have thoughts:Day 3 Vote Tally
CeeGee ()
beans ()
genny (3) - beans, SAR, RDR
apop (1) - AM
RDR (2) - CeeGee, katie
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny
9/14
Missing: moonster, chilly, Black Kat, Alex, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~6.75 hours)
@beans2020 @HRH Queeb SAR genny claimed PR here:
Ok, I’ll just say this now so there’s plenty of time to discuss others. I have a PR and y’all should not kill me.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Ngl I was mixing up her and gennys wagonsHer wagon of Katie/CG is towny to you?
And thought you ended on her instead of me
So disregard that part 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Given today's events i do think its possible katie flips town
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
🕯️I do love my bits🕯️
With that cleared up, does that change anything?Ngl I was mixing up her and gennys wagons
And thought you ended on her instead of me
So disregard that part 🤣
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
About rdr? not really; the rest of my read standsWith that cleared up, does that change anything?
Day 3 Unofficial Vote Tally
CeeGee (1) - moonster
beans ()
genny (4) - beans, SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, katie
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny
12/14
Missing: Black Kat, Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~6.5 hours)
CeeGee (1) - moonster
beans ()
genny (4) - beans, SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, katie
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny
12/14
Missing: Black Kat, Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~6.5 hours)
I'd probably vote to save basille and genny at this point? But I guess I won't oppose a full claim from genny first...Day 3 Unofficial Vote Tally
CeeGee (1) - moonster
beans ()
genny (4) - beans, SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (1) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, katie
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny
12/14
Missing: Black Kat, Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~6.5 hours)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I find it interesting that almost all of us have cg in our poe but she has the fewest votes
Same, add that to the list of reasons I voted her. Feels like she's a bit under the radarI find it interesting that almost all of us have cg in our poe but she has the fewest votes
Do we? Last time I talked to people about her they kept townreading her.I find it interesting that almost all of us have cg in our poe but she has the fewest votes
Not off the table for me at all I just was triggered by that RDR postI find it interesting that almost all of us have cg in our poe but she has the fewest votes
Wild
let’s see what this invokes
Unyeet rdr
Yeet cg
@GoSpursGo
Unyeet rdr
Yeet cg
@GoSpursGo
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
What can I say. I'm a maverickWild
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know vibes aren't very convincing to people but that really is the best way to read robin, good vibes and she's town, stilted vibes and she's mafia
Yes yes I know at some point she very well could figure out how to replicate it as mafia, until then I'll keep relying on the read tho
Yes yes I know at some point she very well could figure out how to replicate it as mafia, until then I'll keep relying on the read tho
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Do you not?Do we? Last time I talked to people about her they kept townreading her.
What can I say. I'm a maverick
I will also point out she immediately course corrected and posted one of her normal readslist after I called her out.To elaborate, part of this is based on AM's sus, part of this is re-reading basille wondering about a wolf on JJJ's wagon (and CG voted to put JJJ in a tie with beans if I'm reading SAR's spreadsheet correctly), part of this is not really liking the current wagons on the board tbh.
Sdn is censoring hot men bonding in a totally straight way
I have no idea what you're asking me.Do you not?
Sdn perpetuating the male loneliness pandemic smhSdn is censoring hot men bonding in a totally straight way
She's asking if you tr cg or notI have no idea what you're asking me.
Who knows? I haven't said anything about her all game.She's asking if you tr cg or not
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Thank you lolShe's asking if you tr cg or not
What say you now?Who knows? I haven't said anything about her all game.
Why Kat not vote
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
🧿*Insert SDN not being an ally joke here*🧿
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I really wanted you to appreciate kirks facePop this picture is HUGE
Very busy and bad day at work today by all appearancesWhy Kat not vote
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Dog is everyone in hell right now?
Yeah it must be a full moon or smth because everyone I know is having a bad time™️Dog is everyone in hell right now?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
https://ismercuryinretrograde.com/Yeah it must be a full moon or smth because everyone I know is having a bad time™️
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K