apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And her posts a little overly tactfulHer reads feel overly curated
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And her posts a little overly tactfulHer reads feel overly curated
She was still very solvely even when gif restrictedBasille spending half the noob game GIF-restricted is not helping with a meta comparison lol
Jinx !Yeh I feel like even with that she was more...pushy? Solvy? Idk I hate both those words but idk how else to express it
This was also my impression fwiwShe was still very solvely even when gif restricted
NoI'm likely going to begrudgingly shift to Alex if she hasn't returned by eod
@basille what do you think of your wagon and the accusation that you aren’t being town enough / are being coached?
Could this just be influenced by her being busier, though? (Assuming she is busier at this time of year, which seems like a safe bet tbh)Yeh I feel like even with that she was more...pushy? Solvy? Idk I hate both those words but idk how else to express it
If she has time to come back I probably won't 🤷♀️
Sure, definitely could beCould this just be influenced by her being busier, though? (Assuming she is busier at this time of year, which seems like a safe bet tbh)
I don’t think she does :/ but idkIf she has time to come back I probably won't 🤷♀️
And also not having a manator could shift things? IDK I've never really played with one, I just jumped into a game on a forum somewhere lolSure, definitely could be
🕯️Why no?🕯️
Plus last game started with a mayor vote, more time to feel out the vibe and get comfortable.And also not having a manator could shift things? IDK I've never really played with one, I just jumped into a game on a forum somewhere lol
I already explained D1 why Alex isn’t it. I correctly read her last game as town and this is similar. She doesn’t come lock in until the pool is more narrow.🕯️Why no?🕯️
How would this even make sense if I were to flip wolf tomorrow that would look bad for herIf basille flips wolf I think I want moon or kat next
Katie doth protest a little tew much tho
lol I didn’t expect to start this game coming into 10 pages it’s completely ok. Games where there’s a bunch of posts can be super overwhelming, especially if you have a lot going on IRLThere is also more moving parts and more people in this game, and I take much longer to fully solve and put my reasoning together especially in a game where everything moves so fast.
She made a post implying people should even consider vote me again today even though I’m dead at the end of the day - and even if I wasn’t it would be clear I was lying thenPlaying catch up right now, what is the current reasoning for the RDR votes?
That is simply incorrectShe made a post implying people should even consider vote me again today even though I’m dead at the end of the day - and even if I wasn’t it would be clear I was lying then
This would be a waste of a vote and this line of thinking does not serve town
But I'm also re-reading basille's D1 here, and yeah I remember my pings. This initial sus on apop especially feels tentative in a way that could be a wolf sussing a townie. Although the follow-up here is slightly better? Like throwing in Clem as well feels unnecessary, esp if both apop and Clem are town, IDK.Plus last game started with a mayor vote, more time to feel out the vibe and get comfortable.
IDK, it's not like I don't see where people are coming from (heck I sussed basille slightly D1 IIRC), but as one of the leading wagons today I'm not sold yet.
Sure, could be a factorAnd also not having a manator could shift things? IDK I've never really played with one, I just jumped into a game on a forum somewhere lol
To be clear for you speficially I think your strong arm defense of her is too wifom to inform either way regardlessHow would this even make sense if I were to flip wolf tomorrow that would look bad for her
You're hardly letting us forget lol. it's just a moot point until we know how you flipI’m dead for good at the end of today like I’ve been saying since D1 not that anyone has ever listened
I actually disagree--from our POV it is a line we have to at least consider, even if I don't think it's the correct line it's not bad to consider it then move on, which is...pretty much what happenedShe made a post implying people should even consider vote me again today even though I’m dead at the end of the day - and even if I wasn’t it would be clear I was lying then
This would be a waste of a vote and this line of thinking does not serve town
But I'm also re-reading basille's D1 here, and yeah I remember my pings. This initial sus on apop especially feels tentative in a way that could be a wolf sussing a townie. Although the follow-up here is slightly better? Like throwing in Clem as well feels unnecessary, esp if both apop and Clem are town, IDK.
Yeah cause I’m low key still salty about getting yeeted when I didn’t have time to post one time or vote and I’m still baffled it happened but it is what it isTo be clear for you speficially I think your strong arm defense of her is too wifom to inform either way regardless
You're hardly letting us forget lol. it's just a moot point until we know how you flip
Ok that’s fairI actually disagree--from our POV it is a line we have to at least consider, even if I don't think it's the correct line it's not bad to consider it then move on, which is...pretty much what happened
I was gathering thoughts on mechanics, it's sus that she took is as a threat to vote for her again when I don't think my vote was for her in the first place?🔮so are we thinking that Katie’s flips after an allotted periodicity or do we have to vote her again?🔮
Ok gth who do you vote today?My D1 reads are very poor, and I was trying to throw myself into the ring too early at that time. My D2 list I put together I think better suits my logic at that time.
This feels so opposite from my current perspective, I am tempted to vote you for it lolIf basille flips wolf I think I want moon or kat next
Katie doth protest a little tew much tho
That is all you had to respond@basille
Here's what I ACTUALLY SAID
I was gathering thoughts on mechanics, it's sus that she took is as a threat to vote for her again when I don't think my vote was for her in the first place?
That tracksThis feels so opposite from my current perspective, I am tempted to vote you for it lol
Ok gth who do you vote today?
Even if she doesn't flip, we don't immediately vote her again.🔮so are we thinking that Katie’s flips after an allotted periodicity or do we have to vote her again?🔮
I could possibly understand the Kat thing from my D1 pings. Could you elaborate? Or if you already made a post about it I can go lookIf basille flips wolf I think I want moon or kat next
Katie doth protest a little tew much tho
That is all you had to respond
Interpreting what you said over text differently than you intended isn’t sus.
I'm guessing you missed thisI'm trying to logic out why your flip hasn't happened, put your flag down. I wasn't calling for another Katie vote
I deferEven if she doesn't flip, we don't immediately vote her again.
No I didn’t see that, sorry.I'm guessing you missed this
Sounds like you've been in hell, no need to apologizeNo I didn’t see that, sorry.
Ya I’ve had kind of a bad week lol. Thanks, I appreciate the graceSounds like you've been in hell, no need to apologize
She's been defending her quite a bit but with enough distance to talk away.I could possibly understand the Kat thing from my D1 pings. Could you elaborate? Or if you already made a post about it I can go look
Kat as in Black Kat, not katie. See my responses to her specifically aboveI am hesitant to vote for RDR even with the two us being in a tie currently. My prior read stands firm, which was I could not get a good read lol.
If anything, I am leaning towards apop. apop's recent posts are pinging me the most right now (beyond the voting for me part). I think them already chaining hypothetical flip associations onto Katie and Moon before the day even ends is a bit sus.
Then you're going to end up dead.I defer
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.