The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah it must be a full moon or smth because everyone I know is having a bad time™️
Spursling # 3 was sent home from school again and is suspeded for Monday for throwing a shoe at his teacher. He's been in my office all afternoon.

So there's that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She made a post implying people should even consider vote me again today even though I’m dead at the end of the day - and even if I wasn’t it would be clear I was lying then

This would be a waste of a vote and this line of thinking does not serve town
You are way to defensive for a dead person
 
I know vibes aren't very convincing to people but that really is the best way to read robin, good vibes and she's town, stilted vibes and she's mafia

Yes yes I know at some point she very well could figure out how to replicate it as mafia, until then I'll keep relying on the read tho
But I'm not getting any vibes from rdr what to
do
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Vote Tally

CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - beans, SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (1) - CeeGee
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny

12/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Black Kat, Alex

Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~5.25 hours)
unyeet genny
yeet RDR

@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
beans unvoted me
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CeeGee (3)
- moonster, katie, Black Kat
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny

13/14
Leading: genny, basille and CeeGee
Missing: Alex

Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~3 hours)
Everyone please double check your votes
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CeeGee (3)
- moonster, katie, Black Kat
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny

13/14
Leading: genny, basille and CeeGee
Missing: Alex

Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~3 hours)
Almost everyone voting so cool
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight
 
Tag any player you want and ask them how I'm reading CG right now.
I asked you and you gave me the above answer. then vagueposted about me

If you don't have a read on cg who is being widely discussed and has had at least a few content posts, then why not? I don't need you to make up a read but if she's on the table for yeet then all manner of reads and lackthereof should be discussed
 
I asked you and you gave me the above answer. then vagueposted about me

If you don't have a read on cg who is being widely discussed and has had at least a few content posts, then why not? I don't need you to make up a read but if she's on the table for yeet then all manner of reads and lackthereof should be discussed
apop, you're being really strange about something that's borderline in flashing letters. It's not making me feel good.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't decide if I like the current vote distribution or not. I'm guessing there is a wagon on a wolf but idk which one...and I feel like us being so split is going to make it easier for the wolves to choose who goes over tonight.

but i also don't know that there's anything to be done about it