Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shouldn't have been an IC then smhmhOh no Clem I don't want decisions on me
(Second bar wheeee. However, a Tuesday night in September is uh... Not hopping 😂)
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Shouldn't have been an IC then smhmhOh no Clem I don't want decisions on me
(Second bar wheeee. However, a Tuesday night in September is uh... Not hopping 😂)
I'm mafia@Clem J can I get a lie detector post from you please?
Like Im town and tinkerer shall sufice
To be fair I was really dissapointed with no one breaking the tie there was 15 min remaining and I was being convinced by basille posts, mostly the one I mentioned earlier
In my mind, if you are town and in danger you know no ome is coming to save you so you are present, while wolfs can have more wiggle room. Genny waa wolfier socially, did claimed and dipped and also I kept thinking about how she got a thing to survive the ties by being the first to answer N1 puzzle. So you have two choices eithe basille whos post I understand seem coached but didn't really see that from my pov and genny who did a bunch of wolfy things but claimed pr and left. And also a bunch of the town just leaving the tie be for SO LONG, so I decided to break it cuz a Town that doesnt take risks is a dead town, went with my gut and I missed. Cuz Ive said it before, I hate mech I play this socially and that's what counts most for me.
To be fair if I was a wolf, why would be my best interest to make such a move when there's no doc?
Yes I know it but also Ive been traumatized by wrong mech clears before
The thing is beans and basille have felt townie to me and that makes me sad 🙁
More recent ones trying to find the older interactionsOlay so I did a FRICKING WAGONOMICS LONG ASS POST THAT GOT EATEN BY CLOUDFLARE and ended up on basille/chilly hard unpaired and beans/chilly > beans/basille (cuz beans said in the basille/genny tie she wouldve preffered voting for basille, she didn't but there's that)
Can I get a brief explanation so sorry I know you repeated it a couple of times already
It doesn't matter what I say because you aren't town lolIm assuming you are 3p then
Cool
If excluding you then it has to be chilly/basille.Beans wheres your prime wolf pair/triplet rn? Excluding me
You are too sure about that?It doesn't matter what I say because you aren't town lol
Its alrightIf excluding you then it has to be chilly/basille.
However I do think it makes more sense including you (sorry)
I don't think me trying to convince you that you're mafia is going to be particularly productive lolYou are too sure about that?
Why so?
So are you 3p?I don't think me trying to convince you that you're mafia is going to be particularly productive lol
My default answer to lie detectors is always either "pass" or "I'm mafia"So are you 3p?
Do the lie detector post please, entretain me
Do you need a new one? I can find one of his older onesSo are you 3p?
Do the lie detector post please, entretain me
What do you mean, "burn in their place"?Basille isn't worried, somebody else is going to burn in their place instead
No need if you find one please help me, if not Ill look it up on my ownDo you need a new one? I can find one of his older ones
Poetic way of saying someone else will get the yeetWhat do you mean, "burn in their place"?
He's almost definitely not mafia (gg if so), but there's this:No need if you find one please help me, if not Ill look it up on my own
Although I can recall Clem ever saying Im town
Or is that too much/too complex?I killed AM
I'm a tinkerer, I sent them a poisoned item
My other targets have been katie (died before they could use it), sar (I was blocked or jailed), and samac (lol)
OHApologies I haven't had a phone today, worked on fixing it finally, and just now am at my computer to get around to reading, I will catch up and work on forming my thoughts.
basille came backI know I might sound crazy
But basille nowhere to be found is idk
Gut feeling
Seems fine and if mods complain Ill fight them with a swordHe's almost definitely not mafia (gg if so), but there's this:
Or is that too much/too complex?
We probably can ask if they actually gave an amulet to samacHe's almost definitely not mafia (gg if so), but there's this:
Or is that too much/too complex?
I sent Katie a chain wallet that functioned as a 1x bulletproof vest
I tried to send sar an amulet that would function as a 1x doctor, then I sent samac the same thing cause I'm very lazy and didn't want to come up with a new item lol
It mightve been butterfliesbasille came back
We don't need him to be town right now tbhSeems fine and if mods complain Ill fight them with a sword
Still he doesn't say he is town but whatever
HmmmmWe probably can ask if they actually gave an amulet to samac
WatSHE'S HERE
WE'VE SUMMONED HER
Basille is here
I do have to issue a correction--it was a locket, not an amulet.I sent Katie a chain wallet that functioned as a 1x bulletproof vest
I tried to send sar an amulet that would function as a 1x doctor, then I sent samac the same thing cause I'm very lazy and didn't want to come up with a new item lol
Oh lol
Very collaborative tyvmI do have to issue a correction--it was a locket, not an amulet.
Otherwise exactly as I described.
is Queeb SAR here??Oh lol
I may be at the third bar which may be too many for ww
I mean, talk to meShouldn't have been an IC then smhmh
It may be worse. It may be queeb SAR in her homeland of Newfoundland. I haven't started capsing yet thois Queeb SAR here??
Sounds like an EXCELLENT place for the Queeb to WW 🙂I may be at the third bar which may be too many for ww
@Black Kat Vote?Day 5 Vote Tally
Clem ()
chilly (4) - basille, SAR, beans, Clem
basille (1) - chilly
Black Kat ()
beans (2) - moonster, CeeGee
7/8
leading: chilly
missing: Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY, Tues. 9/1 at 9pm EDT (~35 minutes)

Done miss@Black Kat Vote?
That's very funnyUnyeet basille
Yeet Black Kat
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.