The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clem ()
chilly (1) - basille
basille (1) - chilly
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
beans (2) - CeeGee, moon

5/8
leading: beans & black kat
missing: SAR, Black Kat
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lonely The Simpsons GIF
 
Frig apparently I'm going out on George Street tonight to screech in the hubs and maybe get sloshed so while I was planning to be here that now seems unlikely. Sorry team.

Yeet chilly

Idk it still just feels right. I'm tinfoiling now that Clem is 3p but also should never be killed because he killed AM so lol. I will try to check in between bars close to close as I can if I need to move my vote. I'm not going to be convinced on beans, at least not today. Their thought process outside of d1 has very closely mirrored my own so I want it to be pure
 
Socially basille and chilly are worse than beans and that's the thing that really makes me doubt cuz they cant be paired right? If they can that kinda makes up my mind

But if they are paired what went on yesterday
 
Socially basille and chilly are worse than beans and that's the thing that really makes me doubt cuz they cant be paired right? If they can that kinda makes up my mind

But if they are paired what went on yesterday
I don't think chilly actually ended voting for basille yesterday. I still can't decide if there is some elaborate distancing going on between them or what.
I think at least one of them does has to be a wolf though, idk which one.
 
Clem ()
chilly (2) - basille, SAR
basille (1) - chilly
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
beans (2) - CeeGee, moon

5/8
leading: beans & black kat & chilly
missing: Black Kat
 
"I'm VT"

"What's that, you wish we had a lie detector?"

"OK I'm a lie detector now"

"No I haven't used it yet and won't get answers until d6, apparently, don't ask any more questions kthx"
 
I know I've mostly been  sipping chugging the dumb bitch juice this game but i genuinely cant wrap my head around the idea that this is a) a town claim and b) not being yeeted with extreme prejudice

i just

what is even happening
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"I'm VT"

"What's that, you wish we had a lie detector?"

"OK I'm a lie detector now"

"No I haven't used it yet and won't get answers until d6, apparently, don't ask any more questions kthx"
But Im not tho?

If anyone has recieved the N4 prize please stand up, dont make me take out tbe wordle screenshot
 
"I'm VT"

"What's that, you wish we had a lie detector?"

"OK I'm a lie detector now"

"No I haven't used it yet and won't get answers until d6, apparently, don't ask any more questions kthx"
I have very little experience with lie detectors - do they normally work differently? Or does it just feel too convenient to you as a claim? (Fair point tbh lol)

Also, what do you think about chilly and basille? @CeeGee14 you too if you can, doesn't have to be much
 
I have very little experience with lie detectors - do they normally work differently? Or does it just feel too convenient to you as a claim? (Fair point tbh lol)

Also, what do you think about chilly and basille? @CeeGee14 you too if you can, doesn't have to be much
Feels like a mafia that saw a way to survive the day lol
 
Frankly even if jt is a real prize I just

Kind of don't care? Because the odds of black cat being NKed are so much lower than the chance they carried the kill, imo. So it isn't really a concern for me--if anything it makes me want to kill them today more, frankly.

If I'm wrong then I'm lowkey throwing but 🤷‍♀️
 
I know I've mostly been  sipping chugging the dumb bitch juice this game but i genuinely cant wrap my head around the idea that this is a) a town claim and b) not being yeeted with extreme prejudice

i just

what is even happening
I would like to vote Kat out today, I'm with you Clem.
I just can't let myself get voted out...hence the Chilly yeet
 
Idk man I hit AM and my other scumreads have been wildly wrong, so maybe I just got lucky

I just really feel like there's a clear way to go here lol
 
Okay but if its beans/basille and they are pilling up on chilly?

But what if it is chilly, what if beans is bussing chilly due to the situation?

What if it's chilly and the same logic can be applied there?

If its neither of them Ill rather give up
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still very much believe we should be voting black Kat but I'm not gonna be voting against the IC at this point in the day
 
If you can drum up the support for one of those wagons, I'd hear you out
The perk about asking for 3 questions seemed to have come up at a convenient time for Kat if I recall correctly, and I need to pull up their interactions with each other from earlier, but it seems to have basically driven home the point that basille is town (and were also going for the vice versa effect)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The perk about asking for 3 questions seemed to have come up at a convenient time for Kat if I recall correctly, and I need to pull up their interactions with each other from earlier, but it seems to have basically driven home the point that basille is town (and were also going for the vice versa effect)
I'd be happy to vote out Kat today, but we need to get enough people on that wagon that it'll overtake my wagon before I move to it
 
Cuz thought we were testing vainillas and those are the remaining right?

If not who do you suggest
Well, I feel like we've already cleared CG so if that is the question the mods answer it won't really get us anywhere. You could ask about moon or Clem, or you could do two lie detectors and ask a third question about night actions or number of wolves/3p or something
 
Well, I feel like we've already cleared CG so if that is the question the mods answer it won't really get us anywhere. You could ask about moon or Clem, or you could do two lie detectors and ask a third question about night actions or number of wolves/3p or something
Oke will note it