The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Olay so I did a FRICKING WAGONOMICS LONG ASS POST THAT GOT EATEN BY CLOUDFLARE and ended up on basille/chilly hard unpaired and beans/chilly > beans/basille (cuz beans said in the basille/genny tie she wouldve preffered voting for basille, she didn't but there's that)

Can I get a brief explanation so sorry I know you repeated it a couple of times already
Does this site have Cloudflare? Or are you writing somewhere else? If you write here it has an autosave, FWIW

An explanation for why basille? I found a lot of sus of her earlier from dead townies while randomly skimming through ISOs (notably, apop died after voting her), although part of why I'm voting her is to dig into hers more. I also don't remember much that would unpartner her from anyone (other than the AM/beans/basille terminology/wiki convo, which no one has said responded to me about), and I have my own thin but solid-feeling reasons to think chilly is town (towny confusion/irritation, moments of unique perspective, etc.).
 
I also don't remember much that would unpartner her from anyone (other than the AM/beans/basille terminology/wiki convo, which no one has said responded to me about)
I mean...I can give you my thoughts on AM/basille/me but I don't think that's what you're hoping for lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You feel equally *plead face* about all of them voting? Even though you're sus of Kat?
I'd love a good squinting emote for this. MU has frysquint which I love, & nothing here hits the same tbh

Hmm, this one is the least mean, I guess I could make it work lol :eyebrow:
 
Does this site have Cloudflare?
Yes

Yes it was

I can copy but i wont format it cuz Ill cry again, also for the record Im a exclusive mobile player girlie

And autosave saves a version and sometimes it doesn't and this time specifically only saved me coloring the list

(other than the AM/beans/basille terminology/wiki convo, which no one has said responded to me about), a
Im a big believer that everything that's fakeable will be faked in a WW but even so I do believe that doesn't even have to be faked lol those could just be their natural reactions and a good opportunity to intereact
 
Im a big believer that everything that's fakeable will be faked in a WW but even so I do believe that doesn't even have to be faked lol those could just be their natural reactions and a good opportunity to intereact
Yeah I don't think it was ever fake/planned, just not something I would necessarily do in thread if I could do it in scum chat. But fair point
 
Im not sure what to do

I feel is either basille or chilly. It can't be both based on yesterdays vote. So even in a 4 wolf scenario I domt think they are ever paired

Which leaves me of with beans, basille and chilly. I think I have the reverse opinion on the basille /chilly duality. But there's a high chance of a wolf there and it's worth solving

And in the otherside there's beans and that means... beans? :c
 
1000229439.jpg


1000229440.jpg
 
AM - Current village lean. I feel like I'm seeing solvey AM. To be fair I don't think I've ever played with wolf!AM so this is certainly something to re-evaluate as needed, but for the moment I feel okay about her.
basille - Neutral. Nothing AI at this point in time. I am hesitant to vote for her because it feels cruel to D1 vote out a noob, but I am squinting at her. I also am trying to take into account that she may just be overwhelmed as this game is a lot more post-heavy than the noob game was, so I want to give her some time to get her footing.
apop - Village lean (maybe not as strong as AM). I agree overall with the take that she wouldn't throw a vote on JJJ as a wolf. I also think she would have made more of an effort to appear "solvey" if she was a wolf. She hasn't posted a lot, but everything she has posted feels like busy villager.
CG - Neutral. I don't feel confident giving her a village lean right now but she also hasn't posted anything inherently wolfy. She does get village points for some of the questions she's been asking and for not immediately jumping onto my wagon - I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf!CG hop onto convenient wagons like that before (but correct me if I'm wrong).
Clem - Village lean for now at least. I feel like he's been very helpful/solvey to an extent that I don't normally see with him in early game. I don't think that's wolfy. I liked his questions to dya and to JJJ (namely about JJJ's townread on clem) - those both felt villagey to me.
Katie - Neutral. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her with so few posts to go off of. I would like to develop this read more when she gets the chance to post.
dyachei - Neutral. I know I started with them as a village lean, but some of their posts this afternoon made me squint a little bit. (Namely the interaction with Kat and the voting with apop for JJJ but they seem to be somewhat scumleaning apop?) I don't think I'd be wanting to vote here today, but it is worth noting.
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
SAR - Scumlean, again because of the "wolf on my wagon" reasoning. I don't think clem and moon are wolfing here, which leaves me with SAR and genny. I am curious about SAR's apparent post restriction and would love to know more about that.
JJJ - Scumlean. I know I was townreading him earlier. But watching his progression through the day is freaking me out because it is so similar to his D1 in the game we played together where he was a wolf. Namely, the vote on RDR is making me squint - it felt like it didn't have much reasoning to it and like an easy vote.
moon - Village lean. I feel like her vote on me is genuine and she is trying to solve. She seems similar to other games where I've seen village!moon.
Alex - Neutral. Very similar to Katie. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her at this time.
Black Kat - Village lean. I like her questioning and solving - it all feels very genuine. I have had the pleasure of wolfing with Kat previously and she does not feel like a wolf in this game.
Chilly - I don't want to vote here today for similar reasons as basille. I'm getting vibes of noob that is trying but is a bit lost in the sauce. I would say I am village leaning Chilly more than basille at this point.
RDR - So far she's mostly been fluffposting which is NAI for RDR. However, she does feel loose (if that makes sense?) in a way that I associate with her being village. This read may change once she's done traveling and we get more posts from her.
FWIW, there's something about this early readslist from beans I never liked, but was hesitant to share because I was worried it would feel mean. It feels overly wordy, like the reads are longish but not super informative.

But also I just noticed and counted - this has exactly 6 towns, 6 neutrals, and 3 scum. And I can maybe give a little break because this is in roster order, but the 3 scum are clumped together and the towns and neutrals trade off almost perfectly (other than dya and katie). That feels too nice in a way that seems artificial tbh.

Okay now I'm actually going to ISO basille again lol
 
Im not sure what to do

I feel is either basille or chilly. It can't be both based on yesterdays vote. So even in a 4 wolf scenario I domt think they are ever paired

Which leaves me of with beans, basille and chilly. I think I have the reverse opinion on the basille /chilly duality. But there's a high chance of a wolf there and it's worth solving

And in the otherside there's beans and that means... beans? :c
What has you towning basille over chilly?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im not sure what to do

I feel is either basille or chilly. It can't be both based on yesterdays vote. So even in a 4 wolf scenario I domt think they are ever paired

Which leaves me of with beans, basille and chilly. I think I have the reverse opinion on the basille /chilly duality. But there's a high chance of a wolf there and it's worth solving

And in the otherside there's beans and that means... beans? :c
Are you 100% sure it can't be basille and chilly? Could they be distancing from one another?
 
Anyway


CG
Beans
SAR
Moon
Clem
Basille
Bk
Chilly

Prolly

I don’t like it cause I don’t feel confident in the bottom half at all but I’m killable now and I feel like there’s at least a 50/50 shot I die so I want something out there
Hmmmm

I might need to get my own take on basille
 
Yeah my main confusion lies there. I did a quick read and I didnt see her post (initially thought i missed it) even as a joke vote that seems like a throwaway vote unless the voter knows something
There's this wolf tell I've seen where they misunderstand jokes, and IDK if it works in reverse, but this does feel a little dismissive or wishywashy on... wait this is to AM. I was thinking this was to a townie lol

Now I'm just confused. Did someone say something about AM making sure to interact with partners as scum? Maybe this is the theater we were looking for, rather than AM/RDR??

Or maybe we do have a 3p somewhere, IDK, would explain some unpairings while still feeling like people aren't town?
 
Also miss kaydubs sama clarified me I only get one answer out of the 3 questions I send (roode) so my plan of sending three lie detectors wont work anymore
I mean I guess you could still send three lie detectors and just know you will only get one answer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yesterday basille started a wagon against chilly too

Brother idk anymore I think Im burnt
Could have been to make chilly look better after basille's flip, since she was in danger the day before? IDK, I'd have to check basille's activity and the overall vote movements that day to see

And/or, being confused by unexpected newbie tactics would make sense? Lol🤔
 
I feel like if I just had more time to dedicate to this, there's something I'm missing.

I still want to vote chilly but I think the village group needs to start voting together
Unfortunately Clem and I are very split, and you and CG have been pretty MIA, so :shrug:
 
I don't like Clem's target list but it does make slightly more sense of he was sending trap poison items to his POE. I'm starting to find Clem permasketchy though so I think that's just my paranoia kicking in.

If chilly is wolf, yesterday's yeet will be really interesting to try to dissect.
 
I don't like Clem's target list but it does make slightly more sense of he was sending trap poison items to his POE. I'm starting to find Clem permasketchy though so I think that's just my paranoia kicking in.

If chilly is wolf, yesterday's yeet will be really interesting to try to dissect.
What makes you go for chilly?
 
I don't like Clem's target list but it does make slightly more sense of he was sending trap poison items to his POE. I'm starting to find Clem permasketchy though so I think that's just my paranoia kicking in.

If chilly is wolf, yesterday's yeet will be really interesting to try to dissect.
The big thing for me with Clem is, it's the only claim that explains AM's death, and while perhaps he could be 3p, he's almost certainly not wolf for that lol

(If there are mech shenanigans and Clem didn't poison AM, I give up lol)
 
I don't like Clem's target list but it does make slightly more sense of he was sending trap poison items to his POE. I'm starting to find Clem permasketchy though so I think that's just my paranoia kicking in.

If chilly is wolf, yesterday's yeet will be really interesting to try to dissect.
Oh brother the way this has nibbled into a can of worms in my brain

But still he shouldnt be affiliated with AM
 
@CeeGee14 Same questions I asked chilly and basille: what do you think about Kat and beans? Which one do you think is the more likely wolf? Do you think they could both be town (if so, how)?
I think Beans might be a hit. On D1, we had like 6 potential wagons-RDR, JJJ, Beans, Alex, Dya and Katie-and town consensus was that one of them might be a hit. Since everyone else on the list is confirmed villager, that only leaves Beans. Is there a chance all 6 wagons are village? Yes. But notice how Beans has just kinda slipped under the radar ever since D1. AM hasn't really interacted much with Beans besides asking her for reads. For D2 and D3, AM has come right out of the gate voting for villagers-me and Katie-and subtlety steered the conservation away from Beans.

I still feel ok about Kat. The one time I played with w!Kat in Casino, she still posted a bunch, but id you looked closer, didn't really contribute much to solving. Towards end game, after she was largely town-read, she slowly stated tapering off in posting and just let village flail around trying to figure out who the rest of the wolves were. The way she's scrambling right now really gives off confused villager that's about to punch a wall vibes.
 
Pulled some basille posts about/voting chilly, as well as every D4 tally I could find. I will note that *I* voted chilly first D4, and basille followed some time later (but it did put chilly in the lead - only 2 votes to 1 though - until samac tied it for RDR).

I do still think that readslist is towny, though. Has a lot of that unique and specific perspective stuff I noted with chilly.

Apologies, been trying to build this today but haven't had much time till now. Here are my current reads:

Animal Midwife - They lay out the logic behind their votes very easily. They also poke and ask good questions. Heavy town read for me.

Apoptosis09 - Slight wolf lean, see prior post.

CeeGee14 - Initially they called out Jay’s POE for being stacked with lurkers, questioning why Dya voted Genny instead of Beans to save Jay. Some of their reads are definitely on the safe/hedgy side, but overall they read more like a busy villager trying to piece things together rather than a wolf playing it cool. Neutral read.
Clem J - Leaning town on them. Their progression through Day 1 just doesn't feel performative. When they pushed dya, they were completely open about it being simple logic without getting defensive. Their reaction to Katie's treestump claim was pretty pragmatic instead of opportunistic too.

Katiemcat - Wolf lean here, more so than apop but I still have my suspicions. AMs analysis certainly helped here, as well as the prior noob game I played with Katie they did play very differently.
Beans2020 - I’m leaning town on beans right now, but keeping an open mind. Her play around EOD 1 felt pretty natural.

Genny - Neutral here, I am unsure how to really feel about them yet. I am struggling to read them fully.

HRH Queeb SAR - Neutral to maybe slight wolf lean? The conversation surrounding their post restrictions intrigues me. This is only my second werewolf game, and I already have a hard time reading quieter players let alone restricted ones.
Moonstermash - Neutral/wolf lean A lot of moonster’s posting leans heavily on setup logistics and role mechanics. The actual reads feel mostly reactive and heavily hedged with vibes and POE. What pings me most is the comment about being willing to "vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else." This feels like passive wagon testing to me. Less like solving and more like positioning for an easy compromise vote without building a real case.

@moonstermash : what specifically puts my slot ahead of katie for you outside of wagon viability? If it's mostly POE, what are you actually looking for from me?

Alex_DVM: Neutral, mostly due to them being unable to post most so it is hard to get a good read here. I am interested in hearing from them more.
Black Kat - Town lean. Their progression across both days feels organic to me. They actively react to vote shifts and also ask good questions.

Chilly_md - Slight village lean. They aren’t forcing pushes or jumping on easy wagons. They are on the quieter side and mostly react to what is already happening, but overall as a confused noob myself I can relate.

Reddeadrobin - Neutral. They have been relatively low on proactive case building, but I am struggling overall to read them as well.

The last thing these weary eyes will do before bed is look through voting trends. These catch my eye:
Clem:
D1: Was on the JJJ wagon.
D2: Was on the katie wagon.
D3: Started/pushed the wagon on me.
- They have been on every single town-push wagon, worth looking into.

Chilly_md:
D1: Was on SAR
D2: Hopped onto katie.
D3: Hopped onto genny.
- They have been blending in really easily, not many people question their votes as well.

SAR:
D1: Voted beans.
D2: Lone vote on genny.
D3: Was on genny once again.
- They had tunneled on genny since D2, and hoping to understand why? I know they noted they didn't have their usual warmth, but hoping they can go deeper into that (hopefully the post restriction isn't too crazy this go around)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1) - beans

1/10
Leading: RDR (kinda)
Missing: not beans

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT on 8/30 (~23 h)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1) - beans
CG () -
chilly (1) - moonster

2/10
Leading: players with votes
Missing: not players who have voted

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT on 8/30 (~22 h)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1)
- beans
CG () -
chilly (1) - moonster
samac (1) - Clem

3/10
Leading: players with votes
Missing: not players who have voted

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT on 8/30 (~13 h)

I really don't see how Alex's playstyle should count against samac. In the noob game Alex was very busy and was only able to contribute near the end of the game too. Plus I like how samac is playing right now, showing their active thoughts while catching up feels genuinely towny.

I am not so good at interaction checks, so I will stick with looking at those who have flown under the radar. For me chilly was one of the early outliers and has seemed to mostly coast.

vote chilly_md

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (2)
- beans, samac
CG () -
chilly (2) - moonster, basille
samac (1) - Clem

5/10
Leading: @chilly_md and @reddeadrobin
Missing: CeeGee, SAR, Black Kat, chilly, RDR

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~10 h)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1) - beans
CG () -
chilly (3) - moonster, basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem

5/10
Leading: chilly
Missing: CeeGee, SAR, Black Kat, chilly, RDR

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~8.75 h)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee ()
chilly (3) - moonster, basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem

5/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~8 hours)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - moonster, basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem

6/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~5 hours)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem

5/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee, moons

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~4.75 hours)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (2)
- beans, ceegee
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem

6/10
leading: chilly and @reddeadrobin
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, moons

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (< 4 hours)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (2) - beans, CeeGee
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem

6/10
leading: TIE - chilly & RDR
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, moonster

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~3.25 hours)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (2) - beans, CeeGee
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - basille, samac, SAR
samac (1) - Clem

7/10
leading: chilly
missing: chilly, Black Kat, moonster

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (57 minutes) @HRH Queeb SAR

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (3) - beans, CeeGee, chilly
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - basille, samac, SAR
samac (1) - Clem

8/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: Black Kat, moonster

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~37 minutes)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (4)
- beans, CeeGee, chilly, moonster
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (4) - basille, samac, SAR, Black Kat
samac (1) - Clem

10/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: none

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~20 minutes)

Day 4 Vote Tally

RDR (4) - beans, CeeGee, chilly, moonster
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (4) - basille, samac, SAR, Black Kat
samac (1) - Clem

10/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: none

Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~10 minutes)

I am also still without a phone so I will place my initial vote early:

vote chilly_md
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think Beans might be a hit. On D1, we had like 6 potential wagons-RDR, JJJ, Beans, Alex, Dya and Katie-and town consensus was that one of them might be a hit. Since everyone else on the list is confirmed villager, that only leaves Beans. Is there a chance all 6 wagons are village? Yes. But notice how Beans has just kinda slipped under the radar ever since D1. AM hasn't really interacted much with Beans besides asking her for reads. For D2 and D3, AM has come right out of the gate voting for villagers-me and Katie-and subtlety steered the conservation away from Beans.

I still feel ok about Kat. The one time I played with w!Kat in Casino, she still posted a bunch, but id you looked closer, didn't really contribute much to solving. Towards end game, after she was largely town-read, she slowly stated tapering off in posting and just let village flail around trying to figure out who the rest of the wolves were. The way she's scrambling right now really gives off confused villager that's about to punch a wall vibes.
Ty this is very helpful

Unyeet basille
Yeet beans


@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
 
FWIW, it would probably take an act of Mods to move me off beans, so I'm gonna take a break. I'll check in with @s for the next couple hours if people want to talk, and then be back for EOD hour, otherwise I think I've done all I can do tbh