The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since a dead wolf inexplicably rose up out of her grave, I think I have a pretty good guess about what one of the other items was. And you saw that role from the mod side in telenovela -- do you think that would be a 1 night manufacture time, or multi night?

I was actually leaning that as a wolf ability. I already mentioned that when you were trying to get us to lynch Lupin. It was Deva in Trilt's minecraft game who was able to resurrect a single player as a wolf for a single day-night cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was actually leaning that as a wolf ability. I already mentioned that when you were trying to get us to lynch Lupin. It was Deva in Trilt's minecraft game who was able to resurrect a single player as a wolf for a single day-night cycle.
So you think wolves would have had a multi-use double kill, a tinkerer, and a rezzer? I dunno dude, that sounds really OP to me.

So you think wolves would have had a multi-use double kill, a tinkerer, and a rezzer? I dunno dude, that sounds really OP to me.
the rez is extremely limited and would have been good if we had lynched a villager yesterday. We also have had 2 protectors, 2 vigilantes, and a rezzer on the village side

it makes sense based on the timing of Lupin appearing and then dying. Am I sure about it, no

what are your thoughts on AM?

Sketchy today, but think if anything, she is acting chaos-y, because unless we were being trapped, I don't know why she would start that nonsense earlier. If you're a wolf and you're successfully getting a villager lynched, why draw attention to yourself?

Members don't see this ad :)
Kata hasn't even voted. But will probably vote for me, with the way this is going.

Also, gotta love the irony of me getting lynched by someone who keeps claiming to want to be mod killed and apparently should have been dead days ago because of a role mechanic.

50shades-giphy-2.gif

Kata hasn't even voted. But will probably vote for me, with the way this is going.

Also, gotta love the irony of me getting lynched by someone who keeps claiming to want to be mod killed and apparently should have been dead days ago because of a role mechanic.

50shades-giphy-2.gif

How would you feel about a tie?

c0461c473b89f489dec022ef3cfd05d5.png

Extremely passive aggressive comments ahead.

What do you need help with? Just ask up to 20 questions to figure out my role.
giphy.gif

Here's another question: can you stop ****ing around?
Because I've learned to hate reveals unless absolutely necessary and you're all pressuring me to do so. So, I'll give you what you want and still have a little fun with it.
Another question: can you just tell us your damn role?
Don't lynch me then. I've already told you guys multiple time my role doesn't matter. But then everyone thinks I'm hiding something. So I'm giving you my role so we can move on and lynch Pippy.
Another question: why pull this crap instead of just letting us focus on someone everyone else already thought was sketch?
Another question: why start acting sketchy all of a sudden?
Another question: why?
Another question: can you please just get over yourself and help the village out for 2 seconds?
I'm getting tired of repeating myself. If you don't care about my role, ignore this. If you've got a burning desire to know, ask some questions.

Four have already been asked. It shouldn't take all day.
Another question: how long do you want me to ask you questions?
I though chaos and the dead actually won considering it wasn't a joking day and came from an official mod. Thus I shared the gif of my feelings.

I interpreted Lupin's post as saying "you should've listened to Mufasa" and that "we were losing because of it". So I switched thinking it was the right move and hoped other read it as the same. Something about vmh still doesn't feel quite right to me, but it seems like wolves are pushing for her. I don't know what to think today.
Another question: why believe literally anything about outed wolf says on thread?

Another question: why do you think wolves are liars except for what they say about me?

Another question: why do you think wolves would repeatedly and insistently push for me to be lynched?

Another question: can you please just ****ing role reveal already? I'm so over this.
Right. What are the chances you would get on board with a vmh lynch again today?

We're at 5 remaining, so likely at 4:1 right now. If the info from the dead is wrong, then you can lynch me tomorrow. But I believe in my dead pals/ghost mufasa (not to mention I haven't heard a good explanation for where the info would be coming from if not from them), and so I would like to test out the info.

Keep in mind that she's pushing back on things (tracking, hints from dead) that clear me and would condemn her.

sent from ma fone
f29.png

Can you please get onto another lynch train? Its next stop is reality so it should hopefully be easy to get off there.

You complain so much about being lead by the nose by wolves and yet you are so so so so good at being lead by the nose by wolves. Quit trying to negotiate a lynch on me. You've presented your evidence all freaking day and the only person who even remotely appears to be buying it is the only person who won't freaking tell us anything about their role.

Also, yes, I appear to be defending myself and not you by pushing back on things that I don't trust or know 100% to be wrong. How fascinating.
Another question for AM: why are you like this?
Yes, but keep in mind that it sounds like Lupin slipped up about vmh, so they would have solid info as opposed to just feelz about Trilt. And I think it would be very Lupin-ish to then truthfully admit to a slip up because she would assume everyone would think she was lying. I know that's like extreme WIFOM, but I happen to think WIFOM gets overly maligned.

I can't be sure. But we'd only lose if we mislynched at with 3:2 with 2 wolves or 1 wolf 1 chaos. If there are 2 wolves left, then vmh has got to be one of them. And I don't think Coop is a particular fan of chaos roles based on some of the conversations we've had about previous games, so I'm guessing it's not that.

Honestly, given the roles we've seen though, I am banking on this being very Disney-like and straightforward, which would mean we have 1 wolf left, hence my thought that it is 4:1.

But also, we're at end game. And as I said earlier...

If you want to lynch me you're just shooting yourself in the damn foot if you really are village. I'm serious, I'm not a wolf. How are you only questioning me and not any other players? You're a much smarter player than this usually.
Also, can I just point out that I have now posted almost 40 times today, while everyone else is probably averaging about 5? The last time I got lynched as a villager, I posted 65 times in one day. There's a reason why I'm being louder than everyone else. I would not be doing this if I was a wolf -- I would have just given up after last night. Please don't lynch one of the only people who is still contributing.
Right, and experts agree that tsunamis are much better and more good than normal waves. Posting a ton means nothing and is, in fact, a common wolf strategy for a ton of people. Get a better defense.

Also, don't act like you're the only one contributing here. Just because I'm not vomiting 40,000 posts a second onto thread doesn't mean my posts aren't trying to contribute to the village cause.

Another question for AM: why aren't you contributing to the village cause?

Another question: why don't you seem interested in contributing?
Isn't that what 3:2 means?

We've been mixing movies together. So the remaining wolf/wolves could be any villain. Do you think vmh is an original?

Also, if we are at 4:1, then we have another chance to lynch the final wolf tomorrow AND know the dead was telling the truth.
Another question: why on earth do you think Timon (who was in a confirmed PM with Pumbaa) would be an original?

Another question: what are you smoking?

Another question: who do you think is Scar, a major villain that we mysteriously have yet to lynch?

Another question: what mammal are you?

Another question: why do you seem so disinterested in wolf hunting?

Another question: what is your role?

Count em up, with the four questions already asked my questions total up to your 20. Please crawl down offa your high horse and bring literally anything to the table, please.

Anyway, we've been playing terribly all game, so thanks for confirming for me that we're still terrible at this.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

giphy.gif

Another question: why pull this crap instead of just letting us focus on someone everyone else already thought was sketch?
Another question: can you please just get over yourself and help the village out for 2 seconds?

Another question: why believe literally anything about outed wolf says on thread?

Another question: why do you think wolves are liars except for what they say about me?

Another question: why do you think wolves would repeatedly and insistently push for me to be lynched?

Another question: can you please just ****ing role reveal already? I'm so over this.

f29.png

Can you please get onto another lynch train? Its next stop is reality so it should hopefully be easy to get off there.

You complain so much about being lead by the nose by wolves and yet you are so so so so good at being lead by the nose by wolves. Quit trying to negotiate a lynch on me. You've presented your evidence all freaking day and the only person who even remotely appears to be buying it is the only person who won't freaking tell us anything about their role.

Also, yes, I appear to be defending myself and not you by pushing back on things that I don't trust or know 100% to be wrong. How fascinating.

If you want to lynch me you're just shooting yourself in the damn foot if you really are village. I'm serious, I'm not a wolf. How are you only questioning me and not any other players? You're a much smarter player than this usually.

Right, and experts agree that tsunamis are much better and more good than normal waves. Posting a ton means nothing and is, in fact, a common wolf strategy for a ton of people. Get a better defense.

Also, don't act like you're the only one contributing here. Just because I'm not vomiting 40,000 posts a second onto thread doesn't mean my posts aren't trying to contribute to the village cause.

Another question: why on earth do you think Timon (who was in a confirmed PM with Pumbaa) would be an original?

Another question: who do you think is Scar, a major villain that we mysteriously have yet to lynch?

Count em up, with the four questions already asked my questions total up to your 20. Please crawl down offa your high horse and bring literally anything to the table, please.

Anyway, we've been playing terribly all game, so thanks for confirming for me that we're still terrible at this.

giphy.gif
This was just delightful.

Reactions: 2 users

giphy.gif

f29.png

giphy.gif

I think you missed the point of me doing that. I'm not attacking you. I'm not even voting for you. You need a Snickers bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
If you put half as much effort into actually playing this game as you did into that one temper tantrum, we probably wouldn't have been doing this terribly. So basically all your little tirade confirms for me is that you have no interest in actually playing. You're just interested in being a dick.

Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

Reactions: 6 users
With such few numbers left the animals circled around Pippy. She cowered trying to make herself smaller but still they pressed forward. She bolted, a long chase ensued through thorny bushes and down steep cliffs. Eventually she slipped away completely, fading off into the distance.

Dead is no one. Lynch failed.

It is now Night 10. Please get your actions in ASAP. Night ends 9AM EDT.

With such few numbers left the animals circled around Pippy. She cowered trying to make herself smaller but still they pressed forward. She bolted, a long chase ensued through thorny bushes and down steep cliffs. Eventually she slipped away completely, fading off into the distance.

Dead is no one. Lynch failed.

Oh, was that lynch today? Must have slipped my mind...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
But... I voted for the wolf this time... :sorry:

Reactions: 2 users