**** The Official Louisville Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Did anyone on next to be call list get an email today about academic updates?
I did

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing on Jan 26th. Where do you think the best place to stay would be?

Members don't see this ad :)
Best place to stay... There are a few hotels downtown (5 mins away from school), but they are more expensive than the crapload of hotels which are about 12-15 mins away (Crittenden), nearby the airport/expo center.

I live there, so I have no idea which hotels are the best, but I know I'd prefer to spend around 60-80 bucks at the cost of a slightly longer commute.

Best place to stay... There are a few hotels downtown (5 mins away from school), but they are more expensive than the crapload of hotels which are about 12-15 mins away (Crittenden), nearby the airport/expo center.

I live there, so I have no idea which hotels are the best, but I know I'd prefer to spend around 60-80 bucks at the cost of a slightly longer commute.

I'm driving down from Fort Wayne (~4hrs) and don't mind driving a little further if it means saving some money. One the other hand I don't mind paying a little more if it means a hot breakfast rather than your standard continental.

Well interviews went well today, I'm going to withdraw my application as not much chance for a scholarship it seems and I think I wanna be a buckeye!

Reactions: 1 user
Have any of you from the January 12th interview received an offer of admission?

Yes and I asked a lady from admissions about how soon we would find out if we were initially accepted (because I have other offers to accept or return). She said the committee just finished meeting and it would be fairly soon. Ha. I guess I'm just impatient.

Oos

Yes and I asked a lady from admissions about how soon we would find out if we were initially accepted (because I have other offers to accept or return). She said the committee just finished meeting and it would be fairly soon. Ha. I guess I'm just impatient.

Oos

I have my interview on the 26th and was wondering the same thing. I did see on last year's thread that post-Dec interview applicants didn't really hear anything until March or April.

Oos
Did you call them today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the Next To Be Contacted email. Anybody from this week's interview get an acceptance?

How many people were at this past weeks interview?

Do most post-December interviews go on the 'next to be contacted' list? I assume that's the same as a wait list?

Any one from recent interviews get in!?

Any word on whether they're done interviewing?

Any word on whether they're done interviewing?

According to last year's thread their last interview day was late January. This year I think their last interview day is January 26 but don't quote me on that.

For those who have already been accepted, has anyone heard anything since the pre-enrollment email?

Did anyone receive any scholarship offers from the school? I got a renewable one for $5000 per year. Just wondering if anyone got any higher than that.
I received a scholarship but I don't know if they offer any higher, per their website

According to last year's thread their last interview day was late January. This year I think their last interview day is January 26 but don't quote me on that.
Uh oh, so my chance is gone :(

Got the call today and was offered a position. So happy, loved the school it was very nice. Gonna feel bad telling them no.

I got a call on Friday with an acceptance offer. I interviewed in the Fall and was on the next to be contacted list as of Dec. 1. I am out of state and accepting the offer.

Good luck to everyone else.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a call on Friday with an acceptance offer. I interviewed in the Fall and was on the next to be contacted list as of Dec. 1. I am out of state and accepting the offer.

Good luck to everyone else.
Did you write a letter of intent!? Did anybody? Write one? Is it too late to? Thanks guys

Did you write a letter of intent!? Did anybody? Write one? Is it too late to? Thanks guys
I wrote a letter of intent. I haven't heard anything yet. Was on the Waitlist for Dec 1. Hope something good comes soon.

I wrote a letter of intent. I haven't heard anything yet. Was on the Waitlist for Dec 1. Hope something good comes soon.
When did you write your letter!? Do you think it's too late to write one now? Or better late than never?

My interview is coming up on the 26th and this is one of my top choice schools. Should I write a letter of intent after my interview?

My interview is coming up on the 26th and this is one of my top choice schools. Should I write a letter of intent after my interview?

I interviewed in October and got in Dec 1st. Just be yourself in the interviews and throughout the whole day. This school specifically has a mold they are looking for so don't be offended if you write an awesome thank you email/letter and don't hear back from them. I would definitely write one though. Good luck! You will not be disappointed in your interview day, I've never seen all the students seem so grateful to be there.

Hi everyone,
I got "are you still interested?" email in December and I haven't heard anything from them yet. Is that normal? Do I need to contact them and see what happened to my application? And will the be doing interviews in Feb.?

Thnaks

I interviewed in October and got in Dec 1st. Just be yourself in the interviews and throughout the whole day. This school specifically has a mold they are looking for so don't be offended if you write an awesome thank you email/letter and don't hear back from them. I would definitely write one though. Good luck! You will not be disappointed in your interview day, I've never seen all the students seem so grateful to be there.

Thanks for the advice. I won't be offended at all. Of my interviews I have coming up they are my top pick and just want to let them know.

When did you write your letter!? Do you think it's too late to write one now? Or better late than never?

I did not write a letter of intent. I put that I was still interested in December when they sent the e-mail saying I was not accepted and being put on the next to be contacted list. Other than that, I e-mailed them my updated grades for the Summer and that was it.

I wrote mine after Dec1 like that week. I think you should definitely write it if you are seriously considering Louisville. Better Late then never!

I did not write a letter of intent. I put that I was still interested in December when they sent the e-mail saying I was not accepted and being put on the next to be contacted list. Other than that, I e-mailed them my updated grades for the Summer and that was it.
Thank you so much for your input! Have oh heard anything!?

Letters of intent is definitely not a bad idea. I went to my school in person and expressed my interest. Got accepted the next morning.

I am interviewing on the 26th too as an OOS applicant, seriously can't wait. Getting More anxious as everyday passes. Louisville is my top out of state choice and one of my top overall choices too! Good luck everyone!

I am interviewing on the 26th too as an OOS applicant, seriously can't wait. Getting More anxious as everyday passes. Louisville is my top out of state choice and one of my top overall choices too! Good luck everyone!

Same here pmon! One week left!!!

Besides being ready to have a great time and my portfolio is there anything else I should bring?

To those of you that interviewed last Monday (1/12) and have just got accpeted, were you put on the next to be contacted list first?

Any instate people get off the next to be chosen list or hear anything back yet?

I call yesterday.. There has been no movement for the next to be call list yet. I don't know what these peeps are talking bout