**** The Official Louisville Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

For those that did get the email, did you interview already?

Members don't see this ad.

Darn. Sounds like I'm out of luck then.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
the email to still be considered is just for the people that interviewed and did not get accepted if you didn't interview you shouldn't have gotten the email and theres still a chance

the email to still be considered is just for the people that interviewed and did not get accepted if you didn't interview you shouldn't have gotten the email and theres still a chance
Thank you for clarifying for us who haven't received the interview yet :)

Reactions: 1 users
No the email was for ppl who had not interviewed yet and wondering if they are still interested in being considered, basically to get rid of people who have been accepted elsewhere and plan on attending.

Just got the e-mail that asked if I still want to be considered (haven't interviewed).

Duh.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I got the email this morning and my portal status changed from complete to under review. I'll be saying no though since I got into my first choice school.

Got the email asking if I was still interested. Hopefully they decide to interview me in January.

I hope they keep sending these out. I got one last year but haven't heard anything at all this year which is kind of odd. I have put a lot of work into my application since last cycle and I was hoping that would give me a better chance. o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
What does it mean if my app is still under review but I have not received an email??? I hope it's a good sign

Just received the email asking if still interested. Ummmm heck yeah I am!

Reactions: 3 users
C'mon Louisville, me wanty email!

Did not receive this "still interested" email ):

So how does being wait listed work? Anyone have an idea?
I called yesterday and they said that the people on the waitlist are not numbered or ordered but rather that they will reconsider us again likely in February... After they interview more...

Just declined my offer, best of luck to those awaiting the call!

Congrats guys!!! I am still waiting for that interview email. Hopefully they will contact soon!

Still waiting on an interview, I applied late due to funding issues. =/

Hoping to be a part of the next wave of interview invites!

XD

According to the admissions office there is only two dates that they are interviewing for in January. Do you know what the other date is? I'm still hoping for an interview invite.

According to the admissions office there is only two dates that they are interviewing for in January. Do you know what the other date is? I'm still hoping for an interview invite.
My guess would be the next two Mondays of January. So the 19th or the 26th

I hadn't been invited to interview here UNTIL the main admissions person (Robin) came to my school and I talked to her one on one. I told her how interested I was in Louisville and she was really excited and sent me an invitation within a few days.

The reason why I hadn't received an invitation was because they get so many applications from good candidates that they HAVE to limit who they invite to people who they think are truly interested. It wasn't my GPA/DAT/application that was the problem. She said they try to give priority to Kentucky applicants and applicants from surrounding states. I'm guessing they do that since those are the applicants who historically accept the majority of the spots offered to them. However, if they know you are truly interested (and you're qualified), they probably want to go to their school too (that's what Robin told me).

So, my main point is: if you are seriously interested in going to Louisville, e-mail Robin and let her know that! I bet she'll give you an interview. However, if you have already interviewed at several other places and feel good about the interviews, and you really don't think you'll go to Louisville even if you were accepted...I wouldn't waste their time. They truly are looking for people who are interested in their program.

Hope that helps!

When did Robin visit your school?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone here can answer these questions for me.

Based on the huge cost of attending as an OOS applicant, is there a scholarship awarded from the school? If so, how much did the financial aid rep say in the interview? Has anyone received a scholarship so far?

I got an interview but just got awarded a scholarship at another school so Id rather give up my Louisville slot in order to save me time and money and give it to someone else if the cost of attending here is still at 66k/yr

I got my interview invite today for the 26th! Yahoo! I'm so pumped, it's time for a mind clearing jog.

If anyone visits from out of town and wants a brief city tour / beer , message me.

I received an interview invite last week, but withdrew my app. Hopefully, that helps someone out. Good luck!

INTERVIEW INVITE for January 26!!!! So freaking excited for this one because it is one of my top three schools. I can't wait to visit. Best Christmas gift ever!

For those that interviewed there how was it? Formal, informal, laid back....?

INTERVIEW INVITE for January 26!!!! So freaking excited for this one because it is one of my top three schools. I can't wait to visit. Best Christmas gift ever!

For those that interviewed there how was it? Formal, informal, laid back....?
Congrats!!! The interview was so laid back and fun. I honestly don't think you can really prepare for this interview too much...just be yourself, that's what they want to see! They make you feel so comfortable. It's a great experience and the school is beautiful!

Congrats!!! The interview was so laid back and fun. I honestly don't think you can really prepare for this interview too much...just be yourself, that's what they want to see! They make you feel so comfortable. It's a great experience and the school is beautiful!

Thanks. Was it open or closed file? I'm so glad I email them updates on my application and unofficial transcripts of this semester's grades.

Thanks. Was it open or closed file? I'm so glad I email them updates on my application and unofficial transcripts of this semester's grades.
I had one open and one closed file. Good luck!

Just turned down my interview invitation for January. It was a tough choice but I hope it gives someone else the chance to go!

Reactions: 3 users
Invited for an interview January 26th! Does anyone have any insight on the questions they ask and a run down on what the day is like?

Invited for an interview January 26th! Does anyone have any insight on the questions they ask and a run down on what the day is like?

I'll be there on the 26th as well!! I'm so pumped for this one!

Anyone withdrawing from Louisville that is out of state?

Would you possible be able to say what the date your deposit was due (assuming you were Dec. 1st accepted)?
Yes I was accepted dec. 1st and they wanted a response within 30 days

Did anyone receive any scholarship offers from the school? I got a renewable one for $5000 per year. Just wondering if anyone got any higher than that.

Will they still be sending out interview invites or no?

Will they still be sending out interview invites or no?

I'm not sure if they continue interviewing beyond Jan 26th. The two dates upcoming are the 12th and 26th, and from what I know, both of the dates are filled - you can always cross your fingers for someone else to cancel or move their date.

Looks like no love for South Carolinians at Kentucky schools.

Did anyone on next to be call list get an email today about academic updates?