2017 ****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I looked back at last years thread and it seems like everyone who hasn't received an interview got this email since they haven't rejected anyone.
Some were getting interviews late into March last year

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know why Temple is late on the facebook group/housing info?

Reactions: 1 user
Is temple ever going to reject us or just leave us hanging lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a post bacc interview coming up, as well. BUT I haven't heard for my regular admission at Temple yet. Are they still giving out interview invites? or Is it almost guarantee "NO" at this point? I just want to figure out my result.
Thank you in advance! :)

Just mailed fingerprints out to 3M. Anyone know how long it takes for them to mail back results? Apparently my local sheriff's office didn't take that FBI template printout so idk why email said to print it out...

Just mailed fingerprints out to 3M. Anyone know how long it takes for them to mail back results? Apparently my local sheriff's office didn't take that FBI template printout so idk why email said to print it out...
Mine took less than 2 weeks, and I sent it from Canada. Also, I think the template is just in case they don't have the FBI fingerprint cards, which many legitimate places do.

I have a post bacc interview coming up, as well. BUT I haven't heard for my regular admission at Temple yet. Are they still giving out interview invites? or Is it almost guarantee "NO" at this point? I just want to figure out my result.
Thank you in advance! :)
It's too late at this point.

No clue.. wondering the same thing

So I called them yesterday because I had a question about the immunizations and she said she would try to mail out the link to the group and the housing guide yesterday, but since that didn't happen I'm guessing it will be sent to us soon. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Gave up my seat here last week. Hope it goes to one of you that are waiting!

There is a more official Facebook group that they just emailed all of us. The link is in the apartment guide PDF send to us. :)

Hey sparklella can I send you a private message please? Just want to ask you a few questions!

There is a more official Facebook group that they just emailed all of us. The link is in the apartment guide PDF send to us. :)

It won't let me start a conversation with you otherwise I would have done that haha

Has anyone else not yet received the updated housing guide/Facebook group link (I guess the more official one)?

Has anyone else not yet received the updated housing guide/Facebook group link (I guess the more official one)?
In a follow-up email following the housing guide email from Terry Griffin, she said those that didn't receive the housing guide/facebook link should contact her. 215-707-2952

In a follow-up email following the housing guide email from Terry Griffin, she said those that didn't receive the housing guide/facebook link should contact her. 215-707-2952
Yes, saw that and replied through email and phone call follow up soon after. I'll try again, I'm sure she's busy. Thanks!

can anyone see your financial award letter on your TUPortal?

Hey everyone, did anyone get a confirmation email about Temple receiving your second deposit the way they did with the first?

So I interviewed at temple in January and they said we won't hear back till april. I've gotten into one school but temple is still my top. Would you guys recommend going and visiting temple and talking to them in person?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I interviewed in October and haven't heard anything yet...
Tomorrow (I think) is the last day to pay the second deposit so maybe you'll hear back soon. I just dropped my spot yesterday, hope one of you guys get it.

Hello did anybody have a low GPA but a higher DAT and get an interview? My lowest GPA was my BCP which was 2.9 and my cumulative was a 3.2 but my DAT was a 23 AA and 24 TS. Nervous over here :(

For those of you who have started collecting teeth already, which brand of commercial bleach did you guys use?

Accepted! Notified by email around 1:33 pm. Couldn't be happier!

Reactions: 1 users
For those who submitted the second deposit, has anyone heard anything in regards to financial aid or anything at all, as to what else we should be doing

For those who submitted the second deposit, has anyone heard anything in regards to financial aid or anything at all, as to what else we should be doing
The February memo email states that Financial Aid loan procroessing starts in April. So just sit tight. Or call them up and find out and report back here.

Just received my acceptance yesterday! Did y'all send a personal check for your deposits? Thanks

Hi everyone!
Does anyone know if the class is full or if they are still planning on doing interviews?

Just spoke with Brian Hahn. There are no interviews left and they will dip into the wait list only if someone drops, for all intents and purposes the class is filled. :-(

Will someone please accept my request to be added to the FB group?

Withdrawing my deposits and seat here, good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back from Temple! It is an awesome school :)

Got an email to interview on may 9th today at 11am. Will be turning it down.