2018 **** The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think I should make an appointment with Dr. Jeffers and talk to him face to face since I am still on the waitlist? Or do you think it's a better idea to just wait and hear a response from him like the rest of us.

Do you guys think I should make an appointment with Dr. Jeffers and talk to him face to face since I am still on the waitlist? Or do you think it's a better idea to just wait and hear a response from him like the rest of us.
I don't think he does face to face appointments. And also UDM doesn't really liked to be bothered.

They won’t make appointments for current applicants

Hi everyone,

Just wondering how you guys are planning on paying for your four years! Especially the Canadians!

Reactions: 1 users
what are the chances of getting the call now? :(

Reactions: 1 users
At my interview They said that by the time 1st day of school 80% of wait list is accepted either at UDM or elsewhere.
They make offers up to 1st day of school too so update your GPA , it may help you go up the wait list And yes they have an order so if your GPA is better this semester even by 0.1 it counts ( bcs you r scored)
I say to everyone DO NOT PANIC yet. I was panicking on Dec 1st because I had 6 interviews and no calls
However I received acceptance from 2 schools on Jan 3 rd. U can be accepted up to 1st day of school which is in August.[/QU

Are u sure about that?

Hi everyone! And congratulations on getting into dental school! I was wondering if anyone got in/interviewed with at least a 3.5 gpa and a 17 TS on the DAT. I'm retaking my DAT at the end of next month after my 90 day period is over, and I have a pretty solid app with lots of experience, extracurriculars and volunteering. This is my top choice school and I'm kind of stressing out that I might not even get a chance, even if i do much better on my DAT the 2nd time around. Any feedback?

Hi everyone! And congratulations on getting into dental school! I was wondering if anyone got in/interviewed with at least a 3.5 gpa and a 17 TS on the DAT. I'm retaking my DAT at the end of next month after my 90 day period is over, and I have a pretty solid app with lots of experience, extracurriculars and volunteering. This is my top choice school and I'm kind of stressing out that I might not even get a chance, even if i do much better on my DAT the 2nd time around. Any feedback?
message me!! I'm retaking the DAT/applying second time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.