The Roaring TWWenties (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey guys. Today has been a day. I have no energy for this and won't be on for close. Can you look elsewhere today please? I'll be on more tomorrow. I've been disappearing bc I have an online exam I have to take tonight before I go on vacation. But that is NAI.

I'm actually offended/sad about the smug thing. I never wanna come off that way and idk what I did this time to do so 🙁 We are all just trying to have fun here and it's like hanging out with friends, ya know?

###lynch engr###

Bc I saw someone else voted there and she is on my list. But tbh sar is on my list too...

Other associations I'm noting are jenjen and AM. It is weird that AM answered her question so fast after (i think it was pippy) told her not to, and she is usually so evasive about giving any info at all it seems. So keep that in mind for the future

That's what I've got. I'll be bored on planes with wifi tomorrow and will be more active then if I survive the night. I probably won't be on again till tomorrow morning unless I'm skimming at like 1am.

The timing is NAI and even when you lynch me and see im village that doesn't automatically make Snowy a wolf so come off it would ya?

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not really liking that the mpm votes have been leading all day. I don't really see why people are voting her. Two people said tone change which I don't know her normal meta so can't comment on that.

Ok. I re-read and actually may have processed some things this time?

Lynch mpm

But I would also probably support a SAR lynch, and need to hear more from Wonder about where her guilt and anxiety is coming from before I call that one a bad lynch.

You never explained why mpm?

Phew, I'm caught up. FYI I have to be at work by 6:30am so I am almost always asleep by 10. Last night there wasn't anything compelling enough for me to change my completely arbitrary vote by the time I went to bed. But here are my current thoughts:

Mel attempted to dissuade votes for Alissa ... a little suspect now that we know Alissa was a wolf.
When Alissa piggy-backed onto my joke of a vote for barky, she discouraged voting for mpm ... perhaps mpm is a wolf?
SAR almost creating a lynch tie ... I'm a noob and I know that would lead to bad bad things but I'll shelf that concern for the time being.
Also, I know many of you are choosing to see the snowy and mpm voting for genny within the same minute of one another as coincidence. But what if mpm is wolf and it was a bad attempt at making Snowy, a villager, look suspect?

Congratulations mpm, you are the most shady to me at this moment.

Lynch MPM


And lastly, noob question - what is a Godfather?

Why did this comment from alissa make mpm the most sketch? What do you think about mpm play itself?
 
Barks I’m leaning toward village especially after the vote yesterday unless both were wolves which doesn’t seem likely with barks and alissa’s interaction.

I was getting whiplash from genny's posts from yesterday but now feeling better about her.
lynch jenjen

welcome!

You’re going to make the noob defend on day 1? Man, you’re making it so hard not to lynch you.

Why are you so resistant to picking on the noob, hm?

I got village feels from this but don't want to speculate too much of what I read this post as hinting at
@SnowshoeDog143 @mypetmoose @alissa14
How about you switch off your joke votes to something a little more serious?


Engr - I'm getting a lot of noob vibes and I'm questioning if it's being played up intentionally or not. For some reason I'm getting feels here

AM - Feels like normal AM but her play style will always rub me the wrong way so just going to keep an eye.

lynch Engr
 
@JenJen how do you feel about AM? How about Engr?

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
I don't know either playstyle well obviously. AM seems pretty village to me. Talking/interacting less than last game it seems (I lurked that game), but im not sure if that really says anything. Engr, I am a little less sure. I feel fairly neutral at this point, but ill go through the thread again
 
@Animal Midwife these noobs are running together for me.
I know Big Cats because she has a funny name but I haven’t paid attention to her play style before.
I don’t know EngrSC, Or wondering.
Do you have any notes/assessment on these three and their metas oh great WW librarian?
 
Last edited:
@Lupin21 I would like an updated Cats read since she has been on

Then do you think kata is a wolf? Or that alissa was the only wolf trying to save herself?
I don't follow how these questions came from that post you quoted.

But if you want my read on Kata, she is in the "posted appx. once and it had an excuse about not being around at deadline" mild sketch category

And I guess I have you in neutral at this time -- you seemed like a secondary village counter wagon to Alissa when I looked at the original votes, but have said some things that have made me go "mehhh maybe not village"

who said I was talking about you specifically Ms. Jumpy 😉
more aimed towards NoobNoob, genny (and by extension maybe pippy because pippy mentioned that she agreed with genny's reads, but didn't say if she agreed with specifically finding dolphin sketchy or not.), and I guess now SAR too.

speaking of pippy

You're doing a lot of head nodding and "I agree with you" type things and its making my skin crawl. Since when have you been so .....amenable?
Whassamatter Cheezit -- feeling left out of the nascent village bloc?

And I did say I thought that comment from dolphin was sketchy, and I even said why, sooooo

You never explained why mpm?
It's mostly based on Alissa's comment about her, a touch of feels, plus a couple other things including who else has been voting for her. I can give more info if you really want it but I didn't pull many specific quotes/details while I was reading this morning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife these noobs are running together for me.
I know CATS because she has a funny name but I haven’t paid attention to her play style before.
I don’t know EngrSC, Or wondering.
Do you have any notes/assessment on these three and their metas oh great WW librarian?
As a general comment, I think BigCats said she was not a fan of the more suggestive nicknames, so maybe let's not use them?
 
Last edited:
@Animal Midwife these noobs are running together for me.
I know Tig Bitties because she has a funny name but I haven’t paid attention to her play style before.
I don’t know EngrSC, Or wondering.
Do you have any notes/assessment on these three and their metas oh great WW librarian?
I don't really meta people I've played less than 10 games with unless they make a major choke change between affiliations. Wondering, I've dropped my thoughts shortly after the prior lynch.
 
@Animal Midwife these noobs are running together for me.
I know Tig Bitties because she has a funny name but I haven’t paid attention to her play style before.
I don’t know EngrSC, Or wondering.
Do you have any notes/assessment on these three and their metas oh great WW librarian?
(Psst, Mel, you might have missed this since it was on a different thread, but I would prefer no ~suggestive~ nicknames 🙂 )
 
@Lupin21 I Whassamatter Cheezit -- feeling left out of the nascent village bloc?
Yes 🙁
Mainly because you’re a big bully who would never let me into yours 😛

As a general comment, I think BigCats said she was not a fan of the more suggestive nicknames, so maybe let's not use them?
(Psst, Mel, you might have missed this since it was on a different thread, but I would prefer no ~suggestive~ nicknames 🙂 )
Mah B was not aware. I’ll stick to BC. If you both unquote that post I’ll edit it.
 
I don’t like me acting stupid and trying to make reads D1 (like last game) to backlash negatively onto people’s view of you in general just because you were my manator, had so much faith in me noob game and were hyping me up


🙁
Uhhhhhh

First of all... my ego will survive a few digs, and tbph I thought that was kind of a string of mean-spirited comments on their behalf anyways, so I'm sorry they have made you feel like a bad player.

Second of all, they can suck it because you are Best Nooblet. Ask them how many kills they've stopped in a row in one game.

Third of all, making game-related comments and adding to discussion is not stupid regardless of affiliation, and we should all be encouraging that
 
Yeah, that's a good thing to keep in mind too... idk, it's just something I picked up on that I figured was probably better to share than to not share before death...

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

AM is pretty village for staying on alissa yesterday. Not a wolfy thing to do.

I don't follow how these questions came from that post you quoted.

But if you want my read on Kata, she is in the "posted appx. once and it had an excuse about not being around at deadline" mild sketch category

And I guess I have you in neutral at this time -- you seemed like a secondary village counter wagon to Alissa when I looked at the original votes, but have said some things that have made me go "mehhh maybe not village"

Oh its because you were saying engr is village-sounding and so more I wanted your thoughts on how that would have made last night play out on the wolf side.. like if you also thought kata is village then that means the tie was due to village faults and no wolves actively trying to protect alissa from being lynched (don't know if that makes anymore sense)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okay pips. Its more that this lynch has been going on all day and that usually is an indicator of a village lynch in the beginning days.
 
Check your votes!!


Day 2: Bring on the tommy guns Lynch Tally

Snowy ()
Wondering (4) - AM, snowy, Barks, kata
bigcats (1) - Lupin
mpm (4) - Pippy, Engr, jenjen, SAR
SAR (2) - genny, Mel
Engr (3) - bigcats, mpm, Wondering
dolph (1) - miz

15/16

A tie!!!

missing: @dolphin106258

Lynch closes at 10PM EST
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, you are not part of that last second push because you've been on her all day.

But yes, I am curious to see how both of them flip now, because that did feel like kind of a scramble to me.
Who is part of the last second push then, in your opinion?
 
Day 2

A fairly lackluster day. After the busy night, players were more eager to mind their business and keep their heads down. Until decision time approached. Suddenly, guns were B L A Z I N G. It seems that two were caught in the crossfire. Wait....... nope. Only need one body bag. But.....how?

@mypetmoose Chanel No. 5, a time traveller, who could ask the mods whether someone was visited by or visited anyone on a previous night.

It is now Night 2. There are 15 players remaining.

SEND THOSE ACTIONS IN PROMPTLY!!!​

Players
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @WonderingStudent
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @PippyPony
7. @genny
8. @katashark
9. @BigCats
10. @Lupin21
11. @EngrSC
12. @Barkley13
13. @dolphin106258
14. @mizchiefmanaged
15. @jenjen2020

Dead Zone

Alissa, Wolf, Janitor
Cubs- Car, Transporter
mpm - Chanel No. 5, Time Traveller