This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all the cute spiders
mobile-7792-1406834333-3.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
Water hat!

3vNXb.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Jumping spiders are the best and cutest of all spiders. My favorites!
Plus one of the easiest families to identify so that helped.

I took a class on arachnids two summers ago and that was what I learned ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I can't tell if this one is having fun or doing an aerial attack and trying to kill me.

I don't know that those are mutually exclusive events.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No3Dzcd.jpg

I is hiding

Reactions: 5 users
This was always my favorite baby spider image but I think that one in the first post has it beat now.

baby-jumping-spider.jpg

You are all insane. Lol.

After one of these descended on me in my sleep, ever spider dies
202444xcitefun-camel-spider-1.jpg

I had a tarantula in my room when we lived overseas. I told my parents and the damn thing hid behind the curtain so they didn't see it. It was about as large as my 9 year old hand. So then my dad went on a business trip and my mom and I were changing the sheets on my bed. Sure enough, the damn thing was still there. I believe my brothers finally managed to kill it by vacuuming it. I tend to like most spiders, but you don't get to be in the bedroom. And all brown recluses die. I was bitten by one in my sleep and had a huge abscess as a result. They don't get to live anymore.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm gonna follow this thread. My arachnophobia and my love for all creatures has been a conflict for much too long.

Oh wow! So I've heard of spider pig, but I think spider cat is my spirit animal. That belongs in this thread, right? :)

1645305-bigthumbnail.jpg

I hollered laughing thank you so much

I had a tarantula in my room when we lived overseas. I told my parents and the damn thing hid behind the curtain so they didn't see it. It was about as large as my 9 year old hand. So then my dad went on a business trip and my mom and I were changing the sheets on my bed. Sure enough, the damn thing was still there. I believe my brothers finally managed to kill it by vacuuming it. I tend to like most spiders, but you don't get to be in the bedroom. And all brown recluses die. I was bitten by one in my sleep and had a huge abscess as a result. They don't get to live anymore.
Anything that crawls into my bed and bites me without permission deserves to die. That's the rules. Doesn't matter what species.

that would lose kitty bedroom privileges in my world.
All 3 cats have lost bedroom privileges here.

Guess one of my cats deserves to die for all those times she bit my toes when I was sleeping o_O
You gave her permission by allowing her to repeat the behavior and by inviting her to snuggle then wiggling your tasty toes. She has done nothing wrong. If you expected different behavior, stop sending mixed messages.;)
So it's ok if I have permission? :naughty:
Totally.