The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Woooooooo!!!!!! That's awesome nohika
It's the main advantage of being self-employed, I can make my secondary job being one of the most prolific volunteers at the humane society. :p

Re: Rabbit - I'm in a workshop but will be there in a couple hours!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There are other videos of this on YouTube that are at least 7 minutes long :p
is there some inside smashmouth joke about white bread that I'm missing out on?

is there some inside smashmouth joke about white bread that I'm missing out on?
This was at an annual food and drink festival. One of the booths was giving out free loaves of bread to people and it turns out that when you give bread to drunk people they like to throw it. :laugh:

I don't think Smashmouth was the only one to have bread land on stage while they performed, they're just the only ones to freak out about it.

Reactions: 1 users
This was at an annual food and drink festival. One of the booths was giving out free loaves of bread to people and it turns out that when you give bread to drunk people they like to throw it. :laugh:

I don't think Smashmouth was the only one to have bread land on stage while they performed, they're just the only ones to freak out about it.
I mean. I probably would've thrown bread as well. I would get a kick out of throwing bread, especially once he freaked out like that

Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all tell my cat to stop being so turnt

Reactions: 3 users
Now that the WW game is over, I changed my avatar to accurately reflect how I feel at this point in the semester.

Reactions: 4 users
I just bought this set of plush lungs to feel better about the fact that my real lungs aren't doing correct things. I'm definitely making wise financial decisions, right? :laugh::laugh:

IMG_0409.PNG

Reactions: 5 users
I know @Filly Bay recently acquired plasma, and has sperm. I'm not sure what else she has. I think @WildZoo has sperm too?
Nope I don't have sperm (yet).
I have rabies, kissing disease, white blood cell, neuron, bookworm, cough, and flu.

I have a tapeworm!
Ooooh the tapeworm is really cute too! (Although I got really nervous when I forgot what we were talking about and you said that you have a tapeworm)
Nope I don't have sperm (yet).
I have rabies, kissing disease, white blood cell, neuron, bookworm, cough, and flu.
I just want all of them. My friend had a heart transplant surgery 3 years ago, and I got him the heart pin, and he wears it to interviews/ puts it on his backpack!

I feel like Gandalf damaged his cell membrane. He looks mischievous.
I think that happened before I even had Gandalf :laugh: I just never got around to fixing it, so poor white blood cell is still in my closet back home.

Have you ever had several songs that you like but you never knew who the artist was, and then you find out and your mind is blown/you feel dumb because you definitely should have known?

I'm not going to say the artist because I'm pretty sure I will be shamed :p

Reactions: 3 users
Have you ever had several songs that you like but you never knew who the artist was, and then you find out and your mind is blown/you feel dumb because you definitely should have known?

All the time...

Then there was this one time I loved a Bieber song...

Well now I definitely gotta know :p

Seriously ALL the time. And I date a musician who has a pretty extensive background in all things music. On road trips we play "guess the artist" which usually ends in lots of laughing because I don't know many really obvious artists. But to make up for it, we also play "guess the dog breed" when out and about if we see another dog. He wins that one about as often as I win the first game. :wacky:

Sometimes I'll hear songs and be like 'wow it's awesome!'

And then I look it up and realize it's by one of my favorite bands and I'm like...oops, duh.