The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've got about a year and nine months or so to my ten-year badge.

Man I feel old. So much has changed.
I’ve got about 8 years to my 10 year badge

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I'll get my 5 year badge in December! :eek:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
However, there is a distinct lack of alcohol in the kombucha. I'm sure that can be fixed...
My bacteriology professor mentioned to us offhand this week that if you leave kombucha sitting at room temperature for a little while it'll achieve a higher alcohol content than your average beer.

Reactions: 1 users
Yay! I have some studying to accomplish, but I can reward myself with rabbit. Give myself some motivations.
I get off work at 8 so I'm free after that.

Also trying to get some studying done while things are slow but...ugh

Psh. I've just decided there will never be beer I don't hate. But my sister once considered it a victory when she made me try her beer and I said it wasn't the worst I'd ever tasted.
I tried a milk stout with @Haxx that was actually quite tasty. But they don't seem to sell those at grocery stores :p (or I'm dumb and just didn't see any, or they're sold under some other name, really the possibilities are endless because I don't know what I'm doing)

Also had a beertail I liked once but I don't have any clue what was in it

I am tentatively down to rabbit. I just got off work and need to do a good chunk of studying, but I’ll be there after!

Watching crazy ex girlfriend in my rabbit for a while!

| Rabbit

Grr, I got kicked out and keep having to knock to be let in. Sorry enjoy fun times peeps!
I haven't gotten any requests! Sorry!

Forshame! This was on page 2. Real reason I came there though, does anyone remember where that file was that composites outside scholarships for vet students? I went searching for it but couldn't find it. Help would be appreciated. I feel like maybe @batsenecal knows?