The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is that more than Chaos’ time difference?
I'm almost certain it's less than Chaos's. Granted Chaos never plays 12/12s though.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've only been at work for an hour and a half and already two of my telemetry patients have died.

This is a weird day.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I want a coal badge!!!
Okay, here is your big baddie COAL Cat Badge - congratulations! :cool:

Coal Badge.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I've reached level 27. SDN won't tell me what that is. But yeah apparently there are levels now. Anyone else think a site about professional school awarding you "levels" and providing zero description as to what the levels are or are even about, is extremely bizarre? Just me?

Reactions: 1 users
I've reached level 27. SDN won't tell me what that is. But yeah apparently there are levels now. Anyone else think a site about professional school awarding you "levels" and providing zero description as to what the levels are or are even about, is extremely bizarre? Just me?
They come from hitting achievements and making progress towards other achievements from what I've gathered.

The fiance had never tried fruit roll ups.

Verdict: "these are amazing. I'm taking a bunch of these back with me."

I never hated them but I never thought they were that great either so I'll just be over here confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
The fiance had never tried fruit roll ups.

Verdict: "these are amazing. I'm taking a bunch of these back with me."

I never hated them but I never thought they were that great either so I'll just be over here confused.
Have they had gushers? Love me some gushers.

Reactions: 2 users
The only fruit snacks I was allowed to have as a kid were those fruit leather strips. Had my first pack of gushers during college and suddenly understood why no one would trade fruit snacks with me when I was younger 🥺

• Care
Reactions: 6 users