The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
YES! Got a wolf! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm. I did find something interesting for Ceke.

But it requires remembering things that I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly.

@Crayola227 Ceke had talked about the plan you two had earlier. I can't remember now if it was your plan or hers, and when it was proposed. Can you remind me?

Note that as far as Ceke goes I'm still torn anyway because her ability is just so meh for a wolf.

It was Crayola's plan. I have no reason to doubt she's a vanillager who's just good at (perhaps sometimes longwinded) reading different people's posts. I posted our PM because at that time as far as I knew we weren't in the same PM group and the plan couldn't go ahead anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
Where is @LadyOtheFarm, speaking of? Not around at all yesterday, I don't think?

She's gone AWOL in pm as well. She's in the process of moving to Maine (I think?). House all packed up, tiny demanding humans afoot... Don't think she has nefarious plans, just busier than she expected to be and ghosted us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm. I did find something interesting for Ceke.

But it requires remembering things that I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly.

@Crayola227 Ceke had talked about the plan you two had earlier. I can't remember now if it was your plan or hers, and when it was proposed. Can you remind me?

Note that as far as Ceke goes I'm still torn anyway because her ability is just so meh for a wolf.

I'm the one that proposed it to her.

Crayola's likes are making it clear I posted way too much today.

Reactions: 5 users
Actually, Ceke was kinda all over allieh, right? Hrm. Distressing. I might be wrong.

I was the second vote on the list. I haven't been revealing my wolf feels quite as much lately because they just always seem to end up making me look sketchy, but re-reading through Allie's posts I thought she seemed pretty wolfish. The tracking reveal sealed it for me.

It was Crayola's plan. I have no reason to doubt she's a vanillager who's just good at (perhaps sometimes longwinded) reading different people's posts. I posted our PM because at that time as far as I knew we weren't in the same PM group and the plan couldn't go ahead anyway.
I'm the one that proposed it to her.
Thanks. Disregard earlier post in that case!

I don't know if I buy this. It says you edited at 10:37 and not that much had been said about it at that point. You could have just posted and clarified, instead of sneakily editing and getting called out on it. As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with STL's reasoning on it in the post below, especially with him digging up all those anti-tie posts Kam made.

I suspect Kam for a lot of reasons, but STL's "digging up all those anti-tie quotes" in no way swayed me to believing Kam has some sort of super anti-tie stance that she's only just now violating because she's a wolf. In fact, the evidence seems so twisted and desperate it makes me wonder about STL.

I promised to repost this strategy post after modpost.

And as LIS pointed out, totally forgot STL was dead.

Contingency lynch Britzen.

Both he and Allie voted for Cyndia. Cyndia's had a lot of suspicion on her lately, but she's reading more villager to me lately. Plus still got feels on Britzen.

That's good to know, thanks. As long as I'm not making it not fun for people to play I'm okay with that. I'm just not a very analytical type person, I don't know how those in the game who keep track of stats and everything else do it to be honest.

Color Coded Spreadsheetssssssssssss

(And, ps, you up the fun factor by like 1000x. The things that come out of that noggin of yours....)

We'll be on the road tomorrow, and interstate for a couple of days. I'll have the laptop with me, but not sure how much I'll be able to be on.

Whew, haven't wolfed in a long time...surprised I lasted that long. Go wolves!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Haters gon hate

magic.jpg

Hokay so reading over today (my full reread will have to wait, I got distracted by tv), I think this is where I'm at:

Wolfy:
lotf
cray??

Middlings:
BBC - There are some things that look pretty strongly village BUT my paranoia won't let me move her lower on my list just yet.
Cyndia
Ceke - I'm reading her village, there are multiple factors now pointing to her being village, I don't quite want to put her in my village pile yet (I trust LIS so his read makes me hesitate) but I'm just not sure I could see her being a wolf at this point
3m - vouch from raf, pretty villagey during the lynch today but not villagey enough that it couldn't have been clever bussing. Middle zone it is.
ritz

Villager:
LIS
DVMD
Kam
Ski
PBC
raf - early suspicion of allie and interactions that don't read wolf-wolf, lots of good stuff in the lynch today, I'm pretty comfortable with her now

Multi-quote in the spoiler, but the summaries are above for any new thoughts. I think some of the quotes might have ended up out of order so sorry for any confusion there.
Right now, I am most suspicious of Cyndia, Ceke, and Cray. Finding myself wonder about allieh a little too.
Maybe like...a quarter point there.

Feeling Allie more lately, too.

Proponent of the "wolf among STL/Cyndia/WZ" thing, weird comments about being glad to see her lynch target 3m didn't die last night before she knew it might be due to the tie (it's rarely relieving to think your lynch target avoided lynch, no?), has been on board with pushing Ceke, and has been expressing suspicion of me over the last few days. The STL kill feels pretty calibrated to make it look like I'm the wolf, and I see it more from a pack who thinks a vote against me might get traction.

Will look back through her ISO in a few.
Kam is already in my village pile, but this just solidifies it for me.

I could get on board with this lynch. there's nothing super solid, but it's a lot of feels that add up.

Actually, reading back through Allie's ISO, it's kind of a mixed bag. A few reads where "they say they suspect me for stupid reasons" bumps someone up her wolf list, which seems pretty genuine to me. The 3m thing was weird but back to feeling pretty ambivalent here.

Curious that it seems like the 3m suspicion dried up today. The tie last night doesn't clear her, all it means is that she didn't necessarily have a lynch avoidance. Those that voted for her yesterday haven't gotten any closure on her affiliation.

3m voters yesterday, I know Pip's dead and britzen said she was voting for self-pres. Would like to hear where Allie, Cyndia, Fern, and Raf stand on 3m this morning.
3m (6) - allieh, Cyndia, Fern, Pippy, britzen, raf

Soooo, yeah...while trying to keep all the stuff with the tie from clouding my judgement, I still would have no problems lynching 3M today. We gained no information from the lynch yesterday, and today she has a soft vouch from someone I already consider sketch. However, I think I'm picking up subtleties about her ability and if it's what I think it is, I don't think it would be a good idea to lynch her but I could definitely be mistaken and it doesn't look like she's willing to reveal much else. So kind of stuck on what to do regarding 3M.
This is sooooo wishy washy. Don't think this post in particular does anything for 3m

I do mean Raf. I posted this about her in my first reads post:

"Raf- not many feels aside from annoyance for their reasons on lynching me ("inconsistent posts" which...no), has accused britizen for repeating reasons people have already stated. As an aside, this annoys me because there are only so many new feelings we can have on a person and at some point the only thing people are going to be able to say are "me too". I'm sure some of my feels here are repeats."

So, just mild feels early on that have only grown due to her giving consistently weak reasons for thinking I'm sketchy. People seem to have backed off the initial reason though, mainly my whole claim early on that I would switch my vote off PBC to someone who hadn't checked in by the time I left for the evening. But everyone DID check in lol And pippy said the same thing, just hidden in a giant wall of text. So anyone using that reason to call me sketchy got automatic wolf points.
This one gives village points to raf though. Reminded me that raf was on allie pretty early in the game as well, and they had a back and forth that didn't read wolf-wolf to me.

Unlynch Cyndia

Lynch Allie

Feels off posts.
This was the second vote on allie today and along with what I mentioned earlier about her ability...idk that I would feel good about a Ceke lynch to be honest.

Hm... I could be okay for an Allie lynch. Voting record isn't looking too good.

D1 voted for PBC, bringing her back into a tie with Genny. Potential wolf-defense vote. As defense for the vote said a tie would be fun, though did nothing to alleviate the tie later in the day.
D2 jumped on the Genny lynch after the bandwagon already took off.
D3 jumped on Snowy bandwagon near the end.
D4 first to jump on 3M. If 3M is wolfy, I would give her a bit of village cred. If 3M is not a wolf, continues to make a non-great voting record.

Posts alone aren't making me feel particularly strongly one way or another. Would probably say posts are more villager than wolf overall.

Posting reads and contributing. However, on the recent big analysis post, lots of shade was being thrown at confirmed villager/non wolf players. Villagers are wrong all the time, but that doesn't make me want to ignore the voting record.

Before I start, yes this is reaching. However typically wolves are more likely to remember the abilities of the dead (especially when they are abilities the wolves would want to get rid of). I can interpret this as villagey since she didn't remember the exact player, or very slightly wolfy for jumping in and knowing that ability was no longer in the game.

Has made a couple off-handed comments like this that are pre-defensive about getting lynched. Not sure I remember her being like this in the other games I've played with her, but someone else can fill me in.
Points to BBC for this analysis.

I'm between cyndia and Allie but I think I'm going to go with

Lynch Allie
I'd like to give some points here but it's pretty good positioning for a bus, so I won't.

Well, I'm sticking with my 3M vote for tonight after Allie's reveal.
So I was looking for someone who immediately jumped off allie's lynch with the reveal, and this is close to that (sadly there were no quick jumpers). I want to put BBC fully in my village column but this makes me hesitate, hence she'll stay in the middle zone.

why didn't you try to track anyone that you think is sketch? why not track 3M last night? or me at any point since you've thought I was sketch since the beginning?

You got affiliation formatted like that for Rabbott? But not for Pippy or LIS?

Why did you choose to track LIS when you did?
Many points to raf and Kam for immediately jumping on these things.

Ehhhhh actually unlynch 3M lynch Allie

Don't know how much personal mod opinions/Watering Hole stories factor into this but I know that @Trilt has not particularly nice thoughts on Jose Cuervo.
This really is an excellent catch but I hesitate because things were heading downhill for allie anyway by this point and it's not like wolf BBC wouldn't have had this knowledge too. The paranoid part of my brain is even suspicious that she remembered it so specifically, which makes me think that maybe she had reason for it to be on her mind - i.e. she knew one of her wolf partners had the role. I just can't bring myself to put BBC into my village pile.

Might go through allie's posts on previous days real quick to see if anything else stands out

Reads
Not much experience with, few reads on
2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
18. @raf2769
24. @mmmdreamerz

9. @Ceke2002 - Reads like herself. Don't remember if she rode the wolf bandwagons or drove them. I think LIS implied she drove the Allieh one. However, I wonder if LIS riding Ceke everyday is because he is a wolf riding an easy lynch, or they are a pair of wolves working together.

1. @LetItSnow - mentioned in a past post that I had village lean on him, but I also felt like he and DVMD could be in cahoots.
7. @DVMDream - feels off. Less substance. On the same side as LIS, whatever that is
8. @SkiOtter - now a prime conversion target. However, I felt Skiotter, LIS, and DVMD's posts and likes were all of the same mind. That could make me lean village on LIS and DVMD.... but they could easily blend in with village. Confirms in my mind that LIS and DVMD are in cahoots.

6. @Kam325 - Sneaky. Despite the fact that I don't find the tie thing to be compelling, I've had bad feelz on her from the start. Seems she only participated to defend. However, I'm buying into her theory that she was set up to look sketch.

21. @LadyOtheFarm - too quiet for the early village lean feelz to stay. I know she's busy, but that doesn't mean anything.

5. @PrincessButterCup - Always suspicious of a rez. Doesn't matter STL was village, she would be WIFOM type wolf convert choice. Got burned 2 games ago where we trusted the rez.

14. @WildZoo - with STL's death, why has suspicion faded here, besides the night cancel ability? Because we're focusing on Cyndia??

15. @Cyndia - she's contributing posts of substance now, but I honestly don't follow, just cuz I don't.
22. @britzen - besides Ceke, someone thought Britzen's logic was the same as theirs when they wolf.

@WildZoo .... I remember Jose Cuervo because I was present at the time. :laugh:

However, at least if you keep me not confirmed villager the wolves have a lower chance of killing me tonight ;). So thanks!
Lolol fair point

It didn't save STL so don't thank me just yet :laugh:

How mad will everyone be if I contingency lynch Britzen?

Last edited:
Someone remind me to do a reevaluation on DVMD because she's been hanging out in my village list without us actually interacting too much and I just want to make sure I haven't been missing things because I haven't been scrutinizing her as much.

Anyway... allie things
Summary: I'm comfortable soft-clearing Cyndia based on interactions with allie throughout the game. Also confirming my feelings on Kam, raf, and Ceke. The fact that she avoided giving any commentary on lotf or interacting with her on thread at all as far as I can tell makes me pretty comfortable with voting there tomorrow. There's some weirdness with regards to 3m so I want to know how sure @raf2769 is on that front.

Multiquote again in the spoilers

lynch PBC because with this much time to spare there's no harm in a fun little tie
In hindsight, this is super sketch, dammit.

I don't get it....Britzen makes one post with their feels (none of which were much different from what several people have already said) and all the sudden they're seen as playing really well?
This was in response to Ceke. More village points to her.

I know you said you had a crazy day, but now that genny flipped as a wolf I find it even more suspicious that you didn't come back and vote for her. Talking about voting for a wolf and voting for a wolf are two different things...and I don't understand why you didn't just vote for her then, and maybe change your vote later if you had a chance to read through things. To me, this whole tentative vote seems wolfy, like you're saving your vote for the end in case you need it elsewhere. But then again you didn't come back and vote at all.
Directed at Cyndia. Pretty major call out here. And from what I can see allie was pretty consistently on Cyndia's case going forward. Cyndia also later redirected allie onto herself, so I may just move Cyndia into my village pile.

Just read everything from today but going to go back through everything and try and compile a feels list (I need to reread everything anyway...holy moly)

I will say that I really wanted to lynch cyndia this cycle when lynch closed last night and had those same feels throughout most of today's lynch discussion but STL's comments about their PMs are giving me pause...it's definitely between Cyndia and Snowy with maybe a pinch of Ceke thrown in.
Just another note on Cyndia

Ok coming in hot with some of my feels. Not gonna lie I absolutely hate walls of texts so skipped over those and I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet.

Finn- voted genny late in D1 lynch, was one of the first in the D2 lynch so villager points for that, however bragged about feels being right which typically seems wolfy to me

Pippy- based on role alone (asking mod questions) seems village to me, however comes across to me as trying to create arguments unnecessarily

Ceke- posts are for the most part highly distracting, has had multiple bouts of confusion this game which typically seem villager to me but I've seen wolves play dumb before and act confused like that

Snowy- Currently claiming vanilla and not trying very hard to change minds in this lynch; waffled off of genny in D1 vote, voted for me for what I think are stupid reasons: gave a list of 4 wolfy feels and voted for me, the last on the list. Also claimed I voted a throwaway vote for a player who hadn't checked in yet, but that's not what I did at all

LIS: currently reading villager to me, can give some villager credit for the genny lynch. Interactions with ceke and cray are distracting.

WZ: voted genny early on, on D2 waffled off of genny to snowy with ~1 hr left, however I think WZ would be a smarter wolf than that and she's currently voting snowy today. Nothing screaming wolf to me

Cyndia- have already stated my wolfy feels on her but willing to wait a bit after hearing about her conversation with STL

Raf- not many feels aside from annoyance for their reasons on lynching me ("inconsistent posts" which...no), has accused britizen for repeating reasons people have already stated. As an aside, this annoys me because there are only so many new feelings we can have on a person and at some point the only thing people are going to be able to say are "me too". I'm sure some of my feels here are repeats.

DVMD- contributing lots and giving good reads in my opinions, reads villager currently, voted genny late in the game yesterday but I did too kind of

Ski- was posting several times throughout the long D1 cycle without a lynch vote until late in the cycle and voted PBC. Comes across as wolfy to me, like being noncommittal and reserving vote for the end, weak reason for voting LOTF D2 ("forgot she was playing")....leans wolfy to me

Rabbott: weak reason for lynching finn D1 imo as several people lynched very early that round, not just Finn; however somewhat defended genny which I don't think a wolf would do

STL: rezzer which is villager to me; however his strategy of voting for people just to get more conversation going is slightly weird...I get it but also slightly comes across as fishing for more information. Is this a typical STL strategy nowadays?

People I don't have many reads on so I guess village/neutral for now:
LOTF
Cray- wordy posts and defensive D1 but reading villager for the most part
Britizen
PBC- for now can assume was rezzed villager but still keeping them in the back of my mind
BBC- late bandwagoner on genny with an unoriginal reason
3M
Kam

whew...is that everyone? too bad if it isn't lol
Her most complete reads post. Note the lack of commentary on lotf. I wish I had paid more attention to this earlier because look at how non-committal all of these reads are. Every time she comes close to calling someone village there's a "but" in there. Very hedgey on everything so hard to draw any conclusions.

Quoting this just so I remember it later. Cyndia and I said similar things about STL and PBC yet you only called out Cyndia. Granted I was a little more skeptical of them both and Cyndia did use the word “solid” for them but I still find this post a little weird.
I think this was directed at BBC. Kind of minor so not sure if I give any points for it.

Has Ceke been a wolf before? If so, what game? Would love to go and read through her wolf play. Ceke is growing into a player that, for me, is an egg that needs to be cracked. With the confusing posts and bragging about voting patterns, the constant back and forth of "is she/isn't she a wolf" is honestly quite distracting.

Kam is pinging my radar for flying under the radar. Also halfheartedly joked/bragged/whatever that they are always in the "no opinion" pile. Villager bragging and calling attention to their goodness will always make my ears perk up. Has only voted for the person who got lynched once, which could be a wolf placing votes in safe places. I do kind of like his reads on Britzen currently, though.

Hard for me to get reads on 3M, LOTF, and BBC just because I feel like I haven't seen much from any of them, at least of substance. My vote today may very well come from them.

DVMD is starting to ping my radar...doesn't seem to be around much during the actual lynch (I'm aware she's working but...) and then comes on and posts giant analyses with a lot of repeated thoughts but also a lot of her own. DVMD is always super hard for me to get a read on but I guess still swings villager to me.

Then there's the whole cluster with STL/WZ/Cyndia. I agree with LIS (I think) that one of them is probably a wolf. Cancelling night actions seems like a village ability to me, unless someone can enlighten me with how/why the wolves would benefit from that. Can't personally ever remember it being a wolf ability. Still have to remember that STL had the N1 rez but his push back of people calling him safely village and then all the drama with WZ/cyndia just rubs me the wrong way- at this point would rather focus on finding originals than converts so meh. Which leaves Cyndia, who's role is to redirect actions. Hers is the role that can swing both ways the most to me. For her to admit to not using it a few times though and not having anyone step forward to say she's lying makes me think she's using it in a village way. Keeping my eye on her, also a potential lynch candidate.

For now, lynch 3M
Again with the wishy washy reads. The one on DVMD in particular is super weird in it's wording. Not sure if that means anything.
It does look like she just kind of threw lotf in there as a possibility but without anything of substance on her. Kind of the same with BBC.

not wolfy at all
Immediate shade towards Kam after yesterday's lynch.

Since I had time earlier, I tried to do the opposite of what I had been recently accused of, which was hopping on lynch votes towards the end without any good reason that hadn't already been said. I picked 3M this time because of uncertainty due to lack of posts and not much contribution, which I have said a few times in my reads posts. When I got home this evening, I was pretty nervous to see that the vote had gained some traction but felt better when she didn't die. Learning that it wasn't a lynch avoidance but just because of a stupid tie with no outcome, I'm feeling pretty :lame: about it...thanks Kam
This post is just hella weird. But I don't know what it means for 3m, if it means anything at all.

I guess I didn't interpret it so much as Kam making a last ditch effort to save a wolf, but rather trying to get 2 villagers lynched (if Kam was a wolf)
Points for Kam again. And this is odd to say if she thought 3m was a wolf. In my mind ends up being more a reflection on allie than on 3m though.

I agree with Dubz is saying in regards to LotF.

Particularly since she was super defensive right off the bat (as per normal) and then just straight vanished. Typically the more she talks the faster she gets lynched so I can see this as wolf strategy.

I'm in bed so I won't do any proper analysis until tomorrow.

No read on Brit either, and that defense of Brit against Ceke's early suspicions.
Yeah I saw that looking back through after you mentioned ritz, because i then realized I didn't really have anythings to add about her from today or from the allie ISO. So if you want to vote there I won't complain about it.

Someone remind me to do a reevaluation on DVMD because she's been hanging out in my village list without us actually interacting too much and I just want to make sure I haven't been missing things because I haven't been scrutinizing her as much.

I'm reminding you. ;)

The rest of this isn't just for WZ, I just don't feel like making two separate posts.

Work seriously swallowed me whole this week. So had dad coming home from hospital this weekend, then work mon-today so, yeah, my posting and reading bottomed out.

I was going to do reads tonight but I'm ****ing tired and decided food and hydrating was better.

I'll do reads in the morning. In brief reading, what happened to the suspicions on 3m and britz??? Like they were tied and then....nada???

Anyway, that's all I have for now, I'll come on tomorrow and do more quoting and posting.

I'm reminding you. ;)

The rest of this isn't just for WZ, I just don't feel like making two separate posts.

Work seriously swallowed me whole this week. So had dad coming home from hospital this weekend, then work mon-today so, yeah, my posting and reading bottomed out.

I was going to do reads tonight but I'm ****ing tired and decided food and hydrating was better.

I'll do reads in the morning. In brief reading, what happened to the suspicions on 3m and britz??? Like they were tied and then....nada???

Anyway, that's all I have for now, I'll come on tomorrow and do more quoting and posting.
Thanks ;)

There was some mention of Ritz and 3m and raf ended up vouching for them so people backed off that. I'm kinda hoping for something a little more solid on that end.

D1 Final Lynch Tally

Blitzen (2) - Cake, STL
STL (1) - LOtF
Cyndia (1) - Pippy
Pippy ()
LIS () -
Genny (5) - AM, WZ, LIS, finn, tart
Cake () -
Snowy (1) - Crayola
Tartar Sauce () -
PBC (6) - Cyndia, Allie, 3m, Jil, Ski, Genny
AM () -
3M () -
Crayola (2) - Raf, blitzen
LOtF (1) - DVMD
Dubz (3) - Snowy, BBC, PBC
Finn (2) - Kam, Rabbott

24/24 accounted for.

Check your votes, or forever hold your peace.

With Genny and Allie on PBC D1, I can't help but feel like a good wolf pack should have a vote on Genny. The only ones left alive are WZ and LIS.

Thanks ;)

There was some mention of Ritz and 3m and raf ended up vouching for them so people backed off that. I'm kinda hoping for something a little more solid on that end.

Do we trust raf? I haven't done a thorough read so guess that's probably where I'm starting tomorrow. With raf/3m/britz

With Genny and Allie on PBC D1, I can't help but feel like a good wolf pack should have a vote on Genny. The only ones left alive are WZ and LIS.
Depends on if the wolves they needed to switch votes were around at a good time to do it. I mean, I know it's not me. LIS could be the wolf in my villager pile but I doubt it (though it has been noted that the timing of his vote wouldn't have been bad for a bus). When it's sooo close like that and so early I think some packs will risk not getting involved, or, like I said, they just might not have been around.

Depends on if the wolves they needed to switch votes were around at a good time to do it. I mean, I know it's not me. LIS could be the wolf in my villager pile but I doubt it (though it has been noted that the timing of his vote wouldn't have been bad for a bus). When it's sooo close like that and so early I think some packs will risk not getting involved, or, like I said, they just might not have been around.

He's in my top 3. He's one of a handful I have no problem picturing bussing that early.

Also noted his "voting for Ceke but could go for Kam or Cyndia" at the start of the day. Fits the wolf pack ethos based on what we heard from Allie (and what I take from that STL kill).

Last edited:
He's in my top 3. He's one of a handful I have no problem picturing bussing that early.

Also noted his "voting for Ceke but could go for Kam or Cyndia" at the start of the day. Fits the wolf pack ethos based on what we heard from Allie (and what I take from that STL kill).
I've probably got blinders on there so for sure if he's in your top 3 go for it. I'll be sad if you're right though because it'll mean I'm not actually good at reading him and I thought I was. Trying to remember now when the last time was that I played when he was a wolf...I should pay more attention when I'm modding because he's definitely been one several times in those games.

One more thing (I really should be sleeping)...

Trying to figure out how I feel about Allie tracking LIS.

Ok with a little over an hour left, I may as just role reveal since I'm dead meat either way. Don't have anyone to PM with and try and keep my ability a secret for just a little longer but whatever.
I'm a tracker. Here are my results:

N1: literally RNG'd and landed on Rabbott; got back from the mods "You see Rabbott slip away into the manager's office and hear banging and other Chaotic noises. He comes out of the office holding something..." I know it might seem weird that I held onto this info but honestly after one day I was scared to reveal anything about my role to anyone or share any information. In hindsight, I feel pretty stupid for not tracking someone in my group to have someone to trust in PMs but my understanding was that I only got to find out ability, not affiliation so therefore even if I felt like someone in my group's ability seemed villager I couldn't really be sure they weren't a wolf.

N2: Tracked pippy, saw her asking questions and listening to drunk ramblings
N3: Tried to track LIS but he was so affected by the bachelorette party that I couldn't get close to him
N4: Tried to track LIS again but Cyndia redirected my action onto myself so that was a fail
N5: Third time's a charm, tracked LIS and can say that he wasn't doing any exciting except cradling a cheap box of wine lol so this does go along with his claim of being a vanillager based on last night's actions alone

so...do with that what you will.

My other results if they matter:

Pippy's results: You watch carefully as the crowd pleasing, blue ribbon winning Pippy listens carefully to someone's drunken ramblings. Had she asked them something?
LIS results: Braving his self described odor of of urine and really cheap wine, you sit down over in LIS's corner but he just seems interested in clutching some box and muttering about fires and bachelorette parties, but nothing exciting.

I have no idea why the mods chose to give me an affiliation the first time. Yay for inconsistency.

I think it was PBC who pointed out that Allie's results don't tell us much about the living players we're still working with.

Not the simplest explanation, but it's possible the pack decided to withhold real results that might clear players left in the game.

I do notice that while Rabbit and Pippy's descriptions include two pieces of info (affiliation/action & role name/action), LIS is action only. No role name, no affiliation. Allie's role description implies she should get more than that. LIS, is there a role hint I'm missing?

(Hey @Melchizedek can I put 1 of my votes on LIS and 1 of my votes on Britzen?)

Last edited:
LIS is claiming vanillager as well

he's had me concerned since early on

I think all of his interactions with Ceke and I can be more easily accounted for as wolf distraction by LIS, than the theory that either Ceke or I are wolves, which he keeps putting forward

Ceke feels like Ceke to me, but could have me fooled as a result

LIS really wowed me with his villager smarts in one or two games (I can't remember where it all started), and part of that was the fact he was the only one playing that actually could follow what I was saying (yes, I'm going to consider that a sign of intelligence)

Now he seems to not be catching onto Ceke, when I think she actually can be understood, and his exchange earlier with me... well, he seems above all that.

I am paranoid enough to wonder if Ceke and LIS are wolves, and maximizing their strengths of their typical play, distracting sketchballs and Machiavellian villager, in wolf cover banter, and to massively **** with my head.

TLDR:
I know LIS is smart enough to pick up most of what Ceke and I have been putting down, and where he thinks we're being distracting *******es... not engage. Which makes me think some of his interactions with us have been feigned.

LIS is claiming vanillager as well

he's had me concerned since early on

I think all of his interactions with Ceke and I can be more easily accounted for as wolf distraction by LIS, than the theory that either Ceke or I are wolves, which he keeps putting forward

Ceke feels like Ceke to me, but could have me fooled as a result

LIS really wowed me with his villager smarts in one or two games (I can't remember where it all started), and part of that was the fact he was the only one playing that actually could follow what I was saying (yes, I'm going to consider that a sign of intelligence)

Now he seems to not be catching onto Ceke, when I think she actually can be understood, and his exchange earlier with me... well, he seems above all that.

I am paranoid enough to wonder if Ceke and LIS are wolves, and maximizing their strengths of their typical play, distracting sketchballs and Machiavellian villager, in wolf cover banter, and to massively **** with my head.

TLDR:
I know LIS is smart enough to pick up most of what Ceke and I have been putting down, and where he thinks we're being distracting *******es... not engage. Which makes me think some of his interactions with us have been feigned.

Nope, definitely a villager. LIS's line about there being a definite vanillager after I'd outed your role just sounded off to me, like was he subtly claiming a power role, claiming he was the Vanillager, or does he know because wolves know.

My top 2 feels at the moment are Britzen and LIS. WZ is on my middling list because of night cancel followed by two deaths, but I'd have to go back and re-read to see if I have that right. I have no reason to think you're a wolf, because you seem to be playing the same as I remember seeing you play in some of the lounge games I watched, and you're style is very villager Crayola.

Anyway... allie things
Summary: I'm comfortable soft-clearing Cyndia based on interactions with allie throughout the game. Also confirming my feelings on Kam, raf, and Ceke. The fact that she avoided giving any commentary on lotf or interacting with her on thread at all as far as I can tell makes me pretty comfortable with voting there tomorrow. There's some weirdness with regards to 3m so I want to know how sure @raf2769 is on that front.

Multiquote again in the spoilers

In hindsight, this is super sketch, dammit.

This was in response to Ceke. More village points to her.

Directed at Cyndia. Pretty major call out here. And from what I can see allie was pretty consistently on Cyndia's case going forward. Cyndia also later redirected allie onto herself, so I may just move Cyndia into my village pile.

Just another note on Cyndia

Her most complete reads post. Note the lack of commentary on lotf. I wish I had paid more attention to this earlier because look at how non-committal all of these reads are. Every time she comes close to calling someone village there's a "but" in there. Very hedgey on everything so hard to draw any conclusions.

I think this was directed at BBC. Kind of minor so not sure if I give any points for it.

Again with the wishy washy reads. The one on DVMD in particular is super weird in it's wording. Not sure if that means anything.
It does look like she just kind of threw lotf in there as a possibility but without anything of substance on her. Kind of the same with BBC.

Immediate shade towards Kam after yesterday's lynch.

This post is just hella weird. But I don't know what it means for 3m, if it means anything at all.

Points for Kam again. And this is odd to say if she thought 3m was a wolf. In my mind ends up being more a reflection on allie than on 3m though.
basically, I don't trust anyone else in the game as much as I do 3M right now. I'm more than soft-vouching, but I don't have mod information guaranteeing she's village. But you shouldn't lynch her.

As for brit - 3M and I both agree that the ability makes a lot more sense as village, I'm pretty sure the ability itself was talked about as good for the village somewhere earlier in the game (but I just tried to search to see who said it and wasn't particularly successful because its 4am and I just woke up to type this in case I get wolf killed).

If you guys HAVE to vote for 1 of the 3 of us, I would say go for brit, but I tend to lean towards that not netting us a wolf.

ok I'm going back to sleep.

After a re-read LIS is either playing a very good wolf, or he's village (and playing a very good villager) - middling of the pack for me, although I get a flying under the radar sense as well. Both Cyndia and Britzen have voted with Allie on villager lynches. And there's still something fishy about the whole STL thing.

Definitely Lynch Britzen

I feel like that last post from Raf was a message inbetween the lines. Of course she could also be a wolf protecting 3M and throwing a villager under the bus, but based on her posts and general feels, no I like my Britzen post.

Well it's 7.28 pm here, not sure when I'll be back online, but probably not 'till way after lynch has ended. We leave 6 am sharp (my time) and probably won't stop of lunch until 1 'o' clock-ish. By the time we get into Melbourne we'll probably just want to chill, check a few last minute hopeful house listings, and then crash for the night. If I don't turn up dead I might be able to post some more on Sunday, but no guarantee. And yes I full expect to return dead, although I still maintain I'm an easy lynch for wolves to push suspicion onto.

It wasn’t a message between the lines, it was me stating exactly how I feel. I don’t think Brit is a wolf based on the ability, and I’m not really sure how what I said can be taken any other way..?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Uh now I can’t sleep. Damn WW.

It wasn’t a message between the lines, it was me stating exactly how I feel. I don’t think Brit is a wolf based on the ability, and I’m not really sure how what I said can be taken any other way..?

Well it was me reading it, soooo...:bucktooth:

~Night Closed~

broken+bottles.001.jpg
"I think we should kill him." somebody whispers.
"But he's already dead, he was one of us."
"I still don't trust him, I agree, lets kill him again!"
The wolves have bred so much distrust, so much hate, that the bottles couldn't even trust someone who was dead. "LYNCH HIM AGAIN" some of them cried and we mods love to spur on senseless violence so we watched as they dug up the shards of @SummerTheLynx and did worse to him than the wolves ever did. They took the glass shards and ground them into a fine dust.

12. @SummerTheLynx - Angel's Envy Whiskey

While the mob of bottles were focused on angry, mis-directed retribution, they didn't notice that another two of their members had been taken! By the time they were done with STL, they turned around and saw the shattered remains of @Kam325 and @Cyndia.

6. @Kam325 - Blue Moon Beer - Such a popular drink that she her votes counted as two.
15. @Cyndia - Josh Wine - A wine that appealed to any palate, she could redirect actions each night.
Uh oh! Someone shuffled the deck last night! The Roster's been shuffled!

But 3M and Raf loved each other's company so much yesterday, looks like they're going for round 2 :naughty:

It is now Day 7 Lynch close @ 2200
_ _ __ ___ ____ ______ __________ ______ ____ ___ __ _ _

Roster

(Lonely) Hearts
1. @LetItSnow

Spades

2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. @PrincessButterCup - Maker's Mark Whiskey
9. @Ceke2002

Diamonds
7. @DVMDream
21. @LadyOtheFarm
14. @WildZoo

Clubs
22. @britzen
8. @SkiOtter
10. @Crayola227

Looks Like True Love
18. @raf2769
24. @mmmdreamerz

19. @Animal Midwife - Southern Tier Pumking Beer
20. @tartesos - Malibu "Rum"
13. @genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey
16. @Jilary - Strongbow Cider
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - St. George Absinthe
11. @finnickthedog - Water
4. @rabbott1971 - Tanqueray Gin
12. @SummerTheLynx - Angel's Envy Whiskey
23. @PippyPony - Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer
17. @allieh8607 - Jose Cuervo Tequila
6. @Kam325 - Blue Moon Beer
15. @Cyndia - Josh Wine

Last edited:
Wolves might have taken my "They can't kill us all if we find them first" statement as a challenge...I feel personally victimized by these kills.

In memory of Kam

Unlynch lotf Lynch LIS

Britzen and Allieh were two who were on the Cyndia lynch vote yesterday. Britzen didn't move off onto the Allieh wolf vote even though as far as I'm aware they were around enough times to do so.

Also interesting that since WZ was forced to reveal her ability we've had two double night kills in a row. With Cyndia and STL both flipping villager its piqueing my wolf feels.